VNSGU Surat Admission Process 2021
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University has twelve faculties. These faculties offer diploma, certificate, undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate courses through its 25 postgraduate institutes on the University campus. These postgraduate institutes offers 95 programmes with multiple specializations which include M.Phil and PhD programmes. Admission to these courses is done through the entrance test conducted by VNSGU and merit-based. As per the admission notice, candidates have to apply to the courses they are eligible and interested in. Based on the entrance test or merit list admission committee of the respective courses prepares the merit list and accordingly, candidates have to fulfil the further admission requirements, which include documents verification and fee payment. For admission to the MBA and MCA programmes, candidates have to appear for CMAT and for B.Arch admission candidates have to appear for NATA.
VNSGU admission process for the undergraduate and postgraduate courses in arts, commerce, science, education, rural studies, engineering and technology, law, computer science, and homoeopathic:
- Candidates expecting admission in the above-mentioned courses have to apply through online on the VNSGU website and pay the application fee.
- Once the registration is complete, candidates have to fill in the application form with the required details carefully and submit the application before the last date of submission.
- Admissions in the faculties of fine arts, rural studies, library and information science are based on the entrance examination conducted by VNSGU.
- Eligible candidates will be invited for the entrance examination and obtained a valid score.
- Admissions to the faculties of art, science, education, engineering, law, and computer science are based on the merit of the qualifying examination.
- The admission committees of the merit-based programmes and entrance based programmes shortlist the candidates based on their scores and publish the list of selected candidates.
- Candidates come to know about their selection through the official website of VNSGU and accordingly, candidates have to complete the further admission process which includes documents verifications and fee payment.
VNSGU admission process for MBA and MCA:
- Aspiring candidates of VNSGU have to appear in CMAT examination conducted by NTA– prescribed AICTE and have to gain qualified scores.
- All the eligible candidates looking for admission at VNSGU have to register their application on the official website of the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC). (https://gujacpc.nic.in)
- Soon after the registration, candidates will get a login ID and password. Candidates have to use the same credential for payment of registration fees, choice filling, admission confirmation, and payment of token tuition fees for admission confirmation.
- Candidates can check their CMAT entrance examination rank on the website of ACPC and as per the cut off of the various government, aided and private colleges, they have to do the choice feeling and choice locking.
- VNSGU aspirants have to give first preference to VNSGU in the sequence of the choices.
- As per the choice filling of candidates, the admission committee allots seats to the candidates.
- Accordingly, candidates have to confirm their choices and pay the admission fee.
- Once the admission process is completed, candidates will receive the identity card of VNSGU.
VNSGU Surat View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admission in Master degree program is through on Merit-based.