colleges in germany offering masters degree in cardiac perfusion technology
Following below is the list of top colleges in Germany offering Masters in Cardiac Perfusion Technology:
- University Of Munich
- Hamburg University Of Applied Sciences
- SRH Berlin University Of Applied Sciences
- Heidelberg University
- Hannover Medical School
Hope it helps!!
I have taken the +2 agriculture group. But in my group there is a computer technology subject. Can I study software engineering?
If you want to go for the Engineering fields such as Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology or Software Engineering etc, then you need to have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects in your 10+2.
So if you have the same, then you can pursue but if you don't have the required subjects, then you aren't eligible for the course of Software Engineering.
To know more about Software Engineering, visit the link below:
I hope this answer helps. All the very best for your future endeavors!
Can i study ultrasound technology after 12th Arts? if yes what are the available courses
Yes, you can pursue ultrasound technology after passing your class 12th from an arts background. You have to do a diploma in ultrasound technology after completing class 12th. The available courses for you are Ultrasound Diploma Course and Diploma in Radiography.
To know more about the course, you can check the link:
is biology necessary for medical imaging technology
Hope you are doing well!
Yes,biology is necessary for medical imaging technology.
To pursue BSc Medical Imaging Technolog:
1. Candidates must have passed 12th with PCB subjects or equivalent qualification.
2. Admission process is different for different institutes.
3. Some institutes conducts a merit-based admission process whereas others conduct direct admission process.
Postgraduate eligibility criteria:
1. MSc in medical radio imaging technology requires a degree of graduation from a recognized university.
2. 10 and +2 qualification with physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology and BSc in Medical Radiography & Imaging Technology, or BSc in Applied Sciences is needed.
3. Admission to MD and MS in Radiology is made based upon the entrance exams, and candidates must have pursued MBBS marks and an internship as well.
Medical Imaging Technology includes ultrasonography, X- rays, mammography and many more technologies. It is the technique to create images of various parts of human body for diagnosis.
You can visit these links for more information:
Hope it helps.
All the best for your future.
Hello! Is NEET necessary to pursue Bsc. Anasthesia technology? Thank you!!
Hello Aspirant ,
BSc Anesthesia Technology is a three year undergraduate course . Some of the best colleges in India offer this course like AIIMS Delhi , AMU, IGMC , AFMC .
There are many all India entrance exam for admission for BSc Anesthesia Technology course NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) UG is one of them.
Some of the other entrance exams are :
- NIMS School of Paramedical Sciences and Technology Entrance Exams
- BVP CET (Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test)
- Bangalore University Entrance Exam
For more details about this course visit :
Hope this helps.
can I study MSc psychology after completing bsc in anaesthesia technology ?
It may not be possible for you to study Masters in Psychology after completing Bachelor of Science in anaesthesia technology. This is because of the following mentioned below points:
- You are required to complete either bachelor of arts or bachelor of science in psychology course for being eligible for Master of Science psychology.
- Other than this you can also study Bachelor of Social Work Bachelor of Arts sociology, Bachelor of Science Home Science, Bachelor of Arts Philosophy, or bachelor of education with psychology papers for being eligible for Master of Science Psychology.
- You must have scored at least 50% marks in the aggregate of your graduation.
Read more about a master of Science Psychology by clicking on mentioned below link:
m i eligible to give afcat if i score overall 71.2% in non medical but in maths its less than 50 and physics 58 and 72% in graduation in food science and technology can i give afcat?
I want physics CUCET previous question papers with answers
which one is high salary after msc radiogical imaging technology and bpt...
BPT is the better option to prefer as compared to radiology because the scope of BPT in India is very high. The career opportunities are more in number for BPT. The salary package offered to students for BPT is high as compared to radiology. So, overall, it is a good field of study to choose for better career opportunities.
Hope your doubts are cleared. Thank you.
eligibility of doing ME in computer technology and application
First of all you are required to complete your bachelor of engineering or Bachelor of Technology in the relevant or equivalent specialisation for being eligible for master of Engineering Computer technology and application. You must have scored at least 50% marks in the aggregate of your graduation in bachelor of engineering or bachelor of Technology examinations.
For final selection there are different modes of admission available in different colleges and Universities. Some colleges and Universities provide admission to the master of engineering in Computer technology and application course on the basis of entrance examination scores.
what is eligibility of doing ME in computer technology and applications from msu University baroda
The eligibility criteria to get admission into MSU University, Baroda are as follows:
1. The candidate must pass a graduation degree, in the relevant field.
2. Candidate must give the GATE exam, to get admission into the college.
3. The total fee for ME is INR 1.50 lakhs.
Hope this helps you,
Good luck, Thank you :)