- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: DAV University, Jalandhar
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Chemical Engineering Lateral Entry is a three-year full-time undergraduate program offered by the DAV University, Jalandhar.
- Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved Institution with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) in an appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology.
- Passed B.Sc. degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) and passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that the students belonging to the B.Sc. stream shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics/ or equivalent of the first year Engineering Programme along with the second year subjects.
- Provided that the students belonging to the B.Sc. stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the diploma stream.