- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Know the challenges before opportunity
- 1.3 The service must be built around the Consumer
- 1.4 Society 5.0 and Segment of one
- 1.5 It is not about the Bank/Bank’s product
- 1.6 Go Digital, or Go Unnoticed
- State Bank of India
- Digital Banking Business Model
Digital Banking Business Model
Learn about building digital banking business models and implementing digital transformation projects with edX’s Digital Banking Business Model programme.
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
Learning efforts 2-4 Hours Per Week
Digital Banking Business Model online course explores the significant aspects of building your business model and efficiently implementing digital transformation projects. You will learn about the various technology-enabled changes and digital transformation concepts. These include the ubiquity of mobile devices, the potential of integrating new technologies, and offering all the services under one platform.
Digital Banking Business Model by edX is an introductory course in Business and Management. It has been offered by the State Bank of India and gives the flexibility of self-paced learning. The diverse syllabus will enable you to become fluent in the key concepts and help guide a customer’s journey, build omnichannel models, use exponential technology for a consumer’s aspirations, and more.
Digital Banking Business Model is a four-week course and requires about 2-4 hours of weekly study time. It offers certification and does not have any critical prerequisite criteria for joining. However, elementary knowledge in the banking business will help you understand the curriculum syllabus on a deeper level. You can also choose from two admission tracks - paid and free audit.
- 4-week programme by SBI
- Verified certificate
- Graded content and unlimited access (paid track)
- Free or paid admission track options
- ‘Business & Management’ certification training
- Introductory training with self-paced learning
- No enrolment prerequisites
- English video lessons (subtitles included)
- No enrolment prerequisites
- Business & management certification training
- 4-week programme from sbi
- Needs 2-4 hours weekly study time
- English video lessons
- Introductory training
- Free or paid admission track
- Self-paced learning
Course and certificate fees
Type of course
- Digital Banking Business Model program offers a free audit mode and a paid certification mode that costs Rs. 8,163.
Digital Banking Business Model fee structure
Fee in INR
(Paid verified track)
certificate providing authority
There are no compulsory prerequisites required to join the Digital Banking Business Model certification course. However, basic knowledge of the banking business would be beneficial.
What you will learn
After completing the Digital Banking Business Model programme, you will learn about:
- Using technology to create in-depth personalisation capabilities.
- Bringing lifestyle requirements into the banking platform and changing the existing core processes for end-to-end digital transformation.
- Comparing collaboration and team expansion to determine which works better.
- Removing the need for visiting a bank physically and offering pure digital onboarding to new customers. Understanding how these can be done through knowing a customer’s digital journey and innovating the application’s ‘digital bank’ component.
- Using the concept of ‘financial superstore’ to market financial products on a single platform with customer one-view.
Who it is for
The Digital Banking Business Model programme training is best suited for IT project teams, business strategists and executives from Banks & Financial Institutions.
- The Digital Banking Business Model certification program has a simple admission process. Go to the official course URL.
- Understand the course details, requirements, and admission options. Once you are satisfied, click on ‘Enroll Now’.
- Choose between the ‘paid verified track’ or the ‘free audit track’. Each track carries its benefits.
- If you selected the paid track, complete the required payment. Else, you can join the course directly.
Filling the form
Digital Banking Business Model online course does not need any application form to be filled. Instead, all you need to do is sign up on edX with your residential country name, active email ID, full name, and password. Alternatively, you can use your Facebook, Google, Microsoft or Apple account to sign in.
Module 1: Strategic Starting Point
Module 2: Building the Platform & Strategy
- 2.1 Introduction
- 2.2 Think collaboration rather than team expansion
- 2.3 Design rules the world
- 2.4 Omni-channel
- 2.5 Building business models for lifestyle needs
- 2.6 Financial superstore with customer one-view
- 2.7 APIs economy
Module 3: Business Models driven by Exponential Technologies
- 3.1 Introduction
- 3.2 Data in the centre of business models
- 3.3 Artificial Intelligence - the emerging trajectory
- 3.4 Blockchain & distributed ledger technology
- 3.5 Internet of Things (IoT)
- 3.6 Cybersecurity - keeping the balance with AI/ML
Module 4: The post-channel experiences & strategy
- 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 Address a pain point and help guide the journey
- 4.3 Use data-driven decision systems
- 4.4 Get the creativity flowing
- 4.5 Cyber threat has no boundaries and regulations
How it helps
Digital Banking Business Model Certification provides two enrolment tracks depending on your learning goals, a free and a paid version. Moreover, you can earn a certificate to attach to your CV or LinkedIn job profile. If you want to build a career in the Banking sector, then this certificate will help your resume get attention from recruiters.
Mr Deepak Kumar
State Bank of India
The educator panel consists of Deepak Kumar, Rajeev Shankar, Srinivas Rao Nandiwada, Thomas Mathew, Prasanna Babu M R, and Gopala Krishna Murthy Nyayapathi from the State Bank of India.
No. this course is a self-paced learning training programme.
Yes. There is an active enrollment session available. You can join the training right away.
The Digital Banking Business Model training will last 4 weeks and requires about 2-4 hours of study time per week.