- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Master of Science (M.Sc) Community Health Nursing is a two-year full-time course offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum educational requirement shall be the passing of B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after B.Sc. Nursing.
- Candidates will be selected based on merit list on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the University examination/ selection examination conducted.
- Candidates should produce Eligibility Certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
- No Age limit.