Admission Process 2021
Jindal Global Business School, Sonipat offers admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses. Admission to the undergraduate programmes is based on the academic performance of class 12th, entrance scores (SAT/ACT/UGAT or JSAT (Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test) ) & Personal Interview. Candidates applying to the MBA programme must hold a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% from a recognised university. Students who have applied/appeared for any one of the entrance exams (CAT/MAT/XAT/NMAT/GMAT/GRE/CMAT/ATMA) can also apply for admissions. For doctoral courses, admission will be offered through the RAT (Research Aptitude Test) & personal interview.
Jindal Global Business School UG Admission - BBA (Hons.) (3 Years)/Integrated BBA (Hons.) + MBA (5 Years):
- The applicant should have minimum 60% aggregate in 10+2 from CBSE/ISC/state board/NIOS/IB or any other recognised board.
- Based on the combined scores in academics (10th, 11th & 12th ) + entrance exam + personal interview, the candidate will be offered the letter of admission.
Jindal Global Business School PG Admission (MBA):
- The applicant should hold a graduation degree with minimum 50% from a recognised university and a minimum of 50 percentile in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA or at least 160 marks in NMAT/450 in GMAT & 295 in GRE.
- Based on the scores obtained in the entrance exam, the candidates will be shortlisted and thus, be called for the personal interview.
- Final admission will be offered on the combined basis of performance in academics, entrance exam & personal interview.
For Doctoral Courses (PhD Management):
- The applicant will have to fill an online application form on the college website.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an online Research Aptitude Test (RAT) followed by a personal interview (PI).
- The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their academic record, performance in RAT and personal interview.