Admission Process 2021
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, Wardha offers certificate, diploma undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD programmes through the eight departments of the University. These eight departments consist of language, literature, human resource, Sanskrit, education, translation and liberal art and offer degrees in B.A, B.Ed.M.A, M.Ed, MBA and PhD. Candidates seeking admission at MGAHV, have to register their application through the online admission portal of MGAHV. While doing the registration, candidates have to provide their email and mobile number. Candidates have to generate the password and save it for further transaction. Further, candidates have to read the instructions carefully and fill in the form carefully. Candidates are required to pay the prescribed application fee for the course they are applying for and submit the application. The detailed admission process of MGAHV is provided further, students have to follow the admission procedure as discussed and submit the application before the last date. Read further to understand the admission process of MGAHV:
MGAHV admission process for the certificate, diploma undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD programmes:
- Candidates seeking admission at the various courses offered by MGAHV, have to register their application online and pay the admission fee.
- The admission committee of the respective courses of the MGAHV, shortlist the application submitted under the undergraduate, postgraduate, certificate and diploma courses and prepare the list of shortlisted candidates.
- MGAHV informs the candidates about their selection and publishes the list of shortlisted candidates on the website of MGAHV.
- Accordingly, candidates visit the MGAHV campus and submit their original certificates for the verification and pay the admission fee.
- Once the admission process is complete, candidates will receive the ID of MGAHV.