|21 Aug, 2020 - 30 Nov, 2020 (Tentative)||SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test - Application | Mode: Online|
|04 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test - Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|20 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test - Exam | Mode: Online|
|09 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test - Result | Mode: Online|
|23 Nov, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|16 Aug, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|19 Apr, 2019||Result| Mode: online|
|01 Mar, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|05 Jan, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Symbiosis International University, Pune
- Two years full time (Compulsory residential program).
- After successful completion of two years, a full-time residential MBA program from SIBM -B, Symbiosis International University, Pune awards the MBA degree to all the students.
- Operation Management
- HR Management
Orientation and Pedagogy
SIBM Bengaluru follows an Innovative Teaching Pedagogy comprising of:
- Use of Harvard Cases and Simulations
- Industrial visits
- Use of Technology for Teaching and Learning using OLT (Online Learning and Teaching) software
- Use of technology for evaluation through Moodle LMS (Learning Management System)
Teaching and Learning Resources
- Access to Harvard Cases and Simulations
- Access to CMIE Prowess
- Access to Bloomberg Terminal
Intake: 180 students
As per the UGC Regulations, the following will be the reservation policy for admission to any program of Institutes of SIU (Except Symbiosis Institutes of Management Studies, which has separate policy #)
A. Within Sanctioned Intake
- Scheduled Caste (SC) : 15%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) : 7.5%
- Differently Abled * : 3%
B. Over &Above Intake
- Kashmiri Migrants : 2 seats per program
- International Candidates : 15%
Candidates applying from categories other than Open Category are required to submit valid supporting document (s) at the time of GE-PIWAT (if shortlisted).
* Differently Abled Category (DAC) at SIU
In compliance with Govt. Directives on disability guidelines issued by the office of the Chief Commissioner for persons with disabilities vide Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment New Delhi notification no. 16-18/97 on dated 01 June 2001 and University Grants Commission Notification No. F.6-1/2006 (CPP-II/SCT) dated 30/09/2009, SIU has made provision for reserving 3% seats for Differently Abled Category (DAC) students in all the Constituent Institutes of SIU.
The types of disabilities covered are:-
a) Vision Impairment
b) Hearing Impairment
c) Locomotors Disabilities
d) Mental Retardation
e) Multiple Disabilities
All candidates claiming admission under DAC will be provisionally admitted under the said category. Thereafter, the candidate will be required to obtain an ‘Authentication Certificate’ from Symbiosis Centre of Health Care (SCHC) within one month of commencement of the program. SCHC will check the validity of documents produced by the candidates and verify the continued existence and extent of the disability.
All Indian students are required to register and appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP),
Based on the SNAP score, a list of shortlisted candidates for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction-Written Ability Test (GEPI-WAT) process will be declared on our website (http://www.sibmbengaluru.edu.in).
- Book the slot and Appear for GEPI-WAT Process.
- Declaration of final merit list by SIBM Bengaluru
- The final selection would be based on the cumulative performance of the candidate in the SNAP and GEPI-WAT Process.
- For International Students
The admissions of international students are centralized for all the constituent institutes of Symbiosis International University and routed through Symbiosis Center for International Education (SCIE).
- Candidate should be Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Fast and Furious Roller Coaster Ride
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
Sweet and salty phase of life
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
A lot of memories in a very short span of time
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
A brief on SIBM-B
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018