12 Online Courses on Canva to Use it like a Pro
Canva is a free infographic design platform that permits you to effortlessly create invitation, business, and contact cards, infographics, posters, logos, and more. Canva is like having a basic version of Photoshop for free and it doesn't require extensive knowledge of image editing to use, maybe just some simple Canva course certificate.
Also read - List of Certification Courses
There are various platforms that provide the best online courses on Canva for the aspirants. You can opt any Canva courses available and start your designing journey. Once you have completed the Canva course, it can be your secret weapon to take your product to the next level once you have learned how to use it. Read on to check the list of best online courses on Canva.
12 Canva course Online
Canva Like A Pro
Canva 2019 Master Course
Canva Graphic Design
The Complete Canva Course
eBook and Paperback Book Cover Design
Learn how to design quickly
Canva Next Level: Become a Canva Specialist
Canva 2020 Graphic Design Class
Canva Masterclass: Design for Everyday Use
Canva Masterclass: Design for Everyday Use
Canva 2020 for Beginners
Use Canva like a Pro
Learn Canva –Creating a Logo and Brand
12 Best Online Courses on Canva
Here are details of Canva courses to learn and use it like a pro:
1. Canva Like A Pro - This Canva course is probably the most comprehensive Canva course for beginners in design. It will help you learn everything related to designing with Canva’s features and tools so that you can produce all your designs, quickly and easily. Canva is amazing and much easier to learn than other expensive graphic design software. You can get great results; you can save a lot of money on design releases or money on software.
2. Canva 2019 Master Course - Some of the new features of this Canva Course online include: publishing your make-up directly on social media, editing social media posts from the app itself, creating animated text and GIFs, and creating simple websites and landing pages with Canva! By joining this Canva course certificate, you will also gain access to the mastermind group on Facebook where they publish Canva tutorials and weekly stories which are quite amazing. All of this makes us a perfect teacher to teach you how to use Canva as a professional and become a better graphic designer.
Also read - Top 10 Graphic Design Courses to Pursue Online
3. Canva Graphic Design - It can be a daunting and even more frustrating task to create new designs, drawings, and promotional material for your business. It becomes even more intimidating considering that you are usually running on a tight budget and cannot afford to find candidates who charge an exorbitant amount of money for their services. That is exactly the kind of audience that this Canva course caters to and teaches people and business owners looking to get started with the creation of visually appealing designs for your business. After enrolling in this Canva certificate course, you will be taken on 11 projects that you will need to run your business, following which you will gain an expansive insight into the world of design.
4. The Complete Canva Course - As part of the curriculum of this end-to-end Canva course, you will learn how to create pixel-perfect cartoons and graphics using Canva. This Canva course online will teach everything that is required to work efficiently with the software so that you are able to produce all your designs in a quick and easy-to-follow manner.
5. eBook and Paperback Book Cover Design - With the advent of computer technology to make covers for your books is no longer as difficult as it used to be. You can use drag and drop photo building apps online, offering higher customizability and easy-to-follow features.
Although designing a book cover may require little technology, it is a skill that you can easily learn. In this Canva course, you will learn the software you need so that you too can get stuck and build beautiful covers for your books.
6. Learn how to design quickly - This Canva course is the perfect option for you if you want to learn the process of designing pixel-perfect images within two hours. The students are going to explore Canva and create more technical designs while learning all the features.
7. Canva Next Level: Become a Canva Specialist - Canva has been an exponential force for a lot of freelancers, full-time employees, and businesses and helped them increase returns on their digital marketing spend by 3x. This is a comprehensive Canva training course offering end-to-end tutorials for everything you need to use this powerful design software and take your business’ design aesthetics to the next level.
8. Canva 2020 Graphic Design Class - In just under 3 hours, this Canva design course will help you understand how to create amazing designs like a pro, and save not just design-related costs, but also attract customers the right way with the designs you create on this software application. It is a robust Canva course online where you can learn everything you need to produce winning designs by following the video courses.
9. Canva Masterclass: Design for Everyday Use - This Canva course online will teach you how to use Canva to make professional designs and projects for your daily business or private use. It offers an end-to-end video Canva design tutorial with articles and other resources to help you become a pro at designing.
10. Canva 2020 for Beginners - This is amongst the most popular Infographic Canva courses. In this Canva Design Tutorial, the instructors will teach you all that is needed to know from the beginning to the most advanced development skills.
11. Use Canva like a Pro- This Canva Design tutorial is for young people in graphic design, who want to learn it in detail.
We will start by learning the basic tools available in canva and how they can be useful during the lesson. After completing this Canva course online, you will be able to create a better and more professional makeup within minutes. In this Canva course certificate, you will learn about a variety of tips and tricks including how to build quickly, what all the elements need to be in your design and what you can get out of it.
12. Learn Canva –Creating a Logo and Brand - Lindsay Marsh is an independent teacher and inventor with 13+ years of experience in the industry. Throughout this Tutorial on Canva, she will teach you all the basics of Canva. You will be taught how to use software to manage instant projects. This short Canva course online includes 9 premium videos that will help you create Logos and Brand.
3 Reasons That Makes Canva Stand Out As Graphic Design Tool
1. Canva has around 50,000 templates to use from- Canva as a platform is host to thousands of free, infographic design templates that can be customised with just a few clicks. You don’t need to create everything from scratch unlike other software tools and thanks to the various best online courses on Canva, the process to create winning designs just becomes way easier than it is on other platforms.
2. Canva's vast variety of features helps you in Photoshop - Canva's beginner-friendly features make editing photos simple and you can create designs ranging from posters, social media posts, banner advertisements, animations, and even logos among others. While it is relatively difficult for a beginner to get trained with creating infographics, there are a plethora of Infographic Canva courses where you can learn to create basic to advanced graphic designs for your magazines, newspapers, and other printed reading material.
3. Canva is offering video tutorials absolutely FREE of Cost! - If you are a design newbie and are keen to learn in-depth about concepts related to branding and how Canva can help you create such designs, there are a lot of video tutorials and Canva courses online under the Canva Academy which offers educational content centred around the software. If you're new to graphic design and want to learn about branding or how to incorporate Canva, there are free video tutorials on their website. They not only have a full academy and tutorial series on Youtube but also post regular content that allows you to learn Canva online effortlessly.
In this article, Careers360 Team has listed the best online courses in Canva. We hope that these Canva tutorials and Canva courses online help you in finding your feet in the designing industry without being an expensive buy.
Also read -
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - 12 Online Courses on Canva to Use it like a Pro
Question: Is Canva free?
Anyone can use the basic version of Canva for free, and the Pro version is available at no cost. Most Pro features are now available to teachers and students free of charge through the Education Canva. Canva has more than 2 million images and 20,000 templates available for Canva course, giving you many opportunities to create any image you can think of.
Question: What can I use Canva for?
Whatever you want you can do; you can learn Canva and do that with it. From social media posts to printable books, there are millions of opportunities. I have also found that the template page is a good source of encouragement.
Question: Why should I use templates in Canva?
Templates make designing a great look so much easier! While Canva tutorials help you start with a blank slide, templates can save a great time for visual simplification. Starting with a template does not mean that you cannot make changes; almost all template items are customized to suit your needs.
Question: How can I learn to use Canva?
Canva is definitely something you can just get into and try, but some people may choose a more organized approach. There are a lot of places in the Canva support system hub, which include a very robust search feature to let you answer any Canva queries. Canva has a YouTube channel with tutorial tips and tips. If you're looking for a quick Canva online tutorial before you go straight in, check out Canva's Quick Start Guide.
Question: Can these tutorials on Canva help me learn logo designing?
Yes, these Canva tutorials are quite helpful in creating all types of designs, which also include logos and brand identity.
Question: Can I start my freelancing career after completing these Canva online classes?
Yes, absolutely. A lot of Youtube videos and even the Canva Design Academy offer courses where you can learn how to utilize your skills with the Canva software to become a well-paid freelancer.
Question: How can I make money creating designs using Canva?
You can create new templates, fonts, images and other material to be used across the globe and put it up on the Canva marketplace for people and teams to buy.
Question: What is the average salary of a graphic designer like, in India?
The average annual salary for graphic designers in India can range between Rs 98,228 - Rs 5,17,548 per annum.
Question: Do these Canva courses online offer certificates?
Yes, especially Udemy provides you with a certificate upon completing the Canva courses online on their platform.
Question: Will I need some prerequisite design knowledge before enrolling into these Canva classes online?
No, you can get started from scratch without any previous background in design before enrolling in these online Canva tutorials for beginners.
Design Updates and Articles
If you wish to become a VFX Design to become a pro arctic, the...
If you wish to be a website designer, then these are the best ...
Students willing to get into the fashion industry can read thi...
Candidates willing to pursue courses on designing and looking ...
Questions related to Design
which is better college for barch, institute of design education and architecture studies (nagpur) or Priyadarshini institute of architects and design studios (nagpur)
A sheet of design education and architectural studies Nagpur register list in the year of 2009. It is a rank of out of 30 colleges is 28. The infrastructure is good and the environment of education which depends upon the learning centre teachings is also good. Placement of this series to return is 80 to 90% overall. After placement they get the salary of highest 30000 per month and average and lowest is 20000 per month and 15000 per month.
Priyadarshini Institute of architecture and design Nagpur, is in the rank of 23 out of 30 colleges it is established in the year of 1994. Infrastructure is very good, facultys are good, environment of learning is good in conditionthis is a five years course the fees of fusion Institute of architecture and design studies is liebert of March than IDEAS Nagpur, the placement of Priyadarshini Institute of architecture and design studies we also good for the main to a students of this this college but the placement of in Institute of design education and architecture is 80 to 90% for every category of students. The architecture companies get take campusing in ideas Nagpur is in better condition. So it's your choice to to selecting all the advantages and disadvantages of the both of the colleges.
Hope this helps.
MA Fashion Design vs MA Graphic Design
MA Fashion Design and MA Graphic Design are two different courses. Some of the key differences between these courses are
MA Fashion Design -
The program provides fashion designers a clear perspective on creativity and its application the curriculum presents fashion design as a fun topical it introduces techniques for students to get new fresh & original design ideas
•Average FeeINR 2 to 12 Lakhs
Design Production Management
Fashion Accessory Design Designated custom designer
Fashion consultant etc
•Admission ProcessMerit based or Entrance based
MA Graphic Design -
•MA Graphic Design program is for Students who are interested in getting expertise in the field of Graphic Design and are interested in digital image making and many other things in this field
•Average Salary INR 3 to 8 Lakhs
Teacher or Lecturer Graphic Designer Freelance Designer Picture Editor
Design Manager etc
Admission ProcessMerit based or Entrance based
Hope it helpful
What are the Design Colleges in Mumbai ?
IDC IIT Bombay - Industrial Design Centre Indian Institute of Technology
ITM Institute of Design and Media Andheri Campus
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies School of Design
Vijaybhoomi University Mumbai
Nagindas Khandwala College
Whistling Woods International
SP Jain School of Global Management
Raffles Design International
Aditya College of Architecture
Premlila Vithaldas Polytechnic
Nirmala Niketan College of Home Science
School of Design UPES Dehradun - School of Design University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
You can find more information in the below link about colleges
after diploma in mechanical engineering what is the best option degree OR job oriented course like tool design..?
After diploma in mechanical engineering, the best option is is to complete Bachelor of Technology or bachelor of engineering course from a well renowned college or university. You can do these two courses in various specialisations such as thermal Engineering, mechanics, engineering drawing, power plant engineering, quality control, production engineering and operational management.
design related courses after diploma in mechanical engineering..?
hope you are doing well
students who are interested in engineering and wants to go for engineering can go for engineering diploma. Diploma in various engineering courses offers great career option and brings great job opportunities in the near future.
This can be mechanical diploma as well. After doing mechanical diploma you can go in three fields of engineering mainly, mechanical engineering, automobile engineering and production engineering. In the current job scenario mechanical engineers have great job opportunities.
- Automotive body design.
- Plumbing Designing.
- Fire Fighting Designing.
- Aircraft Body Designing.
- Instructional Designing.
- Tool designing.
- Mechanical design engineering course.
- Engineering Materials course.
- CAD/CAM Training.
- Boiler Operator Training.
- Diploma in Tool Design.
- RADIOSS Training.
- Mechatronics and Robotics Diploma.
- Fire & Safety Course.
- Piping Design Training
i would like to suggest you to go for btech degree as it has more value than diploma for more better job oppourtunities. you can opt for btech through lateral entry.
hope this helps