- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
Master of Philosophy in Bank Management is a full-time one year duration course offered by Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
- To enhance the research aptitude of the research scholars
- To familiarize the scholars with the modern research techniques.
- To orient the scholars to solve business problems through research analytics.
- To enhance the level of critical thinking of the researchers to make perfect business decisions.
A candidate eligible must take up the Entrance Examination conducted commonly for all candidates by the University.
The question paper patterned on Multiple Choice Objective Type has both common part comprising Test to Language Skills and Test of Quantitative Aptitude each carrying 25% weightage and the Subject Knowledge carrying 50% weightage.
Ranking of candidates is based on the marks obtained in the Entrance Examination and the Qualifying PG degree marks with 50:50 weightage. Provisional selection is done adopting community quota as per guidelines of the State Government.
A candidate with Postgraduate degree in commerce, International Business, Business Administration, Bank Management, Corporate Secretaryship, Insurance Management, Economics, Agriculture Economics, Cooperation, Foreign Trade or any related discipline are eligible to apply.
The minimum eligibility criterion for marks in PG degree is:
- 50% of marks for SC/ST/Physically or Visually challenged candidates
- 55% of marks for all others.