- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Nursing is a four-year full-time undergraduate course offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The minimum education requirement is higher Secondary (10+2)/Pre-University or equivalent examinations, with Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and English, obtaining 45% or more marks in the aggregate of these subjects.
- Passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology individually and must have obtained a minimum of not less than 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) taken together in the qualifying examination.
- Candidate should have completed 17 Years on or before the 31st day of December of the year of admission.
- The admission will be on the basis of merit ranking of the students in entrance test and counseling.
- The candidate shall be medically fit.
- Candidates should produce Eligibility certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru, Karnataka.