|CAT||04 Aug, 2021 - 15 Sep, 2021||Application - Start date | Mode: Online|
|27 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021||Exam - Exam date | Mode: Online|
|31 Jul, 2021||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|XAT||30 Nov, 2021||Application - Last date - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|20 Dec, 2021 - 02 Jan, 2022||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|02 Jan, 2022||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Woxsen’s MBA in Financial Services is a comprehensive study of management that deciphers the interdependencies of finance and business. This program covers the broader field of business management, parallelly the application and efficient management of finance within the corporate realm.
Providing a strong foundation in finance, the program also explores many facets of business functions. The program hones in on a world of skills needed for the versatile service positions in the field of finance, banking, capital markets, insurance and investment.
The program prepares students with business and financial skills through innovative pedagogy induced with applied and differentiated learning. The curriculum facilitates study of statistics, economics, marketing, management and leadership. Students not only garner theoretical knowledge but practical excellence is achieved with opportunities of industry interactions, internships, workshops and live projects.
The Admission process at Woxsen is quite structured and comprehensive since every student is evaluated basis their Composite Score, as mentioned below.
- STEP 1: Submit your CAT, XAT, NMAT or WAT (Woxsen Aptitude Test) score
- STEP 2: Schedule and complete your Psychometric Test
- STEP 3: Tell us, who you are in the Personal Interview Round
- Undergraduates in B.Tech (CSE), B.Com or any Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/ IT Services possessing minimum 60% aggregate, from a recognized university/ College/ Institute
- - Accepted Entrance Test Score: CAT, XAT, NMAT or WAT (Woxsen Aptitude Test)
- - Working Professionals may apply