|UPESDAT||08 Apr, 2021 - 12 Apr, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|04 Apr, 2021||Application - Registration end date - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- Masters in product design enables students to design consumer-centric products and systems related to various domains
- This specialisation imparts the learner with an artistic bent, technological approach and marketing knowledge
- It also assists in developing basic design, communication and engineering skills by focusing on arts, technology and management
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria- Minimum 60% 10th, 12th, & Graduation
Scholarship Percentage (%) Only Tuition Fee for 1st semester & Number of Seats- 50% waiver on 10% seats in each program
UPES Online Design Aptitude Test (UPES –DAT) / Valid CEED score followed by Presentation of Portfolio and interview
1. Minimum 50 % marks at Higher & Senior Secondary Level (X & XII)
2. B. Tech / BE in any relevant discipline / B. Arch / BFA/ Interior Design/ B. Des/ BVA.
3-year Degree such as B.Sc./ BA/ BFA/ BVA in Applied Art/ Design of any other relevant disciplines (with min. 50% marks) + 1 year of relevant industry experience.
2 years M.Sc./ M.Tech. in Computer Science, CSE, IT subjects / domains (only for Interaction Design). Or equivalent.