|09 Jul, 2020 (Tentative)||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|31 Aug, 2020 - 28 Sep, 2020 (Tentative)||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Application | Mode: Online|
|03 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|06 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Exam | Mode: Online|
|13 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Exam | Mode: Online|
|13 Mar, 2021 (Tentative)||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Result | Mode: Online|
|19 Mar, 2021 (Tentative)||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Score Card | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore
Master of Technology (M.Tech) in VLSI Design is a two-year (4 Semesters) full-time postgraduate engineering program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore.
- Very Large Scale Integrated (VLSI) Circuit Design is the process of designing a large computer chip (more specifically, an integrated circuit, or IC), using computer-aided design (CAD) tools on a workstation or a personal computer (PC).
- The course demands learning the principles of VLSI design, designing and fabricating the state of-the-art VLSI chips, understanding the complete design flow and expertise to design CMOS chips for industrial requirements.
- Well balanced curriculum catering to the needs of industry as well as the research community.
- The curriculum focuses on employing hierarchical design methods and understanding the design issues at the various levels of hierarchy.
- Students are exposed to various design softwares in this programme. Also, they learn to design, simulate, implement and test complex digital systems using FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Arrays).
- Students are trained in several topics that cut across different domain, starting from lowermost level of physical devices to the top level of application development.
- Direct admission to GATE qualified students.
- Non GATE qualified students will be admitted based on academic records and performance in interview.
- Direct admission to GATE qualified students based on availability
Pass with Minimum 60% in B. E./ B. Tech./ M.Sc in engineering or sciences discipline. The degree should be of relevance to the opted M.Tech program.
Qualifying Degree - B.E/B.Tech( Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical and Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) and M.Sc Electronics.