15+ Courses for Learning Data Mining
Online courses are a great way to create and build new skill sets to boost your profile to find better prospects in jobs. The data mining courses provide essential learning based on the importance of the career set. With technological advancements learning online has become one of the most popular and acclaimed resources. With the help of online data mining certification courses, students can learn data mining and understand the immense possibilities it has to offer in the current times and how rewarding it can be in the coming future. The following online data mining courses will help you understand the course structure and the demands of the field for various data structuring and implementing opportunities.
Top Online Data Mining Courses One Can Opt For
Data Science A-Z: Real-Life data science exercises included
Kirill Eremenko, Super Data Science Team
Python A-Z: Python for data science with real exercises
Kirill Eremenko, Super Data Science Team
Weka for Data Mining and Machine learning- For Beginners
Learn Data Mining and Machine Learning with Python
Data Science Guide
SQL Server Analysis Services- SSAS, Data mining and Analytics
Data Science: Data Mining and Natural Language Processing in R
Data Mining with R: Go from Beginner to Advanced
Geoffrey Hubona, Ph.D
More Data Mining with R
Geoffrey Hubona, Ph.D
Case Studies in Data Mining with R
Geoffrey Hubona, Ph.D
Art of Science
Information Retrieval and Mining Massive Data Sets
Omkar Deshpande, Mentors Net
Cluster Analysis and Unsupervised Machine Learning in Python
Lazy Programmer Team, Lazy Programmer Inc.
Analytics Vidhya and Udemy
Tableau 20 Advanced Training: Master Tableau in Data Science
Data Mining Through Cluster Analysis Using Python
Outlier Detection Algorithms in Data Mining and Data Science
Python for Machine Learning and Data Mining
Read on in detail about above mentioned online data mining courses below:
Online Data Mining Courses for Aspirants
1. Data Science A-Z: Real-Life data science exercises included- Learn data mining and the essentials of data science with steps and leading exercises to get an overview through real data analytics. This data mining certification course will ensure that the students get introduced to the harsh side of data mining and what its hardships are. The course will help the students understand the different varied aspects of data science and its application process towards business ideas. This course has exercises related to the course structure that will help you learn SQL, SSIS, and Tableau.
Also Read: Career as Data Analyst
2. Python A-Z: Python for data science with real exercises - This is one of the best data mining courses that offers a step-by-step curriculum to learn data mining using the Python programming language. In every new tutorial we the students will learn and implement with examinations and tests conducted at each level. After every video students will learn a new valuable concept. In this online data mining course the students get to work on real case studies Some of these we will solve together, some you will have as homework exercises. In all this course is intended for all levels and even if you have no programming or relative background. This data mining certification course is for you if you are eager to learn python if you are stuck on contours that are too complicated.
3. Weka for Data Mining and Machine learning - For Beginners- This introductory data mining course is developed in New Zealand by the University of Waikato. In this course, the students will come across all the programs that are included in the data mining process and will help them to take on individual assignments based on the programming languages to increase the learning curve for the students. The data mining certificate course covers all the essential factors and module parameters to provide a comprehensive mindset to tackle modern programming problems.
4. Learn Data Mining and Machine Learning with Python - If you need to learn how to understand and create Machine Learning models used to solve business problems, this data mining course is for you. This data mining certificate course will cover each aspect related to data mining, data science, data segregation, structured and unstructured data, and the importance of harnessing such data. This course has proved quite beneficial for enthusiasts who are trying to figure out the field of data science and need proper guidance.
5. SQL Server Analysis Services - SSAS, Data mining and Analytics- This online data mining course includes job-oriented practical hands-on exercises, theoretical certifications, coverage of key concepts, practice test questions, and many more. Learn data mining through this course that covers all the topics for developers, administrators as well as aspiring data scientists. The course will help you implement the methods that are involved in the field of scientists to generate solutions and create actionable insights for companies to become more developed and excel in their careers as a scientist. The course also offers a set of curated questions that will help students in the interviews.
Also Read: Career as Data Analyst
6. Data Science: Data Mining and Natural Language Processing in R - This course provides holistic learning in data mining which will help you implement the methods using real data obtained from different sources. The course will feature the only dominant programming language that is R. The course has more than enough modules to generate proficiency in the language with excellent implementation methods. The students are required to learn the modules and complete the course structure with active learning to ensure full value earned from the course.
7. Data Mining with R: Go from Beginner to Advanced- As the data mining course name suggests it is a complete roller coaster ride from beginner to an advanced level where the students and applicants would learn R all the way. The course will feature the examples and case studies that are involved in the process and with that said the elements of data science applications would be rendered for more possible engagement of the students with the course. The course will explain the aspects and data structures and its modification process with the help of R and how to create better business strategies based on the results gained from the data sets. The course will help you as a data scientist to create an optical and logical thinking process.
8. More Data Mining with R - If you want to learn data mining with R from a beginner to advanced level, you must take up this course on Udemy. The course will delve into the data mining methods and the techniques which are used to create data mining models, case studies and curate business data for research and decision making using the R language.
The data mining classes offered under this course are one of the high-quality course materials that one can find on the Udemy platform. The course will feature the complete course structure towards the application and implementation of R. In the field of data science the course will explain the structures involved in the creation and problem-solving process.
9. Case Studies in Data Mining with R - In this data mining certification course, you will learn to implement R in datasets. This course will feature the basic 3 aspects of data mining. In the course the students will learn the importance of R language in identifying the threats in transactions and help avoid big scams. The course will also help to identify any frauds in digital platforms and moreover it will help create more sophisticated systems in the mainframe to avoid any malware attacks. R is the most advanced and rarely used programming language it has been used by many developers over recent years and is about to get much bigger in the future.
Also read - Data Mining by St John's College, Palayamkottai
10. Data Mining - As the name suggests, data mining is the center-focus of this particular course where you taught how to extract data patterns through large data sets, connecting methods and statistical data with AI and databases. Data mining is still relatively new, but the tenacity with which the course curriculum is explained offers a beginner-friendly perspective on this field and teaches them the correct methods to analyse large amounts of data and convert them into pictorial or textual nuggets of information. This is an introductory data mining course for beginners that focuses your attention on the 9-step KDD process using which the data can be extracted in a more contextual manner & utilized by businesses as per modern standards.
11. Information Retrieval and Mining Massive Data Sets - In this online data mining course, you will be able to understand unstructured data and information retrieval and the inverted index protocols. Trade-offs in the implementation in the inverted index would be taught in the modules in this course. The course will cover all the processes and help you understand the optimization query methods to understand and document the frequency of the models. The course will help you link analysis, web as a graph, PageRank and other metrics. Knowledge of probability and linear algebra and a good grasp would be learned from the course.
12. Cluster Analysis and Unsupervised Machine Learning in Python - This is one of the best data mining courses that focuses on creating an understanding, not just how to use it. Anyone can learn with the help of the course module It's about learning with experimentation. The course will teach you how to visualize what is the problem in the model internally. If you are having relevance in the field of computer science this course will be an easy learning process. All the algorithms in machine learning and data science would be covered with pattern extraction methods.
13. Tableau 20 Advanced Training: Master Tableau in Data Science - In this data mining online course, you will learn to create and use groups by combining different sets and creating more sets. The course will help you create interactive dashboards to help you use trendlines to interrogate data and create powerful storylines for presentation to executives to help analyse the level of details in business. The course will also cover the modules explaining table calculations, using multiple fields of colour property, control sets with parameters and much more
14. Data Mining Through Cluster Analysis Using Python - This online data-mining course is best for those who want to use Python for the purpose of data mining. The curriculum is beginner-friendly and requires an introductory understanding of Python to help benefit fully from the course. This is an introductory level course where the students are taught all the aspects in cluster analysis. The course features the techniques and the size reduction importance in data management. The course will help identify the optimization techniques and parameters in any data set.
15. Outlier Detection Algorithms in Data Mining and Data Science- If you want to learn data mining in machine learning and other similar concepts, this is one data mining course you shouldn’t miss out on as you will learn data mining and its various applications based on all industrial and production aspects. You will learn that the importance of data can influence the future and create more actionable insights. The course will feature outlier detection methods and the algorithms required for its applications. The detection methods would be trialed and tested in various outcomes to create analysis patterns for students to understand.
16. Python for Machine Learning and Data Mining - In this course, the structure is focused on practical experience by teaching python based on real examples and building mobile and computer applications. Data mining course with python language is in huge demand and will never go out of business. The course will feature all the python modules and help to develop an mastery in the course and the application sector in data science. The course will also teach the benefits of data science and all the application methods that are valid and motivate students to think innovatively to generate solutions.
So here was a complete list of some of the best online data mining courses which you can pursue to get started in your career with data mining and Python being the core focus of your professional work. If you wish to move ahead in this profession, these data mining courses serve as good points to start, practice, improvise and grow. While this is in no way a complete list, it will be sufficient for you if you are a beginner looking to find their feet in the humongous pool of skill-based training courses.
Also read -
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - 15+ Courses for Learning Data Mining
Question: What is data mining?
Data mining is based on theoretical science that involves physics with more of a combination of applied engineering and skills like prediction based on calculations and administered hypothesis.
Question: What are the job titles in data mining like?
There are several positions involved in data mining, there are persons who are looking to extract the data but not interpret the data for additional uses, The roles are data analyst, data researcher, data developer, data scientist research executive, business development manager and much more.
Question: Where can we learn data mining courses?
There are several data mining courses available on the online portals where the students can easily connect with the course providers and gain full access to the course within no time. The course features several aspects with remote learning opportunities for students.
Question: What are the programming languages used for data mining?
The languages are R, Python, SQL, SSIS, SASS and many others.
Question: What happens if I resume the course after a month?
In the data mining certification program once you pay for the course it stays in your account as long as the course stays in udemy, so the students can complete the course at any time.
Question: What is the importance of these courses?
If you are trying to make a career in data science then these courses will guide you, help you and will cover all the basic concepts and will help you understand the importance of this field in today’s time.
Question: What is included in the introduction to data science professional certificate course?
This is a beginner level course where the students will get to know all the basics and intermediate lessons of data mining which are supported with online examinations and assessments to ensure learning.
Question: Can I get a job from this data mining certification course?
This course would make you eligible for job opportunities but there would be no placement assistance here.
Question: Can one learn from a single course or can I enroll in other courses too?
Udemy offers an open platform where the students are not limited to the course and the number of courses to be choosed. You just need to pay and get enrolled in any course.
Question: Can I get a refund in a data mining certification course?
The course has certain guidelines that need to be understood, each course has a list of details that are included in the cover page and helps understand the course, it is advised to better look for all details and then get enrolled to avoid refund issues.