- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing is a five-year full-time program including internship, that is the undergraduate level in the nursing course offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
1. The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
2. Minimum education:
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.