What is the Admission Process and Documents Required for Online Programmes at University of Mysore, Mysore
Established in 1916, the University of Mysore is the sixth oldest university in India and the first in the state of Karnataka. It was the first University to be NAAC accredited in 2000 with Five Star Status. Mysore University has been ranked 19th in the India Rankings 2021 by NIRF-MHRD, Government of India. The university offers a wide range of academic programmes at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in complete online mode. Its MOOCs are open courses available to all learners.
These MOOCs, as part of the University campus programmes, allow students admitted to full-time programmes to supplement their preparation. Any learner from anywhere can enrol in and study online programmes at the University of Mysore. So, if you are willing to study online courses at Mysore University, you must know the admission process. Go through the article to learn about eligibility criteria, admission process and documents required for online programmes at University of Mysore, Mysore.
Why Choose the University of Mysore for Admission in Online Degree Courses?
By taking admission to online degree courses at Mysore University, learners will get relevant knowledge and skills in their course of choice and vast career opportunities in their desired fields. As Mysore University online courses are offered in diverse domains, aspirants will have distinct options and paths of study.
What are the Online Degree Courses Offered by University of Mysore, Mysore?
Mysore University has numerous online degree courses at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Undergraduate Online Degree Courses at University of Mysore:
Postgraduate Online Degree Courses at University of Mysore:
- MBA (Dual Specialization)
- MBA in Supply Chain
- MBA in Operations
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Human Resource
- MBA in Finance
Who is Eligible for Online Programmes at University of Mysore, Mysore?
To be eligible for online courses at Mysore University, aspirants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
Eligibility criteria for undergraduate online degree courses at the University of Mysore:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 in any stream.
- Candidates who have passed Class 10th and have completed three years Diploma course from a government recognized body.
Eligibility criteria for postgraduate online degree courses at the University of Mysore:
- Candidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- For online MCA, candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Computer Programming/ Computer Application/ Statistics/ Business Mathematics/ Business Statistics or B.Com/ BBA/ B.Sc. (Regular/Hons.) Economics or Graduate in any stream with Mathematics/ Computer Sciences/ Statistics/ Applications/ IT/ Computer Maintenance/ Quantitative Techniques/ Business Mathematics/ Business Statistics.
What is the Admission Process for Online Programmes at University of Mysore, Mysore?
After fulfilling the eligibility criteria, candidates can apply for admission in the course of their choice. The admission process for online programmes at University of Mysore is done online.
Admission process for online programmes at Mysore University:
- Visit the online application portal of UOM - https://www.uni-mysore.in/apply#
- Click on the Apply Now button; a window named Admissions 2021 will open
- Fill in the form with the required information and submit
- Create an account using your Facebook or Google ID to authenticate yourself with the system.
- Fill in an online signup form giving your name, email id, phone number.
Once the signup form is filled, the system will verify your identity by sending an email link and an SMS code to your email and phone number. Verify the email account by clicking the link and logging in, and also do the same for the mobile number by entering the code sent to the phone online. Email verification may not be required if you are authenticating via Google.
- After the verification process, start filling the application by choosing the programme, providing personal, academic and professional details, and uploading the required documents directly onto the system.
- Pay the application fee via DD/ online/ net banking
- Submit the application form
Post submission of the form, the University registration department verifies and approves the application. Once approved, you will get a welcome email, with a PDF of the filled in the application form attached. You are required to download the PDF, print it, sign all its pages and send with signed copies of the Documents submitted earlier to the Registration Department.
Documents Required for Admission to Online Programmes at University of Mysore, Mysore
Applicants must provide all the mandatory documents when filling in the application form for successful admission to online programmes at University of Mysore, Mysore. Below is the list of mandatory documents required for online degree courses offered by Mysore University:
- Scanned copies of academic details
- Scanned documents of work experience (where required)
- Payment receipt - DD/ online payment receipt
Mysore University Online Degree Admission Fee Process
The admission fee for online courses at Mysore University can be paid through Demand Draft in favour of the University or online using a debit/ credit card or net banking.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - What is the Admission Process and Documents Required for Online Programmes at University of Mysore, Mysore
Question: What online courses do the University of Mysore, Mysore offer?
Online courses offered by University of Mysore, Mysore, include BBA, BCA, B.Com, MBA, MCA and M.Com.
Question: Who can pursue online degree courses at University of Mysore, Mysore?
Candidates who have completed 10+2 in any stream can pursue undergraduate online degree courses, while candidates with a relevant graduation degree are eligible for postgraduate online courses at University of Mysore, Mysore.
Question: How do I apply for online programmes at University of Mysore, Mysore?
You can apply for admission to online programmes at University of Mysore, Mysore, online. You need to fill in the online application form, upload the mandatory documents and then pay the admission fees.
Question: Can I pay the admission processing fees through DD?
Mysore University provides applicants with options to make payments through DD in favour of the university or via the online fee payment portal using a credit/ debit card or net banking.
Question: What do I do if I face any problem or have queries regarding the application?
Mysore University has a support desk that helps candidates/ students with their applications, the Online Learning Portal access, or support using the same, or with queries regarding the online programmes before or after the enrollment. The university’s student support associates shall try and address queries through email or phone, as required.