|CAT||30 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result date | Mode: Online|
|XAT||29 Jul, 2021 - 30 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Application | Mode: Online|
|20 Dec, 2021 - 02 Jan, 2022||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|02 Jan, 2022||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
The potential of emerging technologies such as data science, artificial intelligence and machine learning is outstanding. The power to transform supply chain, customer engagement and product/service design is ever-growing. Every sector is being impacted by this disruptive technology which has become a constant trend.
Harnessing its potential for the modern world requires a new set of professional skills. The new reality of the business world is driven by individuals with techno-commercial skills, with expertise to apply it to organizational needs and strategies while navigating the ethical, psychological and societal implications.
This is a first of its kind MBA Program in Business Analytics, Artificial intelligence &Machine Learning. The program has been diligently designed to equip students with knowledge and skills in Business Science & Management, that dramatically enhance their ability to make informed decisions of high quality, by making most optimal use of emerging technology. The program provides Dual Specialization in business sciences & business management. A corporate manager empowered with these decision making tools is able to take advantage of the massive amounts of data capturing the preferences and habits of millions of customers and make decisions which would radically improve effectiveness of managerial actions.
What can you expect to gain from this program?
- - Develop a strong understanding of the technical and ethical principles of AI and methods within the data science filed and how to implement them in the real world.
- - Learn programming languages that lets you work more quickly and integrate systems more effectively.
- - Master powerful programs, tools & application to analyse raw data, uncover hidden insights and represent data visually.
- - Manage the best practices within the AI domain.
- - Develop applicable business practices with the help of AI & Business Analytics
- - Showcase intelligent behaviour while maintaining the required business and social standards.
- - Enhance your communication and problem-solving skills.
- - Learn how to create and maintain high performance work teams
The structure is conceived in such a way that participants would gain knowledge of Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning tools and, at the same time, acquire a wide range of managerial capabilities; while specializing in main stream areas of business. The program is conceived as a full-scale Business Master’s Program combined with Master’s level exposure to Business Sciences. It is this combination which makes this program unique.
- - Business Analytics
- - Artificial Intelligence
- - Machine Learning
- - Marketing
- - Finance
- - Operations
- - HR
The formative semesters have courses in the Business Analytics domain which empowers participants with statistical, research, analytical as well as relevant mathematical capabilities. At the same time students are fully exposed to general management courses in the domains of Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Organisational Behaviour, Economics and Communications.
In the advance semesters, students are exposed to several more courses in Data & Business Analytics, tools & applications. Additionally students may choose an area of specialization in business functions. This combination creates a powerful blend of functional capabilities backed by competencies in Business Sciences.
The Admission process at Woxsen is quite structured and comprehensive since every student is evaluated basis their Composite Score, as mentioned below.
- STEP 1: Submit your CAT, XAT, NMAT or WAT (Woxsen Aptitude Test) score
- STEP 2: Schedule and complete your Psychometric Test
- STEP 3: Tell us, who you are in the Personal Interview Round
- Undergraduate in BE, B.Tech(CSE) or any Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/ Maths/ Statistics/ IT Services possessing minimum 60% aggregate, from a recognised University/ College/ Institute
- - Accepted Entrance Test Score: CAT, XAT, NMAT or WAT (Woxsen Aptitude Test)
- - Working Professionals may also apply