Admission Process 2021
TKM College of Engineering offers various undergraduate and postgraduate engineering courses. Candidates who want to seek admission in TKM College of Engineering have to first apply for the programme through an online application process. Admission to various engineering courses is done on the basis of engineering entrance examinations. For admission to B.Arch candidates have to appear in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). For admission in M.Tech and M.Arch, candidates have to appear and qualify Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). Admission processes for various engineering courses offered TKM College of Engineering are discussed below:
Admission Procedure (For B.Arch):-
- Candidates will have to apply online on the official website of TKM College of Engineering and submit the application form along with the requisite documents.
- Candidates must have appeared in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the competent authority and approved by the Council of Architecture (COA).
- The admission of the candidates will be based on the sanctioned intake by the Council of Architecture, the All India Council for Technical Education and APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University and the availability of the seats at TKM College of Engineering.
Admission Procedure (For B.Tech Programmes):-
Candidates will have to apply online on the official website and submit the application form along with the requisite documents.
Admission Procedure for M.Arch/M.Tech Programmes:-
- Candidates will have to apply online on the official website of Directorate of Technical Education and submit the application form along with the requisite documents.
- Candidates should have appeared in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
- Selection of candidates will be done centrally or monitored by the Directorate of Technical Education as per the guidelines that are given by the Government of Kerala.
- Candidates who are offered with the admission to the programme will be as per the approval of the University which will be based on the decision on this given by the All India Council for Technical Education/Council of Architecture.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admission to the Under Graduate programmes is based on entrance examination conducted by the commissioner of entrance examinations, Govt of Kerala. Out of total seats , 15% is admitted under Management Quota and 10% is under NRI Quota. Candidate will have to fulfill the basic requirements of admission, as stipulated by the University regulations.