Ahmedabad University | MS in Quantitative Finance
The Master of Science (MS) in Quantitative Finance programme provides a strong background in programming with applications in finance. It focuses on advanced quantitative techniques required for careers in Financial Modelling, Asset Management, Risk Mitigation, and Investment Banking.
- Ahmedabad University recognised by the Government of Gujarat as a Centre of Excellence
- UGC recognized University | NAAC 'A' Accredited
- Awarded GSIRF 5-star rating by the Knowledge Consrtium of Gujarat (KCG)
- Awarded the AACSB's Innovation That Inspire Award 2023 for its foundation programme
- Received a high commendation from Times Higher Education Awards Asia 2023 for Teaching and Learning Strategy of the year
- Awarded Gold Rating by the Indian Green Building Council for achieving the Green Building Standards at our University Centre.
- Strong Interdisciplinary structure that allows participants to create their specialisation portfolio not only across courses offered by the Amrut Mody School of Management, but also across other Schools and Centres of Ahmedabad University.
- Rigorous individualised mentorship by seasoned academics and experts from the world of practice
- Faculty from some of the best universities in the world
- Active Academic & Research collaborations and MoUs with International Universities
- Merit & need-based Scholarships available