- 07 Jan 2021: ITM Business School invites applications for scholarships; Check last date Read More
About ITM Navi Mumbai
ITM Business School (ITM Mumbai), Navi Mumbai was established in 1991, in academic association with Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU), the USA. The campus spreads over 2.5 acres of land. The curriculum, academic standards and pedagogy of SNHU formed the basis of ITM’s PGDM programme. ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai is associated with the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
ITM Mumbai offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) iConnect programme, which is a two-year full-time All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved programme. The programme is catering to the specific needs of the industry and preference of the student.
ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai Highlights:
ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
Plot 25 & 26, Institutional Area, Sector 4, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, State CET
ITM Mumbai Location:
ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai is situated at Institutional Area, Sector 4, Kharghar (E), Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. Approximate driving distance between ITM, Navi Mumbai and Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport 31 km which takes one hour to reach. Vashi Railway station is 17 km away from the institution and it takes 15 minutes to reach. The nearest bus station is Sanpada single, which is 12 km away and it takes 22 minutes to reach from ITM Mumbai.
ITM Navi MumbaiAccreditation and Collaborations:
- ITM Mumbai is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
ITM Mumbai Collaborations:
- National Linkages:
- Association of Indian Management Schools
- All India Management Association
- Indian Society of Health Administrators
- Bangalore Management Association
- Indian Society for Technical Education
- Madras Management Association
- British Council Libraries
- Indian Society for Training and Development
- International Linkages:
- Southern New Hampshire University, USA
- EMI Normandy, France
- Queen Margaret University, UK
- Georgia State University, USA
- Groupe ESSCA, France
- University of Reading UK
ITM Navi Mumbai Highlights
ITM Navi Mumbai Courses & Fees
ITM Navi Mumbai Admissions 2021
ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai Admission Details:
ITM Navi Mumbai Courses, Fees and Eligibility:
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) from any AIU recognized University and should have at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination. Final year students are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have valid scores of any one of the following MBA Entrance Tests: CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT, ATMA, State CET tests & NMAT by GMAC where applicable, and as per AICTE guidelines.
ITM Navi Mumbai courses admission to the postgraduate PGDM iConnect programme, which is a two-year full-time AICTE approved programme. ITM Mumbai admission to the postgraduate courses will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/State CET examinations. Further, the candidates have to appear for a Group Discussion (GD) followed by a Personal Interview (PI). The selection of aspirants will be done on the basis of the combined performance in the past academic record, entrance examination, work experience, GD and PI. Students can check the details of the ITM Mumbai admissions process further in the article below:
ITM Mumbai admission procedure for PGDM :
- Aspirants should qualify any one of the following entrance examinations: CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/State CET.
- The candidates need to register online through the official website of ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of overall academic performance and they will have to appear for Micro Presentation & Personal Interview. Call letter will be sent via mail.
- Candidates will be finally shortlisted on the following parameters:
- Past academic performance
- Entrance test scores.
- MPPI performance.
- Work experience (if any) after completion of your graduation.
- Extracurricular activities, other interests and accomplishments.
- Candidates who get shortlisted finally have to complete the necessary admission formalities.
- Application Form: Photocopy/ Printout of your filled online application form.
- Entrance Test Scores
- Mark sheets and Certificates: Originals and attested photocopies of all mark sheets and certificates including Std. X, XII, & all years/terms of the graduate degree.
- For candidates having work experience - Relevant Photocopies of Experience Letter/Payslips/Offer Letter.
- A Demand Draft for Rs. 25000/- in favour of “Institute for Technology and Management”, payable at Mumbai
- Three colour passport size photographs.
ITM Navi Mumbai Exams and Cutoffs
ITM Navi Mumbai Student Reviews
Best college for starting your Corporate career
It was worth the money spend
A challenging experience
Last Seen: 15 Sep' 16
Joined On: 15 Sep' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2016
- PGDM International Business
ITM for the students to have the spirit of achieving goals.
ITM Navi Mumbai Facilities
ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai Facilities:
ITM Mumbai provides various facilities to its students. This includes a library with a rich collection of books, computer labs to provide practical knowledge to the students, separate hostels for boys and girls, conference room, auditorium to conduct seminars, events and amphitheatre. The college also has the facility of indoor and outdoor sports, reading room, yoga room to relax their mind and soul, and gym to maintain their physical fitness. These facilities are established, keeping in mind the physical exercise and sports need of the students for involving them into successful personalities. The details of theses facilities are given below:
- Hostel: ITM Mumbai provides well-furnished hostels for boys and girls which is 500 meters away from the campus. Each room is well facilitated and has a LAN connection. Toilet/Bathroom is attached in each flat with a hot water facility. Housekeeping services are provided in the Hostel. Mess facility is also available in the hostel, where about 300 students can dine at a time. The mess provides breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Library: The Library and Information Centre of ITM Mumbai has a huge collection of books, journals, educational audio & video materials, journals back issues, and other reference sources like survey reports, PhD Thesis etc. It has online databases like Proquest, ET Intelligence, Prowessiq, Economic Outlook, Industry Outlook, Warc.com. The online journals are available to the faculty and students. The library is using Library Management Software which takes care of all library operation modules like, circulation, acquisition, cataloguing and serial control etc.
- Computer Lab: Computer lab is used for conducting IT courses, workshops and assessment tests. It provides access to ITM’s course repositories, case archives and other intranet-bound content from the ITM network.
- Classrooms: Classrooms are fully air-conditioned and well equipped with cushion desk for comfortable seating arrangement for students. LCD Projectors and CCTV are pre-fitted.
- Auditoriums: ITM Business School Navi Mumbai has two fully air-conditioned auditoriums with an occupancy capacity of 325 + & 140+ students at a time. Auditoriums are well equipped with all latest audio/video facilities with podium mic, cordless mics/stand mics, collar mics, multiple projectors, LED light, Wifi facilities and are monitored with CCTV. The auditoriums are specifically used for conducting movies & cultural events, seminars, guest lectures, workshops and corporate interactions etc.
- Conference Hall: ITM Mumbai has three fully air-conditioned conference and discussion halls, which serve as an excellent setting for student meetings, faculty meetings and short conferences. These rooms can accommodate 30 people and are used for activities like group discussions and mock interviews
- Amphitheatre: ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai also has an open Amphitheatre where exhibitions, competitions and cultural evenings take place.
- Gym: The institute has a well-equipped gymnasium with all the necessary equipment. Students can visit the gym to maintain their physical fitness.
- Sports: The institute provides indoor & outdoor game facilities. Indoor games include table tennis, carrom, and chess. Outdoor games include cricket, football, volleyball, and badminton.
- Yoga room: The institute has a Yoga room, where Yoga is practised. Students can visit the yoga room for doing meditation and keep their mind relaxed.
- Bus Service: 24 hours of bus service facilities are provided to the students from the hostel to campus and back as per time schedule and in case of emergency.
- Medical Facility: A doctor is available for two hours on weekdays. Free O.P.D. facility is available for the students and staff of the institute. The institute has a tie-up with the multi-speciality hospital, in case any emergency arises.
- Fire Safety: Fire extinguishers are placed on each floor and the common area. Water hydrant & sprinkler facility is available on each floor and inspection is carried out at the regular interval.
- Surveillance: All corridors, common areas, gates and passages of campus and hostel premises are under surveillance of CCTV cameras and are monitored round the clock by warden and security staff.
- Water Safety: Water safety is maintained as purified water by R.O. system is provided in all coolers and mess.
- Reading Area: Separate common area is provided by the ITM Mumbai to the students for group discussion and project work.
- Stationery and laundry facilities: Stationery and laundry facilities are available during evening time.
ITM Navi Mumbai Scholarship
ITM Business School provides financial aid to the students in the form of merit scholarships. These scholarships are limited in number. ITM Navi Mumbai scholarship ranges from 10%, 25%, 50%, 100% of program fees.
ITM Navi Mumbai Gallery
Questions related to ITM Navi Mumbai
Which one is better for pgdm in finance jaipuria Noida or ITM navi mumbai ??
Both the colleges are good. Jaipuria noida is ranked higher in NIRF ranking but the ITM navi Mumbai has higher placement rate.Now the decision rests with you.
Good luck for the new phase of your life.
I have got Pgdm in E-buz for Welingkar bangaluru campus should i go for it ?? or should i go for ITM navi mumbai ?
I'll recommend you to go for e-biz at welingkar bengaluru because welingkar banglore will give you better faculties, better exposure opportunities and better placements when compared to itm navi mumbai. ITM navi mumbai will offer you better ROI. But welingkar banglore is a brand and it will give you umbrella placement opportunity which will be really benefit. Rest if you are from mumbai and dont want to invest much then you can choose itm otherwise I'll recommend you to join weschool banglore.
Which college is best ITM Mumbai and ISME Mumbai and Regenesy Mumbai
If we compare ITM Mumbai and ISME both the colleges stands more or less on the equal position. However, when compared on the basis of infrastructure and ROI I'll recommend you to go for ISME as it provides better exposure and has good past placement records. And moreover, whichever college you choose, it always depends on how good a student is in his 2 years of MBA/PGDM and how well the student grab the opportunities provided to him.
jims rohini VS itm navi mumbai which is best for pgdm in finance?..
for deciding the best college you need to find all the accreditation and affiliation and approval of the college.
you can check mandatory disclouser of the college on college website.
you can visit for JIMS Rohini website from below mentioned link (https://www.jimsindia.org/index.aspx)
itm navi mumbai VS isbm pune for pgdm in finance which is worth to go?...
these both are good colleges and according to me you can to itm navi mumbai.but you should consider the student reviews in of both the colleges and then keepit for consideration .
you can read the reviews in their websites
ITM Navi Mumbai Related Articles
ITM Mumbai Placements 2019 - ITM Mumbai has concluded the final placements ....
ITM Alumni Interview - Soumya Sharma Gupta who came from 2-tier city, Bhopa....
ITM Business School Offers Scholarship for PGDM/MBA Aspirants - ITM Busines....
ITM Business School Placement Report - ITM Business School has issued its p....
ITM Business School Begins Registration for Selection to its PGDM program -....
ITM Alumni Interview - Ranjit Samal, alumni of ITM Business School shares h....
ITM Business School, Mumbai Announces Admission Notification for PGDM Progr....
ITM Business School, Mumbai, has released the final placement report of its....
ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai has started its application cum admission ....
ITM Business School Final Placement Report 2018 - IMT Business School, Navi....
ITM Navi Mumbai has extended the date for the submission of application f....
Deakin University Australia students and faculty members visited ITM Busi....
ITM Business School, Navi Numbai hosted its 13th annual International HR ....
ITM Group of Institutions annoounces the admissions to their revamped ITM....
ITM Navi Mumbai Latest News
ITM Navi Mumbai Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: