JBIMS Mumbai Admission Process 2021
JBIMS admissions fetch thousands of applicants every year. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies offers multiple prestigious full-time and part-time programmes in management and finance that have been designed to prepare future management leaders, Human Resource Managers, and finance experts. To get admission in these postgraduate courses, students must check the eligibility criteria by staying updated and checking the official website.
JBIMS Postgraduate Admissions
MHRD or Master in Human Resource Development is the two-year full-time Master’s degree designed for those who wish to specialize in human resource management. The curriculum for the course includes multidisciplinary courses in various aspects of human resource management. The MMS or Masters in Management Studies is a two-year full-time course which also includes a summer internship in the months of May-June. The M.Sc or Masters in Finance is another two-year course which is one of its kind and was formulated on the recommendation of the former Prime Minister, Dr Manmohan Singh. The part-time MBA courses have a three-year duration and students must qualify in the MBA CET exam to be eligible for JBIMS admission in these PG courses.
1. JBIMS Admission Process for MMS Programme
The MMS programme by JBIMS concentrates on the importance of decision-making and problem-solving in the management field. The full-time course is divided into four semesters and one summer internship.
Areas of specialization for Masters in Management Studies course:
Course Fee: The course fee for the MMS programme is Rs. 6,00,000.
2. JBIMS Admission Process for M.Sc Finance Programme
This unique course has been designed by JBIMS to shape future financial leaders by teaching them the science of finance. The course takes a scientific approach towards financial aspects which is inspired and inclined towards the finance courses at the London School of Economics (LSE). The candidates will be shortlisted based on their CAT or MH-CET 2020 scores.
JBIMS M.Sc Finance Programme Eligibility
Number of Seats
-Cleared 10th Standard with 60% marks
-Cleared 10+2 with 60% marks
-Bachelor’s degree (graduation) from a UGC-recognised university
-Valid CAT/ MH-CET score
Candidates who have cleared the UPSC preliminary and main examination will be exempted from the MH-CET/CAT and eligible for admission procedure.
JBIMS M.Sc Finance Admissions
Clear the MH-CET 2020 or CAT 2019 exam.
Apply to the M.Sc in Finance programme on the admissions portal of the college website.
Candidates who have meet or exceed the qualifying marks mentioned in the table above will be considered for the Application Rating Score (APR)
The Application Rating Score comprises CAT/MH-CET performance, Past Academic Records till graduation, Work experience, Extra-Curricular activities, Academic and gender diversity.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their Past Academic Record (PAR) cutoff scores declared by JBIMS Mumbai.
Based on above criteria, JBIMS Mumbai will calculate the Application Rating Score (AR) and the top 300 candidates will be called for In-Person Assessment (IPA).
The IPA comprises Group Activity, Written Ability Test and Personal Interview.
Finally, Total Score will be calculated and seats will be allotted to qualifying candidates.
JBIMS M.Sc Admission Documents Required
Candidates must submit original documents along with two self-attested copies of documents.
1. 10th standard Certificate and mark sheet
2. 10+2 certificate and mark sheet
3. Degree, passing certificate and mark sheets for all years
4. Birth or Domicile certificate for students in the reserved category
5. Caste certificate, caste/tribe validity certificate, non-creamy layer certificate wherever applicable issued by the competent authority
6. Physically Handicapped Certificate as prescribed by the Government and competent authority.
7. For candidates who appeared for the UPSC Civil Service Examination, score-card of Preliminary and Main examination along with the interview invitation letter.
Course Fee: The course fee for the M.Sc Finance programme is Rs. 2,00,000.
3. JBIMS Admission Process for Part-time MBA Courses
These part-time courses are designed for working professionals who are unable to enrol in full-time courses because of time constraints. These are meant for upskilling and improving job prospects as well as efficiency. The part-time courses have a duration of three years as opposed to the full-time courses that are for two years.
JBIMS Part-time MBA Eligibility
Name of Specialisation
MFM (Part-Time) /MMM (Part-time)/MHRDM (Part-time)/MIM (Part-Time)
Bachelor’s degree from a UGC-recognised university.
Minimum two years of professional experience in an executive or supervisor role.
Self-employed candidates need to submit Income Tax Returns (last 3 years), Registration of the Company, Partnership deeds with the applicant’s name to prove their experience.
JBIMS Part-time MBA Admission Application Steps
1. Fill the application form and submit it by paying the application form fee of Rs. 1200.
2. Apply and register for the desired part-time course on the online admission portal.
3. Appear for the Selection Test which consists of the Common Entrance Test (CET) and Group Discussion (GD).
4. Qualified candidates will be called for the Group Discussion round. Candidates who clear the group discussion will be intimated.
5. Pay the fee and enroll in the course.
Course Fee: The course fee for the part-time MBA courses is Rs. 1,53,000.
JBIMS Mumbai View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admission at Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, University Mumbai for two years Masters in Management Studies (MMS) Programme will be done through Centralised Admission Process (CAP) of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Government of Maharashtra.