- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
The Global MMS program serves a vital need of the economy – transforming professionals with technical/functional skills into managers and entrepreneurs. Learners in the program possess at least three years of experience in a business firm or not-for-profit organisation. The program builds on this foundation of business understanding, equipping them with skilled-based knowledge to play a key role in creating competitive advantage though data analysis, strategy formulation and decision making
What can you expect from this program?
- - Manage innovation and change by using the power of technology
- - Use data analytics for effective decision making
- - Develop strategies using artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML)
- - Develop customer-orientated organisations adept in using digital marketing and big data analytics
The curriculum has been designed by a panel of academicians and professionals from industry who have ensured that the selection of courses in the program and content of each course matches the current and future requirements of the Indian and global economy. At the end of the program, students will indeed be ready to take on the challenges of a professional manager or an entrepreneur.
The Admission process at Woxsen is quite structured and comprehensive since every student is evaluated basis their Composite Score, as mentioned below.
- STEP 1: Submit your GMAT, GRE, NMAT, XAT, CAT or WAT (Woxsen Aptitude Test) score
- STEP 2: Schedule and complete your Psychometric Test
- STEP 3: Tell us, who you are in the Personal Interview Round
Working professionals with the following prerequisite, seeking to upskill and unlock leadership roles, should take up Woxsen’s Global Masters in Management Studies
- - Undergraduate degree from any discipline, from a recognised university with min 60% aggregate marks
- - 3+ years of work experience in responsible positions, from any sector