What is the Admission Process and Document Required for Online Programs at Jain University, Bangalore
One of the top ranked universities in India, Jain University has been offering several courses to students. With an objective to impart quality education along with encouraging entrepreneurship, research and sports, Jain University has been helping bring out the best of minds in various fields. Thus, studying in such a prestigious university might be the dream of a lot of candidates followed by a general question as to what is the admission process at jain University? Through this article by Careers360, we have tried to answer this question of the students and the readers.
In the present scenario of the pandemic and the situation of lockdown across the globe, what came to the rescue is online classes for uninterrupted learning. Thus, UGC approved universities to offer online degrees and diplomas to suit the situation. Online degree courses at Jain University have also been introduced which became an ideal option to meet the career and academic goals from the comfort of one's home. Jain University’s online degree program is accessible to all through online admission process, audio and video lectures through which it helps gain a skill to face the real-world problems and develop global network to achieve long-term career goals
Why choose Jain University for Admission in Online Degree Course?
Getting Jain University admission is one of the best career decisions one can ever make. Offering courses in diversified streams for undergraduate and postgraduate levels, Jain University uses Learning Management System or LMS as an essential element for online learning. One must get into Jain University courses admission for the following reasons:
- Awarded A+ Grade by NAAC
- UGC Entitled Programs
- Accredited by Global Professional Bodies
- Students will get a learner-centric experience with the help of technology.
- The feature-packed LMS will support the students throughout their academic journey.
- Students will also experience a near on-campus experience
- The learning at Jain University will include the Innovative features like progress tracking, leaderboard, and built-in communication modes with the help of which candidates will be able to stay up-to-date during the program.
Thus, taking admission at the Jain University can be beneficial for students in various ways.
Who all can take admission at Jain University online degree program
Before knowing about what is the admission process and documents required for online programs at Jain University, Bangalore, one must know the eligibility criteria. As per the eligibility criteria determined by the UGC, one must have the following criteria met on the basis of age and education qualification.
Online Degree Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Programme
Students taking admission to the online undergraduate programmes courses must have passed class 12 in any discipline from a recognized board or university.
Some of the the undergraduate courses are as follows:
- B.Com Accounting and Finance,
- B.Com Corporate Accounting,
- Benchmarked to Chartered Accountancy Course of ICAI,
- BBA Finance
Online Degree Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Programme
In order to take admission to the postgraduate programme at Jain University, Bangalore, Students must have completed a three years graduation degree in respective fields from a recognised university.
Some of the postgraduate courses are:
- MCA Full Stack Development and Advanced Certification Program in Full Stack Development from
- MCA Data Science and Advanced Certification Program in Data Science from Great Learning
What is the Admission Process for Online Programme at Jain University, Bangalore
Having met the eligibility criteria, students must be aware of the Jain University admission process. The Jain University Bangalore admission process is divided into the following steps:
Stages in the Jain University Admission for Online Degree Courses
Step 1 - Choose the Online Degree Program of your Choice
Step 2 - Enquire about the course and admission
Step 3 - Talk to the Counselors for more details
Step 4 - Enroll into the Right Program
Pre-requisites of Admission Process and Document Required for Online Programs at Jain University, Bangalore
Before students sit for applying to the desired course at Jain University, they must ensure to have certain documents ready with themselves. The list of documents are listed below:
- Students must have a scanned copy of a passport size color photograph.
- A scanned copy of the original qualifying examination certificate/marksheet
- Any of the valid photo ID proofs like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID.
- Birth certificate. (Candidates can either have their class 10 marksheet or school leaving certificate or transfer certificate/character certificate issued by school authority.
- Bank details
Jain University Admission Process - Web Browser
Students are recommended to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers in order to avoid any technical glitch. It is suggested to the students to not use Safari/Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer while filling the application form since they might experience certain technical issues.
What is the Admission Process for Online Programs at Jain University, Bangalore?
Ensuring to have met the eligibility criteria and ready with all the required documents, students can follow the steps below to fill the application form of online programmes at Jain University, Bangalore:
- Visit the official website of Jain University - https://online.jainuniversity.ac.in/
- Click on the registration link
- A new window will be opened
- Enter students name, email ID, country of residence, country of citizenship, mobile number and password
- Click on register now option after entering the details
Once the registration process is successful, students must visit the website again and login to their accounts using their email ID and password. Thereafter, the complete application form will be opened. Having filled all the details in the Jain University application form, students must upload the required documents (if asked) and pay the requisite application fee.
Jain University Online Degree Application Fee Process
The application process for the online programme at Jain University, Bangalore will be incomplete without the payment of the application fee. The application fee payment can be done by using two of the following payment payment methods:
- Debit/Credit Card Payment: Debit/Credit Card information must be kept ready for the online payment along with the Card Verification Value Number (CVV) ready.
- Net Banking: The account information with transaction password ready.
Jain University Online Degree Admission cancellation process
As per the UGC regulation in case a student leaves the college after joining the course and if the seat consequently falling vacant has been filled by another candidate by the last date of admissions, the Institution must return the fee collected with appropriate deductions on monthly fee and hostel rent, wherever applicable. To get the admission cancelled, a student must present the following in person to the university:
- Original fee paid receipt
- Document submission receipt
- Any other documents that had been received from the University
It must be remembered by the students that trying to contact the authority through email, telephone or courier / postal communication will be accepted for cancellation or the admission fee refund process. Once the date of commencement of classes, no candidate will be entitled for a refund.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - What is the Admission Process and Document Required for Online Programs at Jain University, Bangalore
Question: What is the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the undergraduate online degree course at Jain University?
Students willing to apply for the undergraduate degree course must have passed class 12 from a recognised board or university.
Question: Where should I visit to take admission at the Jain University?
Students must visit the official website of the university - https://jgigroup.in/jainonline
Question: I am unable to commence the admission process for an online programme at Jain University. What should I do?
You must try to fill the form using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox web browser to avoid any technical glitch.
Question: I have taken admission in an online UG programme at Jain University but I wish to withdraw my candidature. Will the admission fee and the course fee be refunded?
The fee will only be refunded if the vacated place is filled by some other student till the last date of admission with certain mandatory deductions.
Question: What payment gateway should I use to pay the application fee?
The application and the admission fee can both be paid using either the debit card or the credit card or the net banking can be used.