Courses & Fees
- Candidates need to appear for CAT/MAT/KMAT/CMAT and submit their scorecards at RCBS.
- Admission will take place in 2 phases. In the first phase, marks of CAT or MAT are considered. In the second phase, marks of CMAT or KMAT are considered.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of the entrance exam will advance for Written Skills Test.
- Written Skills Test will be followed by a group discussion.
- Students who clear the group discussion will appear for a personal interview.
- Admission will be based on the marks secured by the candidate in the Entrance Test, Skills Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be determined by factors like previous academic performance of the candidates, relevant work experience, non-academic achievements and other similar criteria, etc.
Exams and Cutoffs
One of the best college in Kerala
Last Seen: 15 Mar' 18
Joined On: 15 Mar' 18
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
Rajagiri Immersive Learning Experience At RCBS, the curricul
Perfect Choice for budding managers
best learning experience in kerala
- Classrooms- All classrooms have network connectivity and are equipped with the latest audio-visual aids to facilitate presentations.
- Library- Library at RCBS is well stocked with books, national-international magazines, journals, periodicals, research papers, online databases, and CDs.
- Auditorium- Auditorium at RCBS is called Chavara Hall and it has a seating capacity of 1300. The auditorium is a state-of-the-art fully air conditioned auditorium where seminars, conferences and other events are conducted.
- Hostels- All students of RCBS are provided with accommodation on campus in well-appointed rooms in RCBS hostels. Separate hostel facilities are available for the boys and girls. The hostels have 24 hours internet connectivity, student mess facilities, study halls, television and telephone facilities.
- International Hostel- RCBS has an international hostel which is set up for international students. It offers accommodation and all the necessary facilities to international students.
- Horse Riding Academy- RCBS has a horse riding academy which teaches horseback riding to the students. It has stables, horses and a big ground for practicing.
- Health Club- RCBS has state-of-the-art gymnasiums (separate for boys and girls) and jogging track available for all students.
- Indoor Games- RCBS has indoor games facility like table tennis, carrom and chess.
- Sports- RCBS has sports facilities like football, cricket, lawn tennis, volleyball and basketball.
- Canteen- A canteen run by specialist restaurateurs is provided inside the campus. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals are served. Canteen is equipped with a snack bar, coffee vending machine, telephone and television facilities.
- Group Learning Centres- Group Learning Centers facilitate teamwork and group activity. They are used for group presentations and training.
- Facilities for differently abled- RCBS offers facilities for differently abled people such as lifts, toilets, wheelchairs and alternative paths to stairs.
Questions related to Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Cochin
Is it tough to get into CSE branch in Rajagiri School of Engineering, Kerala?
I will mention the closing ranks in KEAM of all the branches in Rajagiri College of Engineering, Kochi for general caste candidates-
- B.Tech CSE- 3545
- B.Tech ECE- 8508
- B.Tech IT- 10588
- B.Tech MECHANICAL- 9700
- B.Tech EEE- 8700
- B.Tech CIVIL- 9700
- B.Tech Instrumentation and applied electronics- 22000
So, accordingly you can prepare for the exam and remember nothing is tough if you have a strong will.
which entrance exam is mandatory to get admission in Rajagiri school of business?
Rajagiri Business School is an AICTE Approved Business School in Kochi. The College offers MBA and PGDM course. The Admission is given based on the valid score in MAT and CAT. The Application for PGDM program is through online. The Cut off is 50+ percentile in CAT and 500+ Score in MAT.
which is the better course to study in kerala? mba Or pgdm?
Going for higher studies in any of the state has a value either you do in abroad or India.
Now,Both the courses are different where MBA is a degree course and PGDM is a diploma
MBA stands for masters in business administration where as PGDM stands for Post graduate diploma in management.
Most of them have explained that PGDM doesn't match the the level of Degree i.e,MBA.BUT coming to a brief details IIMs offer a diploma course rather then degree.
Now coming to which is best for career.It is said that MBA or PGDM has an equal value in India as both of them are persued after degree.
But,many of them who have done both the courses have explained that,PGDM has greater Value and gives a great career in life when compared to MBA.
So, persuing PGDM have higher scope then MBA.You can even opt MBA even it has a bright Career.
Firstly think about the job you wanted to do and then choose any on of it.
Best of luck
I got 212 marks in KMAT & 580 in MAT and 61.5% in B.Sc. Chemistry. Will I get admission in RCBS for MBA/MHRM?
YES you can get a cal for futher rounds GDPI
KMAT (Kerala) - February 2019--108
MAT-December 2018 & February 2019---500
FOR MORE INFORMATION CHECK THE LINK
Is hostel compulsory for boys pursuing Pgdm in rajagiri B school?
Hello NIKHIL GOPINATHAN
It is not mandatory to be in hostel for boys pursuing pgdm in rajagiri B school.If you are in need of hostel the following are the facilities provided
All students provided with accommodation on campus in well-appointed rooms in hostel. Separate hostel facilities are available for the boys and girls. The hostels have internet connectivity, student mess facilities, study halls and television and telephone facilities.
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: