Latest Update for Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS), Faridabad was established in the year 1997. The institute is also known as MRIIRS, Faridabad. MRIIRS, Faridabad is recognised by University Grants Commission under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act 1956. The institute is amongst the founding members of the College Board’s Indian Global Higher Education Alliance. Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes in the field of Engineering & Technology, Commerce & Business Studies, Management Studies, Architecture & Design, Dental Sciences, Allied Health Sciences, Computer Applications, Media Studies & Humanities and Behavioral & Social Sciences to the students.
MRIIRS is located at Sector 43, Aravalli Hills, Manav Rachna Campus Road, Faridabad, in Haryana. Faridabad Railway Station is around 6 km away from the college. Indira Gandhi International Airport is approximately 34 km away and Tehkhand DTC Bus Depot is around 10 km away from Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad. Students can take an auto or hire a taxi to reach there.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
MRIIRS is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
The institute has the following collaborations:
- R Systems International
- Mitsubishi Electric India (MEI)
- Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS) Auckland, New Zealand
- University of Tsukuba, Japan
- Lahti University of Applied Sciences,
- Lahti Finland
- Binawan Institute of Health Sciences, Indonesia
- University Sains, Malaysia
- Leeds Metropolitan University, UK
- Teesside University, UK
- Gerlev Physical Education & Sports Academy, Denmark
- BSE Institute Ltd
- Lahti University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- JP Tokyo & Co. (JAPAN)
- Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies
- Confederation of Young Leaders
- Gerlev PE & Sports Academy, Denmark
- University Sains, Malaysia
- Haaga Helia University of Applied Sciences
- Laurea University of Applied Sciences
- Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
- AIS St. Helens, New Zealand.
- Istanbul Kultur University, Istanbul.
- Lahti University of Applied Sciences, Finland.
- Missouri State University, USA.
- University of Pitesti, Romania.
- University College of Northern
- Asia University, Taiwan
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Manav Rachna Music Group: This is the Music Society of the college organise various musical events and programmes for the students and it provides a platform to the students to showcase their musical talent.
- Manav Rachna Dance Troupe: The Dance Society has well-trained dancers who perform in various dance competitions and function and showcase their dancing skills in dance.
- Manav Rachna Arts Team: This Club aims to promote the culture of fine arts in the institute. It conducts practice sessions, exhibitions, workshops, lectures to spread the knowledge of fine arts amongst the students.
- Manav Rachna Photography Club: The Photography Club of MEIIRS provides a platform for budding photographers to showcase their photography talent.
- Manav Rachna Fashionistas: This Society is for the students interested in the fashion industry and helps them to boost their style sense.
- Manav Rachna Literary Forum: Literary Forum of the institution which works to develop student’s aptitude towards literary activities and nurture the literary talent.
- Manav Rachna Theatrical Troupe: This Theatre Troupe is for theatre and dramatics enthusiasts. This club consists of actors and performers. It organises events like street plays, stage plays, etc.
- Manav Rachna Health Club
- Manav Rachna National Service Scheme: NSS creates social awareness and imparts human values in students and creates a spirit of social service amongst them.
- MRCC-Manav Rachna Computing Club
- Manav Rachna Civil Engineers Club
- Electrofolks Club
- FARADAY CLUB
- Model United Nations Society
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell: This cell provides a platform and nurtures aspiring entrepreneurs to come up with innovative business ideas and helps the students to become successful entrepreneurs.
- Environ- An Environment Club: The members of this Club make continuous efforts to conserve and protect the environment and connect with the society and communities at large.
- Biotechnia- A Club for Biotechnologists
- Green Chemistry Club
- Robotics Club: The aim of the club is to pervade the knowledge of robotics among the students. The robotics club regularly conducts various workshops and courses throughout the year.
- NISHQAM: Society for Providing Education to underprivileged: This society of Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad works to provide education to the underprivileged section of the society for their upliftment and increase awareness amongst them.
MRIU Courses & Fees
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
- Total Fees: 7.66 Lakhs
- Seats: 240 Seats
- Total Fees: 5.97 Lakhs
- Seats: 120 Seats
- Total Fees: 4.08 Lakhs
- Seats: 100 Seats
- Total Fees: 8.86 Lakhs
- Seats: 90 Seats
MRIU Admissions 2021
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad offers admission to many undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses. Admission to some courses such as B.Tech, B.Arch, M.Tech, BDS, MDS, MBA are done on the basis of All India Level Entrance Examination while for other courses aspirants have to qualify the Institute Level Entrance Examination. Further, the candidates have to appear for the counselling process. The detailed admission processes are given below:
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
MRIU Exams and Cutoffs
MRIU Student Reviews
The overall experience is good
Last Seen: 06 Aug' 20
Joined On: 23 Jul' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2022
- BBA Banking and Financial Markets
Last Seen: 25 Jun' 20
Joined On: 25 Jun' 20
Education Interest: Media, Mass Comm. and Journalism
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2022
- BA Journalism and Mass Communication
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad has adequate infrastructure like a hostel, library, etc which helps the students to have a hassle-free learning experience throughout their college life. It also provides facilities to the students like sports, canteen, etc. in order to give them a break from the regular academic schedule they follow. The sports facilities provided by the college helps them in remaining fit physically and mentally. Students can avail these facilities in their free time for their recreation.
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
- Alumni Associations
MRIU Colleges and Departments
Find the list of Constituent, Affiliated Colleges, & Departments
Questions related to MRIU
is satyug darshan institute of technology and Management is a good college for bba or dav Management college is good.
Both the college are private and both of them offer BBA course but in the case of establishment DAV institute of management is old in comparative to satyug darshan. Satyug provide 1 course under BBA and they charge 1.32 lakh fees on the other hand DAV provide 4 courses under BBA and they have 540 seats.
For more information and more clarity i am providing you a link which will give you the proper comparison between college.
I hope this will help you to decide
MRIU Related Articles
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies has issued the....
Candidates interested in B.Tech admissions into Manav Rachna International ....
MRIIRS M.Tech Admission 2019: Manav Rachna International Institute of Resea....
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS) annou....
Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (MREI) have announced B.Tech admiss....
Institute: Manav Rachna International UniversityManav Rachna Educational ....
Manav Rachna InternationalUniversity has made available application forms....
MRIU Latest News
MRIU Location & Map
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, (Formerly Manav Rachna International University), Aravalli Campus, Sector – 43, Delhi–Surajkund Road, Faridabad – 121004, Haryana, India
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council