Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) formerly known as Manipal University has announced the MET 2020 exam dates. The Manipal Entrance Test will be held from July 24 to 27 for phase 1 and August 4 to 7 for phase 2. The institute offers admissions to various programs in engineering, management, hospitality, media through Manipal Entrance Test (MET). The application form of MET 2020 was released on October 5 and is available up to June 30. Candidates can apply for MET in online mode only. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility for the Manipal Academy of Higher Education Online Entrance Test before applying for the course. MET 2020 scorecard will be available in online mode. Candidates will be able to download the same using their application number and password.
Upcoming Dates and Events
05 Oct, 2019 - 30 Jun, 2020
Application | Mode: Online Ongoing
15 Jul, 2020
Admit Card | Mode: Online
Slot Booking - Start Date | Mode: Online
24 Jul, 2020 - 27 Jul, 2020
Exam - Phase 1 | Mode: Online
04 Aug, 2020 - 07 Aug, 2020
Exam - phase 2 | Mode: Online
09 Aug, 2020
Result | Mode: Online
As per the eligibility criteria for B. Tech determined by Manipal Institute of Technology, candidates must be
There are various eligibility criteria determined by the exam conducting authority based on nationality and education qualification of the candidates.
Nationality: The students applying for the MET BA Media must be a citizen of India.
Education Qualification: Students applying for the course must have passed 10+2, American 12th grade, IB with not less than 45%.
The Arts group subjects will be referred to as the preferred qualification of MET BA Media.
Get Access to AI based coaching with Video Lectures, Mock Test, Sample Paper, and Prep Booster
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Paytm | Other
Application FeesThe application fee should be paid in online mode through Debit card/Credit card/Net banking. The application fees that need to be paid is Rs. 2,000 (It include application fees of Rs. 600 + Entrance test fee of Rs. 1,400)
Candidates will be able to take two attempts while appearing for the B.Tech entrance exam
Group- 1 ( 2.30 hrs)
Total questions (200 questions)
English & General Aptitude
Group – 2
Total questions (200 questions)
MET 2020 mass communication exam pattern comprises all the details regarding the computer-based test. The question paper consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs). The detailed exam pattern of MET 2020 mass communication are listed below.
MET 2020 mass communication question paper comprises of 120 MCQs, candidates have to choose the right answer from the given choices.
Language of the exam will be in English only.
The negative marking scheme is applicable.
A paper will be given by the invigilator to the candidates for rough work.
The exam conducting authority issues the admit card in online mode. The admit card of MET is very important document which must be brought by the candidates at the day of examination at the exam centre. The MET admit card contains the details related to name of the candidate, venue of the examination and its address, The course for which the candidates will be appearing for.
The admit card is issued after 24 hours after the candidates booked their schedule through online test booking system before the end date for the courses of their choice according to the booking schedule.
Candidates will be able to download their admit card by logging on to the official website and using their application number and the password of the online test booking. The admit of MET is also sent to the candidates on their respective e-mail IDs from where they must get their admit cards printed.
MET 2020 mass communication slot booking for UG programs will be commenced in April, 2020. Candidates have to log in and choose their test slot as per their convenience. Manipal University’s school of communication will release MET 2020 mass communication within twenty-four hours of slot booking. The MET mass communication admit card will be available in online mode. A copy of the MET call letter will be sent to the registered email ID of the student. On the day of the exam, candidates are required to take at least two prints of their admit card.
The result of MET 2020 will be announced in online mode, The merit list of MU OET 2020 will be released by the authorities through which the candidates will be able to check their ranks. The result of MET 2020 has to be downloaded by the candidates for future reference. Admissions into the institute will be done on the basis of MET ranks.
The merit list will be prepared based on the basis of marks obtained by the students in the Manipal Entrance Test in online mode. A separate merit list is released for the Foreign/NRI category candidates based on the marks that they will score in the online exam.
Selected candidates for admission will be informed separately.
Manipal University will release a list of candidates who will take part in the counselling process. The candidates shortlisted will have to log in and download their call letters for the same. They also have to carry their original academic documents to the counselling venue. After the selection process is completed, the list of selected candidates will be displayed. The selected candidates will have to make payment for the admission.
If you are looking for admission in Finance specialization for management program, then I'll recommend you to join IES Mumbai over MET and Chetna. Both MET and Chetna are good for marketing specialization. IES mumbai has an average placement package of 5.85 lakhs. The top companies visiting the campus are HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, CapGemini, Ugam Solutions, Reliance Retail and ITC Hotels. A percentile above 90 in cet is a safe percentile to get into the college.
If you are not domicile of Maharshtra then you have to apply for All India Quota as you belong to OMS category so the cut off for MET Institute for year 2019 was 98.58 percentile and seats are 27
For more information do visit
Hope this helps
MET is affiliated to the university of mumbai and is nice college / Institute in Mumbai.
The fee which I can see for MMS course is nearly 3.64 lakhs for whole course.
The placement average and good according to the college with an average package of 7-8 lakhs p. a. and maximum package of 15-16 lakhs p. a.
Yes, for taking admission in B.Sc Biotechnology Hons at Manipal University, Jaipur you are required to give the Manipal Entrance Test(MET) 2020.
Refer here for more info -
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.
Thank you for your query. The cut off for B Pharm in MET 2020 is 41629. The following is the exam pattern and syllabus for B Pharm MET Exam.
– Units and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work and Energy, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases, Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter, Atoms and Nucle, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems, Experimental Skills,
– Basic concepts in Chemistry, States of matter, Atomic structure, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, Redox reactions and Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface chemistry, Chemical thermodynamics, Periodic properties, Principles and processes of metal extraction, Hydrogen, S-block elements, P-block elements, Group 13 to 18, d and f block elements, Environmental chemistry, Purification and characterization of organic compounds, Basic principles of organic chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic compounds containing halogens, Organic compounds containing oxygen, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Polymers, Biomolecuels, Chemistry in everyday life, Principles related to practical chemistry.
– Sets, Relations and Functions, Algebra, Matrices, Determinants, Straight Line, Vectors, Three- dimensional geometry, Statistics, Probability, DIfferentitaion, Integration, Applications of the integrals, DIfferential Equations, and Linear Programming.
– Tense, Modals, Subject, Determiners,Pronouns, Nouns,Clauses, Sentence structure, Usages in English, Prepositions.
– Biosystematics, Cell Biology, Chromosomes, Cell Reproduction, Diversity of life on earth, Cyanobacteria, Kingdom Protista, Kingdom Mycota, Taxonomy and Economic Botany, Introduction to Biology, Biomolecules, Origin of life and organic evolution, Diversity of animal life, Study of Morphology, Aquaculture, Dairy, Poultry, Molecular Biology, Gene, Biotechnology, Plant histology & anatomy, Water relations of plants, Bioenergetics, Growth and growth regulators in plants, Genetics, Biodiversity, Man in health and disease, Body defense and immunity, Continuity of life, and Fertilization.
All the best
The participating institutes of MET are the institutions ...
MET Eligibility Criteria 2020 - Manipal Academy of Higher...
MET Answer Key 2020 - Candidates who will appear in the e...
MET 2020 Admit Card- Manipal Academy of Higher Education ...
MET 2020 Slot Booking - MAHE will commence the slot booki...
MET Admit Card 2020 - Students can download Manipal Admit...
MET Slot Booking 2020 - MAHE will start the MET slot book...
MET Exam Centres 2020 - MET 2020 will be conducted across...
MET 2020 Result - MAHE will release the MET result 2020 a...
Manipal Academy of Higher Education, MAHE will conduct th...
Your () brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile