Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi
Hey Ashwini. SRCC offers B.com(H) and Eco(H) at the undergrad level and all you need to bag a seat there is simply have an amazing 12th standard percentage.
English is mandatory and the rest best 3 subjects are considered.
Following are the average best of 4 cut-offs for SRCC admission for either courses, may vary about 0.5 percent, but thats it.
General category - 98/97.5
Obc category - 95.5/94.5
Hope that answers the question. Study hard and smart and hopefully you'll make it. Easy or difficult is a state of mind. All the best.
Get sample paper through the official website of the college..
No there's no management qouta provided in Shri ram college of commerce Global business operations post graduate courses.The admissions in the college for PG courses is purely done on the basis of online examination, group discussion and personal interview.You won't be able to avail management qouta seat in college for any of the courses.
Hope this helps.
As the exam carries a marks maximum of 100, the ACET exam passing criteria 2019 is 50% of the maximum marks and therefore is equivalent to 50 marks.For mathematics and statistics part, i the study material provided by IAI (ACTED Study Material - FAC and STATS PACK), it is sufficient.
For vocab refer, Word Power Made Easy - by Norman lewis.For quant and DI Arun Sharma book is good.
SRCC GBO aka Global Business Operations Program is a decent postgraduate program in terms of ROI. Around 8k to 10k students give the exam each year. It has a total of 62 seats for which students are selected through a separate entrance exam which is conducted in the last week of January, followed by GD/PI in late March or early April.
You can get the previous year papers from the below links.
Hope it helped..
As biased as it may be SSCBS makes for a better choice.
1. It's a brand in itself. One that those who are aware of hold in regard and put it in the same league as any other college including SRCC.
2. The course is more rigorous and covers a greater number of concepts than B.Com Hons or an Eco Hons.
3. The large number of extra curricular activities at SSCyou to strike the ultimate balance between academics and extra curriculars.
4. Everyone is crazy competitive and you are always in a race to outdo the other person. In the greater scheme of things this will ensure that you don't screw up later on in life.
5. The three years at SSCBS allow you to explore a large number of things which if you really think about it is what you are ideally supposed to do in college. Since you end up meeting people from all walks of life there is going to be an artist, a musician, the nerd, the guy who wants to go to harvard and the person who wants to expand his family business all in the same class.
you should definitely go for ipm in iim indore for the integrated programme. IIMS is a dream for almost every commerce student specially who wants to pursue mba. If you are planning to do mba after graduation you should not leave this opportunity. But if you have some other plans and high fees is a problem for you then you may go for sri ram college of commerce as it will give you lots of exposure.
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile