- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 6 Years
Doctor Of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program in Electrical and Electronics Engineering shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years. Extension beyond the above limits will be governed by the relevant clauses as stipulated in the Statute/Ordinance of the individual Institution concerned Offered by Oriental University, Indore.
Candidates who have qualified for the UGC/ CSIRIDST/ National/ State level Fellowship/GATE/GPAT/SLET/NET /M. Phil. shall be admitted directly without the entrance test.
- Candidate for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy must, at the time of application hold a Master’s degree with at least 55% in Engineering, Science, Management, Computer Application, Pharmacy, Humanities, Commerce, Education, Law.
- Subject to the conditions stipulated in these Regulations, the following persons are eligible to seek admission to the Ph.D. program:
- Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil. Course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and successfully completing the M.Phil. Degree shall be eligible to proceed to do research work leading to the Ph. D. Degree in the same Institution in an integrated program.
- Relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/differently-Able and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time. A person whose M.Phil. The dissertation has been evaluated and the viva voce is pending may be admitted to the Ph.D. program of the same Institution;
- Candidates possessing a Degree considered equivalent to M.Phil. Degree of an Indian Institution, from a Foreign Educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions, shall be eligible for admission to