- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Optometry is a full-time four-year undergraduate degree course offered by the Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati.
- The selection procedure will be based on merit.
- The merit of candidates will be determined by the marks obtained by them on the basis of the following:- 20% of total marks obtained in the Final HSLC (10th /Matriculation) or equivalent examination 25% of total marks obtained in the Final HSSLC (12th) or equivalent examination 5% of marks for extra or co-curricular activities 30% marks of the written interview examination (entrance test) 20% marks of the oral interview.
Any candidate passing the Higher Secondary (10+2) with excellent performance in Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology/Computer Science/English from a UGC recognized university or council are eligible to enter the B.Sc. Optometry post interview. Candidates having a minimum aggregate of 45% and above in 10+2 Board exam are eligible only.