|27 Nov, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|25 Nov, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|02 Nov, 2020 - 03 Nov, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|23 Oct, 2020 - 03 Nov, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|02 Oct, 2020 - 11 Oct, 2020||Admit Card - MH CET law 5-year LLB | Mode: Online|
|11 Oct, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020 - 08 Sep, 2020||Application - Re-open | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020 - 08 Sep, 2020||Application - Re-opened (2) | Mode: Online|
|02 Jun, 2020 - 08 Jun, 2020||Application - Re-opened | Mode: Online|
|02 Jun, 2020 - 08 Jun, 2020||Application - Re-opened (1) | Mode: Online|
|19 Mar, 2020 - 30 May, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|21 Jan, 2020 - 06 Mar, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Bachelor of Legal Science & Bachelor of Legislative Law (BLS LLB) is a five-year full-time Integrated programme in Law offered by the University of Mumbai, Mumbai with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
Admission is Through Based on MH-CET Merit And obtained score in CET conducted by the Competent Authority.
A candidate in order to be eligible for admission to the first year of the Five Year integrated law course should have passed the H.S.C. Examination [Arts, Science or Commerce] of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune or its equivalent examination.
- An applicant who has successfully completed Senior Secondary School course (+2) or equivalent (such as 11+1, A level in Senior secondary School Leaving Certificate Course) from a recognized university of India or outside or from Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government or from any equivalent institution from a foreign country recognized by the government of that country for the purpose of issue of qualifying certificate on successful completion of the course Examination, with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate. (candidate belonging to SC and ST Category with minimum 40% marks).
- The applicant who has obtained +2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate or First-Degree Certificate after processing studies in distance or correspondence method is eligible for the course:
- Provided that, the applicant who has obtained 10+2 through Open University system directly without having any basic qualification are not eligible.
- Further provided that, applicants who have obtained 10th std. /Secondary Schooling Certificate Examination, in a single sitting examination without having basic qualification (1 to 9th standard of schooling) are not eligible.
- Further provided that, the candidates who are appearing/appeared for the qualifying examination (regular examination of that academic year) are also eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination. Such candidate will be eligible for admission only if they produce the provisional/Degree certificate of the qualifying examination and the mark lists of all parts of qualifying examination at the time of admission.