Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology, Kochi Admission 2021
Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology, Kochi
College of APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram
Ranked 1 for MBA NIRF +7more 20 Questions & Answers
Admission Process 2021
Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology, (RSET) Kochi, offers UG, PG and Ph.D courses in engineering and technology. To get admission to B.Tech, the candidates need to appear for the entrance examination- Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM). For M.Tech admission, candidates need to have GATE score. For Ph.D admission candidates need to appear for the Common Written Test, conducted by the A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technological University. The detailed admission process of the courses offered by the RSET, is given below.
- Admission to B.Tech. programme is based on the performance in the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) Entrance Exam. This exam is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE).
- 50% seats are allotted as government merit seats and rest 50% seats are allotted as college merit seats (including NRI seats).
- Government merit seats will be allotted by the commissioner based on KEAM Entrance Exam.
- College merit seats will be allotted by the management from the rank list prepared by giving equal weightage to KEAM marks and 10+2 marks (for Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or Equivalent), after normalization.
- Candidates need to appear for GATE Exam.
- 50% seats will be allotted by the college from the rank list published by DTE. Admission will be done in the order of merit according to the rank list published by DTE. To consider for admission from the rank list published by DTE, a copy of the page from the rank list containing candidate's name should be produced at the time of admission.
- Rest 50% seats will be allotted based on college merit. To prepare the rank list for college merit, valid GATE score, marks obtained in the Qualifying degree (B.E/B.Tech.), score of the admission test conducted by the college will be considered. Candidates will be offered admission based on their rank in the rank list.
- Candidates need to appear for discipline wise Common Written Tests and/or Personal Interview as decided by the A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technological University.
- Candidates who clear the Common Written Tests and/or Personal Interview round will be offered admission.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
He/She should be qualified in Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination for being eligible for admission in all seats, other than NRI quota.
50% of the total seats in B.Tech courses are set apart for centralized allotment by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.15% of seats within sanctioned intake is provided for NRI category and is given on the basis of marks obtained for PCM in 12th standard. Remaining seats are College Merit seats, allotted on merit by ranking applicants on the basis of marks obtained for PCM (12th standard only) and for Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination.