About AIIMS Bhubaneswar
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar was established on 16th July, 2012 under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The foundation stone of AIIMS Bhubaneswar was laid by then Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajapayee on July 15, 2003. The Institute offers admissions to various programmes MBBS, B.Sc Nursing Hons, MD Anatomy, MD Physiology, MD Biochemistry, M.Ch Paediatric Surgery, M.Ch Surgical Oncology, MD Anaesthesiology, MD Community Medicine, MD Pathology, MD Radiotherapy, MS Obstetrics and Gynaecology, M.Ch Neurosurgery, MD Emergency Medicine, MD Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, MD General Medicine, MD Microbiology, MD Paediatrics, MD Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, MD Psychiatry, MD Radiodiagnosis, MS ENT, MS General Surgery, MS Orthopaedics, DM Cardiology, DM Clinical Hematology etc.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar is located in Sijua, Patrapada, Odisha. The nearest airport from the Institute is the Biju Patnaik International Airport which is located 10.3 km away and students can reach the campus in approximately 20 mins. Bhubaneswar Railway Station is about 14.5 km away from AIIMS Bhubaneswar and students can reach the Institute campus in approximately 25 mins.
Airports Authority of India, Bhubaneswar
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Highlights
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Courses & Fees
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admissions 2021
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar offers admissions to MBBS programmes based on AIIMS MBBS scores, to M.D/M.S/M.D.S/D.M, M.Ch programmes based on AIIMS PG scores and to B.Sc Hons Nursing programmes based on the scores of AIIMS Nursing. The detailed description of all programmes, its admission procedure and other details are mentioned below.
For MBBS programmes
- Students seeking admissions to MBBS programmes need to clear AIIMS MBBS.
- Qualified candidates have to register themselves for AIIMS MBBS counselling on the official website of AIIMS.
- Students need to select AIIMS Bhubaneswar while doing the choice locking in the counselling process.
- Final admissions will be offered on the basis of AIIMS MBBS scores, counselling participation, choice filling, choice locking, seat allotment, document verification, fees payment etc.
For M.D/M.S/M.D.S/D.M/M.Ch programmes
- Students interested in taking admissions to these programmes need to appear and qualify AIIMS PG.
- Based on the qualifying scores, students need to register themselves for AIIMS PG counselling on the official website of AIIMS.
- Final admissions will be offered on the basis of AIIMS PG scores, counselling participation, choice filling, choice locking, seat allotment, document verification, fees payment etc.
For B.Sc Hons Nursing programme
- Students seeking admissions to the B.Sc Hons Nursing need to appear and qualify AIIMS Nursing.
- Qualifying candidates have to register themselves for AIIMS Nursing counselling on the official website of AIIMS.
- Admissions will be offered to students on the basis of AIIMS PG scores, counselling participation, choice filling, choice locking, seat allotment, document verification, fees payment etc.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Exams and Cutoffs
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Student Reviews
AIM FOR AIIMS BHUBANESWAR
college is good.
Last Seen: 24 Jun' 20
Joined On: 24 Jun' 20
Education Interest: Medical
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2022
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Facilities
AIIMS Bhubaneswar provides certain facilities to the students, staff and faculty members of the Institute like Library. Detailed information on the facility provided by the Institute is mentioned below.
- Library- The Central Library of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar was established on 3rd October, 2012. The library has a collection of around 7190 books, 358 CDs & DVDs, magazines, newspapers and journals. The library remains open from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm from Monday to Friday and from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on Saturdays. Other facilities like photocopying, printing, scanning etc are also available inside the library. The library also has a reading room section.
(Rank 39th in Public/Govt.)
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Gallery
Questions related to AIIMS Bhubaneswar
what was the last rank in round 1 for MBBS seat is AIIMS Bhubaneswar in SC category
For the year 2019,The last rank in round 1 for MBBS seat in Sc category was 5931.AIIMS Bhubaneshwar is a well known college for MBBS studies and the competition remains quite high with last cutoff for round 1 being 334 in general.So you can understand the competitions undergoing for the seats in this college.
Hope it helps!!
AIIMS, Bhubaneswar or S.C.B medical college, Cuttack, which one is better for studing MBBS on the basis of academics, experienced faculties, variety cases of patients, learning from internship after 4 1/2 years, timely completion of course, hostel facility for girls, discipline, safety, library etc
Both are good in their own ways. You can use our college comparer website:
It helps you compare the colleges you are confused about on the basis of various factors such as:
- courses offered
- reviews by fellow students
which is best option to do MBBS 1) CMC Vellore 2) AIIMS Bhubaneswar
As compare both the colleges..
Christian medical college is a private college which was established in 1942...
And Aiims bhubneshwar is a established in 2012..
As per the ranking..
CMC has higher ranking than Aiims bhubneshwar..
And it has a higher mbbs cuttof through neet..
But in all parameters, CMs has more prestigious and best colleges for mbbs..
Hope this information will help you to solve your query
For more update about colleges , you can check this link
my air rank is 7064 and ews rank is 645 ? is there any chance of getting into aiims bhubaneswar or aiims raipur or aiims Kalyani?
You have decent chances of getting seat in either of the college's and it's also important to note that AIIMS of all branches has approximately 1100 seats and EWS has 10%. Which means, approximately 110 seats are allotted to EWS. It's also important to keep note of the cutoff this year as it has increased really high than expected.
Also to get a list of colleges you have chance at you could use our college predictor tool in the link below
Hope this helps
which is better, aiims Bhubaneswar or aiims bhopal for mbbs course, for a south Indian from Tamil Nadu who doesnt know hindi and oriya? please help sir/ mam
both the institutions mentioned above, AIIMS Bhubaneswar and AIIMS Bhopal are very prestigious institutions for pursuing MBBS. Both institutions good for students residing in any part of the country, the mode of communication in the institutions will be of a common language known to all.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Related Articles
Medical College Director Interview: Only 20 per cent Indian medical colleges are good, says AIIMS Bhubaneswar Director
Prof. A. K. Mahapatra, Director, AIIMS Bhubaneswar in conversation with C....
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: