CAT +4 More
|18 Jan, 2021||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|18 Oct, 2020||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|MAT||30 Mar, 2021 - 24 May, 2021||Application - PBT | Mode: Online|
|26 May, 2021 - 30 May, 2021||Admit Card - PBT | Mode: Online|
|30 May, 2021||Exam - PBT | Mode: Offline|
|03 Jun, 2021 - 10 Jun, 2021||Admit Card - IBT | Mode: Online|
|30 Mar, 2021 - 06 Jun, 2021||Application - IBT | Mode: Online|
|06 Jun, 2021 - 10 Jun, 2021||Exam - IBT | Mode: Online|
|30 Mar, 2021 - 07 Jun, 2021||Application - CBT | Mode: Online|
|10 Jun, 2021 - 13 Jun, 2021||Admit Card - CBT | Mode: Online|
|13 Jun, 2021||Exam - CBT | Mode: Online|
|02 Apr, 2021||Result - February 2021 session | Mode: Online|
|24 Mar, 2021||Exam - CBT-Phase 2 | Mode: Online|
|10 Mar, 2021 - 22 Mar, 2021||Application - CBT-Phase 2 | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - CBT-Phase 2 | Mode: Online|
|08 Mar, 2021 - 20 Mar, 2021||Exam - IBT | Mode: Online|
|05 Mar, 2021 - 17 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - IBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 16 Mar, 2021||Application - IBT | Mode: Online|
|06 Mar, 2021||Exam - PBT | Mode: Offline|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 03 Mar, 2021||Application - PBT | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - PBT | Mode: Online|
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - exam date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - response sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - result date | Mode: Online|
|CMAT||09 Apr, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|09 Apr, 2021||Answer Key - Final Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|03 Apr, 2021 - 05 Apr, 2021||Others - Answer key objection date | Mode: Online|
|03 Apr, 2021||Answer Key - Provisional Key | Mode: Online|
|31 Mar, 2021||Exam - Shift 1 | Mode: Online|
|31 Mar, 2021||Exam - Shift 2 | Mode: Online|
|24 Mar, 2021 - 31 Mar, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|04 Mar, 2021 - 07 Mar, 2021||Others - Application form correction | Mode: Online|
|04 Feb, 2021 - 02 Mar, 2021||Others - Re-opening of application fee payment window | Mode: Online|
|10 Feb, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - Re-opening of registration | Mode: Online|
|23 Dec, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- It is an AICTE approved Two Year Full Time Program in Management with focused specializations in Marketing or Finance.
- Specialization will be offered in two disciplines to two groups of students which means about 30 students can specialize in Marketing and another 30 can specialize in Finance. The choice of selection of the students for the finance specialization will be left to an expert committee, which will be constituted by the Director Academics.
- Preferred educational qualification for this course is commerce. Students from other science streams are discouraged.
- Few interested students from this batch can pursue SAP – FICO Module, in their third semester, subject to the availability of trained instructors from the industry, who will teach this subject in our Computer Labs. An additional fee of Rs. 20,000 will be charged for this course, from those who opt for this course at that stage. We have the licensed SAP software installed in our labs. These students have great opportunities to join the IT industry as SAP consultants. Hence, those specializing in SAP –FICO module will be fielded for the role of consultants only in IT and other companies during campus placements.
- As the number for this class is restricted to a few qualified students opting for this specialization from MBA batch of BIMM and BIMHRD, they will be clubbed together to cater for efficiency, maximum utilization of resources, common standards within the society and for greater co-ordination. This will be known as Sri Balaji University, Pune batch but they will still belong to their respective institutes and remain in their roster for all purposes.
- The SBU batch will be constituted in the first semester.
Any eligible candidate who applies to Sri Balaji Society for a MBA program goes through
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT or MH-CET. MAT
- A Group Discussion,
- Personal Interview; and
- Written test of English
Based on the cumulative score from these, the merit list is prepared and admissions are granted.
A candidate desirous of admission to MBA program should:
- Be a graduate from a UGC recognized University with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category).
- Students currently in the final year of their graduation and confident of securing a minimum of 50% aggregate marks may also apply for the MBA courses. Admission committee may give more weightage to higher marks in graduation.
- It is imperative that the candidate should have taken at least one exam out of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT or MH-CET. MAT exams held after in Sep 2019 to March 2020 will be considered for admission to academic year 2020-22. We believe that true talent cannot be judged on the basis of the score granted by any entrance exam. Hence, we do not have a cut off score below which if the candidate scores cannot apply to the program.
- Students seeking admission in MBA Telecom (specialization in Telecom/ Systems*/ Business Analytics/ Operations & Supply Chain Management) should be Engineers with specialization in Electronics/ E&TC;/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation/ Electrical / Mechanical.
- For Students seeking admission in MBA program for specialization in Finance, the preferred educational qualification is commerce. Students from other science streams are discouraged. However, for Marketing specialization in a MBA program, students from any discipline can apply.
Overall good college but need improvement.
- Batch of 2013