Admission Process 2021
- Candidates need to appear for CAT/MAT/KMAT/CMAT and submit their scorecards at RCBS.
- Admission will take place in 2 phases. In the first phase, marks of CAT or MAT are considered. In the second phase, marks of CMAT or KMAT are considered.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of the entrance exam will advance for Written Skills Test.
- Written Skills Test will be followed by a group discussion.
- Students who clear the group discussion will appear for a personal interview.
- Admission will be based on the marks secured by the candidate in the Entrance Test, Skills Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be determined by factors like previous academic performance of the candidates, relevant work experience, non-academic achievements and other similar criteria, etc.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|23 Dec, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|23 Dec, 2020 - 31 Jan, 2021||Others - Last date for submission of exam fee | Mode: Online|
|01 Feb, 2021 - 02 Feb, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|22 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|27 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response Sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Jan, 2021||Result - PBT mode | Mode: Online|
|13 Dec, 2020||Exam - PBT Mode | Mode: Offline|
|11 Dec, 2020||Admit Card - PBT Mode Start Date | Mode: Online|
|04 Nov, 2020 - 06 Dec, 2020||Application - Registration for PBT mode | Mode: Online|
|12 Nov, 2020||Result - IBT Mode | Mode: Online|
|29 Oct, 2020||Exam - IBT Mode | Mode: Online|
|27 Oct, 2020||Admit Card - Admit Card Start Date | Mode: Online|
|26 Oct, 2020||Others - Mock Test Date | Mode: Online|
|09 Jun, 2020 - 20 Oct, 2020||Application - IBT Mode | Mode: Online|
The selection procedure for the programme is divided into three phases. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria undergo a three-stage selection procedure.
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institute of Management IIMs.
- KMAT conducted by Admission Supervisory / Fee Regulatory Committee for Professional Colleges
The shortlisted candidates are called for the second and third stages of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. In addition to the CMAT/KMAT/CAT scores, a separate application form should be submitted to Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies.