- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Educational Technology is a full-time two-year postgraduate course and it is offered at the NIIT University, Neemrana.
The fast-emerging field of Educational Technology refers to the thoughtful design, implementation and assessment of new media and technology initiatives to give the necessary impetus to create effective learning organizations. Educational Technology is the degree of the techno-cognitive era. This is the era that we thrive in and which needs learning professionals who are effective leaders and this is only possible with the intelligent and smart use of technology and information processing abilities.
NIIT University Educational Technology Area is designed to provide learning opportunities that aim to build great careers as domain specialists, advanced researchers and effective learning professionals.
The 2 Year M.Tech program in Educational Technology from NIIT University prepares leaders to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of learning processes, thus giving them a strategic professional advantage.
The challenge of education in 21st century is to design and implement work-integrated technology solutions to add maximum value to the learning process and the organization.
Admission Based on Entrance Test and Interview.
- Applicant must have secured ≥ 50% in class X Board examination
- Applicant must have secured ≥ 50% in class XII Board examination
- Applicant must have secured ≥ 50% in relevant Bachelor’s and Master’s (if applicable).
- 4 Years Bachelor’s Degree holders in Engineering in any field.
- Professionals with 3 years- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of two years adequate IT training and professionals practicing in a ET relevant industry/ organization/ dept./ desk/ in India or abroad. 3 years of relevant experience in any of the above-mentioned areas.
- The Pre-Service Applicants are required to appear for the NIIT University ET Admission Competency Test and a subsequent screening interview.
- The In-Service Applicants shall normally be evaluated on the basis of the candidates’ interest, experience and suitability for the Programme and the recommendation of the sponsoring organization.