- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3.5 Years
- Offered by: Karnataka State Nursing Council, Bengaluru
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three year and six months full-time course (covering Internship period for 6 months) recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- Pass in PUC/PDC (10 + 2) with 40% aggregate marks preferably Science from recognized PU Board. Vacant seats can be filled with Arts & Commerce PUC/PDC/10+2 with 40% Aggregate marks. In case of SC/ST 35% aggregate marks.
- Students shall be medically fit.
- Admission of students will be once in an academic year.
- Minimum age 17 years, Maximum age 35 years. (For ANM/LHV, there is no age bar)