Check out CAT 2023 exam syllabus to ace this national-level entrance test.
MAT registration 2023 has started for May session; Apply now at mat.aima.in
GATE 2023 Result declared on March 16.
The university provides 16 courses at two levels: undergraduate and postgraduate. There are 9 UG and 7 PG courses for students to choose from. Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University courses are offered in commerce, education, hospitality & tourism etc. branches. The university does not offer regular courses. All the courses are offered in distance mode. BAOU courses can be pursued by students meeting the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for UG and PG courses is 10+2 from a recognized board and an undergraduate degree from a recognized university respectively. The number of seats available is different for each course.
10+2 in any stream or its equivalent from a recognised board
Minimum 55% marks in bachelor or postgraduate degree in science/ social sciences/humanities streams
Undergraduate degree from a recognised university
Bachelor degree in any stream from a recognised university
Hope you are doing great...!!!
Special Education is a type of instructing youngsters who have some sort of handicap. The handicaps can incorporate learning ineptitudes like Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, and ADHD; actual inabilities like cerebral paralysis, strong dystrophy, osteogenesis imperfecta, and Friedreich's ataxia. Kids who experience the ill effects of correspondence problems and social and enthusiastic issues additionally need Special Education. They need additional instruction administrations to learn better. Special education includes showing such understudies with explicit consideration with worry about their failures. Special education includes extraordinarily planned courses for the inabilities of understudies, different showing techniques, versatile materials, and convenient settings.
To be eligible for Special Education, a child must have one of the following disabilities:-
Communication Disorder ( Speech & Language)
Specific Learning Disability (Dyslexia, Dysgraphia)
Deaf and Blindness
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Traumatic Brain Injury
Other Health Impaired
Special Education Courses:-
1) Managing ADHD, Autism, Learning Disabilities, and Concussion in School
2) Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing
3) School health for children and adolescents
4) Music Education for teachers
5) Teaching impacts of technology in K-12 education
6) Online learning designs for educators
I hope this information helps you!
All the best!
If you wish to know the details about Dr. BabaSaheb Ambedkar Open University, Ahembdabad then kindly go through the details below-
• BAOU Ahmedabad has four schools - School of Humanities & Social Sciences, School of Commerce and Management, School of Computer Science and School of Education, Distance Education and Educational Technology.
• The university offers various courses both at Undergraduate UG and Postgraduate PG level.
• Some programmes at Undergraduate level are B.Com, B.A., B.Ed., M.S.W., M.A. etc. that are offered by Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University.
• The SC/ST students can avail various scholarships offered by the university.
-------- ADMISSION PROCESS FOR UG COURSES
• Aspirants who meet eligibility criteria fill the application form of the university. The eligibility criteria is -
"10+2 in any stream or its equivalent from a recognised board"
• Based on the marks obtained in the 12th standard, candidates are offered admission.
• The next step is to go to the Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University admission portal.
• Upload all the documents and deposit the course fee to secure admission.
-------- ADMISSION PROCESS FOR PG COURSES
• The first requirement is the fulfilment of desired course eligibility criteria which is as following-
"Undergraduate degree in any stream from a recognised university."
• Candidates who are eligible need to fill the Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University application form.
• The university offers admission and shortlists candidates on the basis of graduation score.
• The shortlisted candidates need to visit the university admission portal.
• To secure a seat in the desired programme, upload documents and pay course fees.
------- ADMISSION PROCESS FOR BEd AND BEd SPECIAL EDUCATION COURSE
• Candidates are required to meet the eligibility criteria and fill the BAOU Ahmedabad application form. The eligibility criteria is as following-
"At least 55% marks in bachelor or postgraduate degree in science/ social sciences/humanities streams."
• Sit for the entrance exam conducted by the university.
• On the basis of the entrance exam score, a merit list is released by the varsity.
• Candidates whose names are in the merit list need to visit the admission portal of the university.
• The final step is the submission of documents by uploading them and payment of course fees
For more information about the BAOU, kindly check out the link given below-
I hope you find the answer helpful
Yes, the flexible structure of the courses offered is suitable for people who are already doing a job.
Yes, AMOU Ahmedabad is a government university.
The total cost of the Bachelor in Computer Applications course is Rs 42,00,000.
No, the university has not imposed any age restriction. People of all ages can join the programmes.
Yes, BAOU Ahmedabad has numerous scholarships for its SC/ST students.
The varsity provides all its programmes in distance mode.
Yes, the university has a library for the students and faculty members at the campus.
Yes, the university has signed MoUs with national and international institutes like Vardhman Mahaveer Open University Kota, Rajasthan, Astrakhan State University Astrakhan, Russia.
The varsity has 16 courses that are offered at UG and PG levels.
The varsity has 487 seats in the B.Ed. programme.