Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) is one of the top commerce colleges in India and was established in 1926. The founder of SRCC is Lala Shri Ram. SRCC is situated in the National Capital Region, Delhi. Shri Ram College of Commerce is affiliated to the University of Delhi. SRCC courses include two undergraduate, one P.G Diploma and two postgraduate programmes in commerce subjects.
Shri Ram College of Commerce is located in Marice Nagar, North Campus, New Delhi. The nearest metro station to SRCC is Vishwavidyalaya (yellow line). The students can hire an e-rickshaw to college from the metro station, through which they can reach there within 10-15 minutes. The nearest railway station to SRCC is New Delhi Railway Station, which is 12.1 km away. Indira Gandhi International is the nearest airport which is 19.4 km away from the college.
Accreditations and Collaborations:-
Following are the international collaborations of SRCC-
- Indo-Dutch Programme
- UKIERI - UK India Educational and Research Initiative
- Indo-US Collaborative Programme
- Indo-Dutch Collaborative Programme (Outgoing)
- Indo-Poland Collaborative Programme (Outgoing)
- SRCC Penn State University
Clubs, Committees and Societies:-
- The Computers and Mathematics Society:- The club organises many events for students under the Department of Mathematics. Events like Quiz, Vedic Maths sessions.
- Book Club:- The College organises many events with the help of this club for students like Author panel discussions, Book Fairs, etc.
- Corporate Interaction Cell:- The club frame around Human Resource and Marketing areas for the students. The club organises many events like workshops, visiting top corporate offices, etc.
- Club for Leadership, Innovation, and Finance (CLIF):- The club organises many events for the students like the annual Shri Ram Leadership Summit, etc.
- Connecting Dreams Foundations:- The club organises many departments like Project Sanjeevani, Project Maya, etc. for the students.
- D-Street:- The club organises various intra society activities like interactive workshops from market experts, learning sessions for the members, by the members and interesting intra society events.
- Dramatics Society:- The club organises many drama events for the students and the interaction and workshop with many top actors.
- Debate Society:- The clubs organise the inter-college debate competition and many other competitions for the students.
- ENACTUS:- Enactus is an international not for profit organisation. The aim of the Club brings together students from universities across the world to take up social outreach projects for the benefit of underprivileged communities.
- Commerce Society:- The society is under the commerce department which organises many events for students like the visit of the National Stock Exchange, Bizzsteet, etc.
- Economic Society:- The society is under the department of economics and many events are organised by the club like Week-o-Nomics,national-level economics summit, Ecstasy, etc.
- English Literature Society:- The club organises many events for the students like Ethnic Freshers’ Welcome, Film Screening, workshops, etc.
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell:- The club organises many events for students like Entrepreneurship Summit, Eximius, etc. The Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) came up with its blog to disseminate information about startups and entrepreneurship.
- Fine Arts Society:- The club organises cultural activities and online competition for students like Halloween, ARTESIA, etc.
- Hindi Sahitya Sabha:- The club organises many events for the students and promotes the Hindi language.
- Human Resources Development Cell (HRDC):- The college organises many events like MINDUCTOR 4.0 etc for the students.
- History and Political Science Society:- The club is formed under the Department of History and Political Science and organises many events like Odyssey, Shri Ram Model United Nations, etc.
- Kutumb:- Kutumb in a collaboration with Cultural Council of SRCC which organises dance recital and music performance as a part of the cultural programme for the college’s orientation programme.
- Marketing Society:- This society organises many events for students like Stimulus: Online Case Challenge, Marketing Summit, etc.
- National Service Scheme:- The NSS unit at SRCC provides a platform to the students and faculty for community work and developing a sense of involvement in the tasks of nation-building. The various events organised like Blood Donation Camps, Literacy Classes for children of weaker sections, etc.
- Sports Committee:- This committee of the college organises many sports events for the students as well as inter-college sports competitions.
- Youth Conference:- The college organises many events for the youth like Udaan etc which help to guide the students by meeting the leaders of the country.
- Student Union:- The Student Union of SRCC conducts many events like Crossroads, Business Conclave, etc.
- The Cultural Council:- This council of SRCC organises many cultural events for students, the club associates with Kutumbh.
Courses & Fees
This College is accredited by NAAC A+ (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) validity is 15 Sep 2021 and the score is 3.65 .
Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi Admission Details:
Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi offers admissions to undergraduate programmes based on the merit of the qualifying exam. Students have to qualify the eligibility criteria set by Delhi University to get admissions under this college. SRCC also offers admissions to postgraduate programmes based on Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) followed by a GD round and personal interview. More details on the SRCC admission procedure are mentioned below.
For Undergraduate Programmes-
- For UG admissions, candidates have to register on the DU admission portal based on their marks in 12th/qualifying examination.
- Candidates have to check the official College website for cut-offs for different programmes.
- Candidates who meet the required cut-off have to register themselves on the College portal and select college/programme accordingly.
- Later, the candidates have to take the print out of the admission form with the list of documents/certificates required and proceed for verification of the mark sheets/certificates and calculation of cut-off percentage.
- After this, the College will approve the admission on the admission portal. The candidate will then have to log-on to the admission portal to pay the admission fee online, as to complete the admission process.
For Postgraduate Programmes-
- For PG admissions, the candidates have to fill the application form for Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET).
- Candidates have to appear for the Admission Test DUET and qualify it.
- Based on their marks in the DUET, a merit list is prepared and candidates are invited for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) based on that.
- Later on the basis of merit, the candidates for admission will be finally selected for admission.
- The candidates will be provided with an Admission Slip/Order for SRCC by the Department of which they have to contact the Admission Committee along with the admission slip/order and have to deposit the fee as per instructions/guidelines for the completion of the admission formalities.
UG [3 Years Program(s)]
PG [2 Years Program(s)]
Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi Facilities:
SRCC offers certain facilities to the students and faculty members of the institute including a library, hostels, canteen, classrooms, auditorium, physiotherapy unit, fitness centre, swimming pool, sports complex, bank facility and stationery. A detailed description of all the facilities of SRCC is mentioned below.
- Library:- Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi has a library that is a two-storey facility with books that are necessary for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. The facility uses the Library Management Software (LMS) 'LibSys' version 7 and houses books on subjects including business, economics, humanities, and social sciences. The library also has a subscription to about 80 journals of national and international repute.
- Hostel- SRCC has a hostel for both boys and girls.
- Boys’ Hostel- A separate dining hall, common room, etc are available in the hostel premises. Mess facility that provides breakfast, lunch, and dinner is also available. Wi-Fi facility and laundry services are available for the hostel residents.
- Girls’ Hostel- A separate dining hall, common room, etc are available in the hostel premises. Mess facility that provides breakfast, lunch, and dinner is also available. Wi-Fi facility and laundry services are available for the hostel residents.
- Canteen- SRCC has a moderate canteen with cuisine/food items at reasonable prices for students. The canteen is also facilitated with air conditioners and a capacity of fifty people.
- Classrooms- Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi premises has classrooms with LCD projectors, roll-down screens, air conditioners, green boards and a podium for faculty.
- Auditorium- The campus has a fully equipped auditorium with a seating capacity of over 750 persons.
- Physiotherapy Unit- SRCC has a physiotherapy unit at the Sports Complex for the students and faculty. This unit has an Electrotherapy Room and Exercise Therapy Room. Equipment for basic physiotherapy modalities like IFT u.s. TENS, Muscle Stimulator, SWD short move diathermy, Traction Machine, wax bath therapy and hydro collator are available in this unit.
- Fitness Centre/Gym- The gym is located inside the Multipurpose Hall in Sports Complex which has equipment like, gym ball exercises/ Swiss ball exercises, resistance band exercises, resistance machine exercises and stretching exercises. The Center also conducts classes for kickboxing, yoga and aerobics.
- Swimming Pool- Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi provides a swimming pool facility to the students. Very limited colleges provide this facility to the students.
- Sports Complex- The campus has an air-conditioned sports complex and playground as per international standards.
- Bank Facility (ATM)- Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi is having SBI Bank in the campus branch for students and faculty members.
- Stationary- In the college campus the stationary facility is present for students as well as the photocopy centre for the students.
SRCC The best experience!
My experience here has been extremely enchanting.
Its not just a Campus its much more.
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
- Post Graduate Diploma in Global Business Operations
Being in SRCC was the wisest decision ever made by me.
Questions related to Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi
what is percentage cut off in shri ram college of commerce delhi
Please mention the name of the course for which you want to know as Srhi Ram college of commerce offers 5 course, 2 for Under graduation and 3 for Post Graduation.
B.A (H) Economics (100 to 96.5 for General category)
B.Com(H)(98.75-76.25 for General category)
At Post Graduate level
Mcom ( classes happen at Department of Commerce (DSE)
PG Diploma in GBO
criteria for admission in srcc for b.com
Hey Ashwini. SRCC offers B.com(H) and Eco(H) at the undergrad level and all you need to bag a seat there is simply have an amazing 12th standard percentage.
English is mandatory and the rest best 3 subjects are considered.
Following are the average best of 4 cut-offs for SRCC admission for either courses, may vary about 0.5 percent, but thats it.
General category - 98/97.5
Obc category - 95.5/94.5
Hope that answers the question. Study hard and smart and hopefully you'll make it. Easy or difficult is a state of mind. All the best.
How can I get srcc gbo previous year question papers or some sample paper!
Get sample paper through the official website of the college..
Is there any management quota in srcc gbo
No there's no management qouta provided in Shri ram college of commerce Global business operations post graduate courses.
The admissions in the college for PG courses is purely done on the basis of online examination, group discussion and personal interview.
You won't be able to avail management qouta seat in college for any of the courses.
Hope this helps.
About ACET what is the passing criteria and which books should we refer to.. Please givee the name of books
As the exam carries a marks maximum of 100, the ACET exam passing criteria 2019 is 50% of the maximum marks and therefore is equivalent to 50 marks.For mathematics and statistics part, i the study material provided by IAI (ACTED Study Material - FAC and STATS PACK), it is sufficient.
For vocab refer, Word Power Made Easy - by Norman lewis.
For quant and DI Arun Sharma book is good.
SRCC first cut off analysis 2020 – Commerce records 1 percent higher cutoff, Economics up by .25 percent
NEW DELHI: With the release of the first cut off of Delhi University, Shri ....
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 15 Sep 2021 ; CGPA : 3.65