- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Karnataka State Law University, Hubli
Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) is a three-year full-time programme in Law offered by Karnataka State Law University, Hubli with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
- Admission to the course shall be made strictly on the basis of the merit.
- An applicant who has graduated in any discipline of knowledge from a University established by an Act of Parliament or by a state Legislature or an equivalent national institution recognised as a Deemed to be University or Foreign University recognised as equivalent to the status of an Indian University by an authority competent to declare equivalence, may apply for three year degree course in law leading to the conferment of LL.B. degree on successful completion of the regular programme conducted under these Regulations.
- In continuation of the Admission Notification for the year 2017-18 under ref.no.1 above the following corrigendum is issued. In admission guidelines, 1(A) (b) and 1(B) (b) shall be read as under. Minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination shall not be below 45% (44.5% and above shall be treated as 45%) of total marks in case of general category applicants, 42% (41.5% and above shall be treated as 42%) for OBC category and 40% (39.5% and above shall be treated as 40%) of total marks in case of SC and ST applicants.
- Maximum age for seeking admission is limited to thirty years in case of general category of applicants and to thirty five years in the case of applicants from SC,ST and other backward communities as on 1st June.