|NEET MDS||31 Dec, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|16 Dec, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|09 Dec, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|26 Oct, 2020 - 15 Nov, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Oct, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Nilamber Pitamber University, Medininagar
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Oral Medicine is the duration of 3-year full-time course offered by Nilamber Pitamber University, Medininagar and approved by Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Candidate for admission to the M.D.S. course (Master of Dental Surgery) must have a recognised degree of B.D.S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) awarded by an Indian University in respect of recognised Dental College under section 10(2) of the Dentists Act, 1948 or equivalent qualification recognised by the Dental Council of India and should have obtained permanent registration with the State Dental Council. Candidates not possessing a recognized Dental qualification for the above purpose should secure the prior approval of his qualifications by the Dental Council of India before he can admit to the M.D.S. Course. Qualification for the above purpose should secure the prior approval of his qualifications by the Dental Council of India before he can be admitted to the M.D.S. course.
- Candidates who possess PG Diploma recognized by DCI with the duration of 2 years (proposed) in particular specialty is eligible for admission in M.D.S. in the same sociality and the duration will be 2 years. The syllabus of two years programme will be per the concerned university guidelines.
- Provide that in the case of a Foreign National, the Dental Council of India may, on payment of the prescribed fee for registration, grant temporary registration for the duration of the Post Graduate training restricted to the dental college/institution to which he is admitted for the time being exclusively for Post Graduate studies.
- Provided that further temporary registration to such foreign national shall be subject to the condition that such person is duly registered as a dental practitioner in his own country from which he has obtained his basic dental qualification and that his degree is recognized by the corresponding dental council or concerned authority.