About Prabhu Kailash Polytechnic, Aurangabad
Prabhu Kailash Polytechnic, Aurangabad was established in the year 2014 in order to provide technical education in the nation. The institute is also known as P.K Polytechnic. Prabhu Kailash Polytechnic, Aurangabad offers diploma course in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Computer Science Engineering to the students. Admission to these courses is offered on the basis of marks secured in Diploma-Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination also known as DCECE (Bihar Polytechnic) conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).
P.K Polytechnic is located at Kailash Nagar, Sanathua More, Sanathua in Bihar. Bagahabishunpur Railway Station is around 11 km away from the college. Gaya Airport is around 98 km away and Aurangabad Government Bus Depot is around 25 km away from Prabhu Kailash Polytechnic, Aurangabad. Students can hire a taxi or take an auto-rickshaw to reach Prabhu Kailash Polytechnic, Aurangabad
Courses & Fees
Prabhu Kailash Polytechnic, Aurangabad offers diploma course in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Computer Science Engineering to the students. Admission is based on Diploma-Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination also known as DCECE (Bihar Polytechnic) conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) and further candidates have to participate in the counselling process. Prabhu Kailash Polytechnic, Aurangabad admission process is given below in details.
- Candidates have to apply and appear for Diploma-Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination also known as DCECE (Bihar Polytechnic) conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).
- Candidates have to qualify the entrance examination and a merit list will be prepared for shortlisting the candidates.
- DCECE (LE) scores are accepted for lateral entry.
- Shortlisted candidates will further have to participate in DCECE counselling process for choice filling, choice locking, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
- Final admission will be based on marks obtained in DCECE and participation in the counselling process for choice filling, choice locking, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Exams and Cutoffs
Prabhu Kailash Polytechnic, Aurangabad has infrastructure like a hostel, library, etc which helps the students to have a hassle-free learning experience throughout their college life. It also provides facilities to the students like sports in order to give them a break from the regular academic schedule they follow. The sports facilities provided by the college helps them in remaining fit physically and mentally. Students can avail these facilities in their free time for their recreation.
- Library: P.K Polytechnic, Aurangabad has a library that has all kinds of text and reference books for the students and is a perfect place for book lovers.
- Sports: Prabhu Kailash Polytechnic, Aurangabad provides sports facilities and encourages them to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being.
- Hostel: The institute provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, indoor games, etc.
- Laboratories: P.K Polytechnic, Aurangabad has laboratories for the students in order to apply their knowledge practically and gain exposure. These laboratories are well equipped with the latest technologies and equipment.
- Transportation: Prabhu Kailash Polytechnic, Aurangabad provides bus services to the students, staff and faculty for their transportation from different parts of the city.
- Medical facilities: In order to cater to the medical needs of the student P.K Polytechnic, Aurangabad provides medical facilities to the students, staff and faculty.
Questions related to Prabhu Kailash Polytechnic, Aurangabad
last date of admission in polytechnic 2019
JEEC has declared direct confirmation process for applicants who have passed their class 12. Understudies must enlist for the immediate affirmation process from August 1 to 4 through the official site of JEECUP. Competitors should pay a charge of rupees 250 to enlist for the immediate affirmation process. Competitors should enlist for each round of direct confirmation independently.
Beginning of online application structure
December 20, 2018
Last date to present the application structure
March 31, 2019
Date for alteration of the application structure
April 1 to 4, 2019
Issue of concede cards
May 17, 2019
JEECUP 2019 selection test (UP Polytechnic Exam)
Gathering An (Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses)
May 26, 2019 (Sunday) 09.00 AM – 12.00 PM
Gathering B to I and K1 to K8 (Other Courses)
May 26, 2019 (Sunday) 02.30 PM – 05.30 PM
Production of answer key
June 15, 2019
Presentation of result
June 20, 2019 (Announced)
Cycle 1 - Seat Allotment
July 2, 2019 (Announced)
Cycle 2 - Seat Allotment
July 12, 2019
Cycle 3 - Seat Allotment
July 19, 2019
Spot Round Counselling July 29 to 31, 2019
All the best
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: