What is the Admission Process and Documents Required for Online Programmes at SASTRA, Thanjavur
Shanmugha Arts Science Technology Research and Academy (SASTRA), Thanjavur, is a Deemed to be University offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes in the fields of Engineering, Sciences, Management, Law, Humanities and Education. The university has been placed among the top 40 Universities with a current position of 25 in the 2020 NIRF ranking. SASTRA University, Thanjavur also has numerous online degree courses designed for those who seek higher education and to meet the workforce needs at the local and global levels.
Are you the one looking to pursue online courses at SASTRA University? Get through the article to learn about the admission process and documents required for online programmes at SASTRA, Thanjavur, with eligibility criteria and more.
Why Choose SASTRA University for Admission in Online Degree Courses?
SASTRA University online courses are aimed at providing an alternative mode of education to those looking to pursue higher education at their own pace. By enrolling in online programmes at SASTRA University, Thanjavur, students will have access to:
- Cost-effective online degree programmes
- Modular structure and credit-based online courses
- Study materials
- Flexible learning
- Contact classes
- Continuous internal evaluation
- Semester-end examinations
- Certification of completion
What are the Online Programmes Offered by SASTRA University, Thanjavur?
Online programmes at SASTRA University are offered at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. These online courses help meet the demand for the future workforce locally as well as globally.
Undergraduate online degree courses at SASTRA University:
Postgraduate online degree courses at SASTRA University:
Who is Eligible for Online Programmes at SASTRA University, Thanjavur?
Candidates seeking admission to online programmes at SASTRA University, Thanjavur, must meet the eligibility criteria of the course of their choice.
Eligibility criteria for undergraduate online programmes at SASTRA University:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board.
Eligibility criteria for postgraduate online programmes at SASTRA University:
- Candidates must hold any bachelor’s degree/ Graduate with proficiency in Sanskrit/ Graduate with Mathematics as a subject of study in +2 or graduation from a recognized university.
What is the Admission Process for Online Programmes at SASTRA, Thanjavur?
The admission process for online programmes at SASTRA University is done based on merit. Aspirants must register themselves on the website and fill up the application form online.
Admission details for online programmes at SASTRA Thanjavur:
- Visit the Online Application Portal of SASTRA Univerity - https://webstream.sastra.edu/sastraonline/application/loginManager/youLogin.jsp
- Click on the Here to Register tab; a registration page will open
- Fill in the form by providing required information - Desired course, programme, name, date of birth, email ID
- Then click on the register.
After registration, an applicant user ID and password will be generated. Use that ID and password to sign in and fill up the application form by entering all the required personal and academic details.
Documents Required for Admission to Online Programmes at SASTRA, Thanjavur
After filling in all the personal and academic details, applicants are required to enclose mandatory documents along with the application form. Below mentioned is the list of documents required for online programmes at SASTRA University:
- Photocopies of the individual Mark Sheets/ Cumulative Mark Sheet/ Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate/ Transfer Certificate/ Migration Certificate/ GATE/ AIMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ AIMCAT, as applicable (for M.Tech./ M.Sc./ MBA/ MCA programmes).
- Photocopies of +2 Mark Sheet/ Transfer Certificate and CLAT 2021 scores (Law Programme).
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - What is the Admission Process and Documents Required for Online Programmes at SASTRA, Thanjavur
Question: What are the benefits of taking online programmes at SASTRA, Thanjavur?
Enrolling in online programmes at SASTRA, Thanjavur will give students access to Cost-effective online degree programmes, credit-based online courses, Flexible learning, Contact classes, Study materials, Continuous internal evaluation, Semester-end examinations, and a certification of completion.
Question: Who is eligible for online programmes at SASTRA, Thanjavur?
Candidates after 10+2 in any stream can pursue undergraduate online courses at SASTRA, Thanjavur, while candidates with any graduation degree are eligible for postgraduate online degree programmes.
Question: How do I get enrolled in online degree programmes at SASTRA, Thanjavur?
To get admission to online programmes at SASTRA, you need to register yourself by visiting the university’s Online Application Portal and then filling in the application form by providing your personal and academic details.
Question: Is the admission fee included in the tuition fee?
No, you have to pay the one-time admission fee of INR 1,000.
Question: Do I need a certificate after online programmes at SASTRA, Thanjavur?
After successfully completing your desired online programme, you will be awarded first class with Distinction and a certificate of completion.