About SIBM Bangalore
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Bengaluru was established in the year 2008. SIBM is a constituent Institute of Symbiosis International University. The Institute is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). SIBM offers a Master in Business Management and an Executive MBA.
SIBM is located at 95/1, 95/2, Electronics City Phase 1, Hosur Road, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka. Heelalige Railway Station is around 10.2 km away and Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru is around 77.1 km away from the Institute. Students can take a bus or a cab to reach the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
SIBM is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Say Tress organisation
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Hippocampus – The Creative Club: The objective of this club is to have extracurricular activities that helps in the holistic development of the students.
- Opsession – The Operations Club: Through practical work and use case studies, this club enhances the management skills of the students.
- PRISyM – The Marketing Club: This is a marketing Club that helps the marketing and sales enthusiasts to increase their skills by providing them with insightful knowledge sessions, events and hands-on training.
- FINERGY – The Finance Club: This is a Finance Club of TBS that provides a quality learning experience in the world of finance by organising various interactive events.
- Ensemble – The HR club: This is the HR Club of the school that conducts monthly meetings to discuss the latest trends and opportunities.
- Toastmasters club:
- Saaz – The Music Club: This Club is for the musicians who perform different forms of singing like classical, rock, soft rock, fusion and pop. They also participate in competitions, stage performances and concerts, etc.
- Jhankaar - Dance Club: This Club is for dance lovers. Different forms of dance are performed by this group like Classical, Folk, Contemporary.
- Jzaa – The Dramatics Club: This Club provides a platform to students to showcase their talents through acting skills, expressions and drama.
- Sports Club: This Club encourages students to participate in different sports and tournaments organised at the national and international levels.
SIBM Bangalore Highlights
SIBM Bangalore Courses & Fees
SIBM Bangalore Admissions 2021
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru Admission process:
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management offers admission to MBA and Executive MBA courses. Admission will be based on the performance in the SNAP examination. Further, the selected candidates have to appear for a personal interview. The detailed admission process is given below:
SIBM Bangalore Exams and Cutoffs
SIBM Bangalore Student Reviews
Fast and Furious Roller Coaster Ride
Sweet and salty phase of life
A lot of memories in a very short span of time
A brief on SIBM-B
SIBM Bangalore Facilities
Symbiosis Institute of Management offers varied infrastructure and facilities for the students and faculty such as an auditorium for organising curricular activities, library with a collection of books and journals, sports facilities, conferences and seminar halls for conducting seminars, meetings, etc. Other facilities like Wi-Fi, etc are also available for the students and faculty.
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
SIBM Bangalore Gallery
Questions related to SIBM Bangalore
which college is best for MBA? IFIM, Bangalore (AACSB accredited) VS SIBM, Bangalore any one plz..
There are many criteria on basis of which one decide suitable colleges . As you not mentioned your key priorities , lets talk about some key factors .
1. IFIM , BANGALORE
IFIM Business School, Bangalore, is currently amongst the top 6 Business Schools in India to have been awarded the AACSB accreditation.
PLACEMENT - highest package in IFIM is around 19 lakh and average package is around 8 lakhs .
FEE - fee for MBA is around 16 lakhs
2. SIBM , Bangalore
PLACEMENT = highest package was around 32 lakh and average was around 20 lakh .
FEE- fee here is also around 16 lakh but varies from traid to traid .
Other colleges facilites like gym , canteen ,hostel facilities are also available in both the colleges .
you can also have a closer comparison on two colleges with the help of career360 college comparison tool .
here is the link
which college is best for MBA? SIBM, Bangalore vs XIME, Bangalore any one plz!
Hi,Both the institutes you mentioned are good to pursue studies, both of these institutes have good teaching faculty, placements records and infrastructure. But SIBM has better response for MBA. They have more placement records than XIME and student's rating of SIBM is also far better than XIME.
Further you can also check the differences of both the colleges using this link: https://www.careers360.com/compare-colleges
Hope this may help you, All the best..
I have got Call from SIBM Bengaluru (Business Analytics and Quantitative Finance) are they worth joining .?? What are the avg package and placements for these two courses?
All the very best
SIBM Bangalore Related Articles
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru(SIBM) has completed....
SIBM Bangalore Latest News
SIBM Bangalore Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: