17 Courses on Spirituality To Become A Better Human Being
What is Spirituality? - Over the years many definitions have been given to it. One such definition is connecting one's soul with everything positive around us. It is the attempt to be at peace with oneself. It is the art of letting go. The yearning for this spiritual experience has led to demand for spirituality courses.
View more- Explore Online Courses and Certifications
As we mentioned above the definition for the term 'Spirituality' can vary. From people who have subscribed to an eclectic mix of activities, different religious beliefs and traditions, etc. Do note that spirituality is not antithesis or the opposite of religion; it is the opposite of materialism. To become a spiritual person, fundamentally, is to live a life where everything is focused on the abstract and boundless, the universal spirit rather than a tangible object with different boundaries and borders. Again that is not to say that you should abandon all your material things and live the life of a sage! These spirituality courses can teach you how to balance your life with the teachings of spirituality.
And did you know that, with credible spirituality certification courses, you can become a professional instructor and teach spirituality to others. So let us take a look at some of the best spirituality courses online that are worth your time, effort and money.
17 Spirituality courses
Here we have made a list of 17 spirituality courses online that you should definitely check out.
Buddhism and Modern Psychology
|Princeton University via Coursera||16 hours||7day free trial|
|De-mystifying Mindfulness||Universiteit de Leiden via Coursera||10 hours||Rs. 2152 (free for auditing)|
|Soul Beliefs: Causes and Consequences - Unit 1: Historical Foundations||Rutgers University via Coursera||19 hours||Rs. 2152 (free for auditing)|
|Magic in the Middle Ages||Universitat of Barcelona via Coursera||9 hours||Free trial for 7 days|
|Diploma in Positive Psychology||Alison||10 -15 hours||Free|
|A Voice of Their Own. Women's Spirituality in the Middle Ages||Universitat of Barcelona via Coursera||Approx. 12 hours||Rs. 2152 (free for auditing)|
|The Arts and Science of Relationships: Understanding Human Needs||University of Toronto via Coursera||32 hours||7 day free trial|
|Spiritual Shamanic Initiation The Munay Ki Certified||Udemy||8 hours||Rs. 8640|
|Awaken Your Heart, Creativity & Wisdom with Tara Brach||Udemy||4.5 hours||Rs. 1920|
|Fully Accredited Professional Spirituality Coach Diploma||Udemy||1.5 hours||Rs. 6080|
|Reiki Solas 3&4 Master Teacher Certification Energy Healing||Udemy||5.5 hours||Rs. 8640|
|The Science of Well-Being||Yale University via Coursera||Approx. 19 hours||Rs. 2152 per month (free for auditing)|
|A Life of Happiness and Fulfillment||Indian School of Business via Coursera||Approx. 28 hours||Rs. 2152 per month (free for auditing)|
|Interpersonal Strengths and Recent Trends in Positive Psychology||Alison||1- 5 hours||Free|
|Course on Practical Spirituality||Udemy||2 hours||Rs 1600|
|What is consciousness? - Spirituality meets Quantum Physics||Udemy||2 hours||Rs 8640|
|Spirituality 101||Udemy||2 hours||Rs 1920|
Note: The above data is collected and compiled by the Careers360 team.
1. Buddhism and Modern Psychology
This is one of the best spirituality courses online that explores how Buddhism is and psychology goes hand in hand in many aspects. This course pays special attention to some highly counterintuitive concepts: that the self doesn't endure, and that much of recognized reality is in some sense illusory.
Platform - Princeton University via Coursera
Price- Free trial version available for 7 days
Duration- 16 hours
- The Buddhist Diagnosis
- The Buddhist Prescription
- Does Your Self Exist?
- A New Model of the Mind
- Mental Modules and Meditation
- What is Enlightenment?
2. De-mystifying Mindfulness
This spiritual class online will help you to get popular misconceptions and conceptions about Mindfulness. Understand your own experiences of Mindfulness disciplines. Estimate the social and political significance of Mindfulness. Associate different psychological and therapeutic approaches to Mindfulness
Platform- Universiteit de Leiden via Coursera
Price - Rs. 2152 (free for auditing)
Duration- 10 hours
- Welcome to the course
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- Psychology of/& Mindfulness
- Philosophy of/& Mindfulness
- Politics of/& Mindfulness
- Extra 2021: Mindfulness, Trauma and Social Justice
- Extra 2021: Mindfulness and Nature & Land
- Mindfulness into the Future
- Honours Project
Read more: Online Philosophy Courses & Certifications
3. Soul Beliefs: Causes and Consequences - Unit 1: Historical Foundations
This spiritual training course from Rutgers University School of Arts and Sciences. These videos incorporate slides and some embedded video clips. Most speeches are followed by slides used during the lesson, also including suggested reading homework, which may present extra possibilities to reflect on your thoughts. Due to the length of this class and natural sequence, the online course has been distributed into three units,
Platform- Rutgers University via Coursera
Price - Rs. 2152 (free for auditing)
Duration- 19 hours
- Introduction to the Course
- What I was Told to Believe
- Historical Foundations of Soul Beliefs
- Functions of Religion in Ancient & Modern Times
- Reactions to Scientific Evidence
- Religions Under Attack
- Big Ideas & Big Controversies
- Darwin's Dangerous Idea
- The Mind-Body Problem
Also read: Online History Courses & Certifications
4. Magic in the Middle Ages
At the end of the spiritual formation course, the students will get to know about spiritual practices during the Middle Ages whilst analysing documents and scriptures from the particular time period in order to find out most common patterns across practices such as witchcraft and identify their connection with spirituality. By the end of this course on spirituality, you shall become aware about acceptable practices in spirituality in medieval European and how they have impacted present day society in specific parts of Europe.
Platform - Universitat of Barcelona via Coursera
Price- Free trial for 7 days
Duration- 9 hours
- Introduction to Medieval Magic
- Magic and Heresy
- From Magic to Witchcraft
- Magic in Islam
- Astrology & Geomancy
5. Diploma in Positive Psychology
This spiritual healing course online on assertive psychology provides extensive knowledge about the concrete abilities to satisfy human potential. Learn about the criteria for testing happiness as well as how to improve emotional intelligence to communicate with other people adequately. You will also learn about the concept of self, elasticity, and the role they play in human interaction. Start this course today, and improve your social science skills.
Price - Free
Duration- 10 -15 hours
- Introduction to positive and research methods
- Positive Personality Traits
- Happiness and Wellbeing
- Positive Emotional State and Processes
- Diploma in Positive Psychology - First Assessment
- Intrapersonal Strengths
- Flow, Mindfulness and Spirituality
- Positive Interpersonal Strengths
- Recent Trends and Directions in Positive Psychology
6. A Voice of Their Own. Women's Spirituality in the Middle Ages
A Voice of their own is much more than just another online spirituality course. It is an encouragement to pursue the paths traced by the spiritual experiences of medieval women. It is a dare that, should you let it, will guide you through a journey like never before. You shall be able to know about women and their role during the Middle Ages, historically significant monastic movements, accounts of their experience alongside creating spiritual landscapes, as well as both material and intangible architectures.
Platform - Universitat of Barcelona via Coursera
Price- Approx. 12 hours
Duration- 12 hours
- A Voice of their Own: Introduction
- The House of the Heart: Nuns in the Middle Ages
- The Space Within: Female Mysticism in the Middle Ages
- Voices of Dissent
- Spiritual Landscapes
7. The Arts and Science of Relationships: Understanding Human Needs
This is one of the best spiritual healing courses online offered by the prestigious University of Toronto. This course teaches you about the elementary theories relating human relationships, the strategies and skills in learning and development systems (SSLD) and their relevance for everyday associations. The course also provides efficient concepts that you can apply in your social settings and workplaces.
Platform - University of Toronto via Coursera
Price- Paid after 7 day trial version ends
Duration- 32 hours
- Relationships in Our Lives
- Getting Started
- Building Relationships that Work for You
- Challenges, Endings, and Transformation
- Relationships & Self
Explore Skill Development Courses & Certifications by Top Providers
8. Spiritual Shamanic Initiation The Munay Ki Certified
This spiritual awakening course is all about healing the wounds of the past, genetic program and Karmic belief that you carried for along with grace spirituality. This course will make you proficient in using the nine rites of the Munay Ki to become a wisdom guard with enough knowledge to bring a positive transformation for inside spiritual development. It will provide you with enough knowledge that you can use it for your whole life. You learn the way to approach yourself through which you can discover new ways to look after your spiritual, emotional, mental needs and physical life.
Price- Rs. 8640
Duration- 8 hours
- Your Quest for Deep Spiritual Transformation Begins Now
- Establishing The Ground To Build The Rites. How to be prepared for the Rites
- Discover The Healer's Rite: the Foundation Stone, Seeding Spiritual Healing
- Receive The Bands of Power Rite - How to bring in the Protective Bands of Light
- The Harmony Rite, how to effectively Clear and Align Your Chakras
- The Seer's Rite: How to Develop Your Psychic Intuition
- The Daykeeper's Rite - How to Restore the Feminine Divine effectively
- The Wisdom Keepers Rite- Time to Restore the Masculine Divine
- The Earthkeepers Rite - Time To Reconnect With Your Responsibilities
- The Starkeeper's Rite - Time To Take Responsibility for Future Generations
- The Creator Rite: Awaken and Acknowledge Your Own Divinity
- Closing Ceremony - the Circle of Life Goes on, we are Connected Forever More
9. Awaken Your Heart, Creativity & Wisdom with Tara Brach
With the contemporary lifestyle, many of us discover ourselves lying on the surface of life as if we are in a trance- a pale shadow of reality, distorted. This type of situation takes us away from the sense of connection with our body, from all the creativity of nature and of all awareness. If you are also the one, then this course is for you. Opting for this spiritual development course will help you to fall in love with your body. You will be able to make friends with the body again. After the completion of this course, you will be able to stay connected with whatever is happening inside and around you.
Price- Rs. 1920
Duration- 4.5 hours
- Introduction to Embodied Awareness (with mini-practice)
- Trance: Unlived Life
- Entering the Wilderness
- Challenging the Programs That Limit Us
- Our Portal Back Home to the Garden
- Vivid and Nourishing Relation
- Letting Life Live Through You
- Trance of the Spacesuit Self
- Belonging and Blessing: Who We Really Are
- Bodhichitta, The Heart/Mind of Love
- To Live From Loving Presence
Explore Popular Online Certification Courses
10. Fully Accredited Professional Spirituality Coach Diploma
This is one of the shortest spirituality certification courses offered in the Udemy platform. The course teaches you how to think big and beyond the role of a life coach. You will learn how a spiritual coach can bring change in other lives. After the completion of the course, you will get a full accredited spirituality coach diploma.
Price- Rs. 6080
Duration- 1.5 hours
- Think & Become Beyond A Life Coach To A Spirituality Coach
- What Is A Spirituality Coach
- Waking Up To The Spiritual Journey
- Spiritual Philosophy
- The Purpose Of Life & Chakras
- Connect Within
- 3 Amazing Meditations To Open Up
11. Reiki Solas 3&4 Master Teacher Certification Energy Healing
Reiki is an innovative way to reach a spiritual level. Udemy has a remarkable team of trainers who are the maestro in this section. You can also become the master of Reiki through this spiritual warfare course. They will teach you how to teach and take the learner into the next level of mastery.
Price- Rs. 8640
Duration- 5.5 hours
- Usui Reiki symbols.
- The Law of Attraction
- Reveal the hidden knowledge and wisdom used to expand consciousness.
- Achieve the skills necessary to develop a healing attitude.
- Activate your capability to send Reiki Solas continuously in your absence.
- Deprogram your mind and discover the real meaning of freedom.
- Recruit your own Reiki students and pass attunements yourself.
12. The Science of Well-Being
This is one of the best spirituality courses offered by Yale University. It teaches you how to build productive habits which you can incorporate into your life. It analyses the annoying features of the mind that lead to conflicts. This course does research on how to do it.
Offered by: Yale University via Coursera
Duration: Approx. 19 hours
Cost: Rs. 2152 per month (free for auditing)
- Misconceptions About Happiness
- Why Our Expectations are so Bad
- How Can We Overcome Our Biases
- Stuff that Really Makes Us Happy
- Putting Strategies into Practice
- Start Your Final Rewirement Challenge
- Continue Your Rewirement Challenge
Also read: Coursera Courses & Certifications 2021
13. A Life of Happiness and Fulfillment
This is one of the best spirituality courses based on the class offered both at the ISB and at the McCombs School of Business at The University of Texas at Austin. This course is distilled from the years of wisdom from philosophers and scientists.
Offered by: Indian School of Business via Coursera
Duration: Approx. 28 hours
Cost: Rs. 2152 per month (free for auditing)
- Course intro and happiness measurement
- The 1st sin, habit, and exercise
- The 2nd sin, habit, and exercise
- The 3rd sin, habit and exercise
- The 4th sin, habit and exercise
- The 5th sin, habit and exercise
- The 6th sin, habit, and exercise
- The 7th sin, habit, and exercise
- Summary and concluding Remarks
Read more: 20+ Courses on Happiness to Pursue Right Now
14. Interpersonal Strengths and Recent Trends in Positive Psychology
This is one of the best spirituality courses offered by the Alison platform. This course follows a scientific approach to wellbeing in life.
Offered by - Alison
Duration 4 -5 hours
Cost - Free
- Positive Interpersonal Strength - Learning Outcomes
- Minding and Compassion
- The Psychology of Forgiveness
- Love, Empathy and Altruism
- Positive Interpersonal Strength - Lesson Summary
15. Course on Practical Spirituality
This is one of the shortest spirituality courses by the Udemy platform. This course covers topics such as emotional intelligence, energy, vibrational healing, personal development, self-help, alchemy, spirituality, metaphysics, strategies, etc. which are crucial in life.
Offered by : Udemy
Duration : 2 hours
Cost : Rs. 1600
- Vibrational healing
- Emotional intelligence
- Personal development
- Strategies for success
16. What is consciousness? - Spirituality meets Quantum Physics
This course teaches you the Law of Attraction. It teaches you how to align with your higher self. A This is a comprehensive course focussing on metaphysics. The course teaches you how to focus your mind, to allow, to visualise and release resistance within it.
Offered by: Udemy
Duration :2 hours
Cost : Rs. 8640
- Scientific experiments about how consciousness manifests matter from energy
- Find the flow state to get into alignment with your higher self and passion
- Learn how we can attract things via mirror neurons, core beliefs and our vibration
- 5 point step-by-step guide to attract synchronicities, meetings and opportunities
- Investigate concepts of karma, parallel universes and time travel
- Use my guided meditations: releasing resistance, connecting to the universe, finding purpose, silencing the mind
17. Spirituality 101
This is one of the shortest spirituality courses offered in the Udemy platform. This course teaches you the concept on how to be a miracle worker in your life. The course is filled with spiritual growth and practical personal development exercises.
Offered by : Udemy
Duration : 1.5 hours
Cost : Rs. 1920
- Introduction to Spirituality
- Spiritual Practices for Everyday living/ rituals
- Spiritual Toolkits
- The Ego
You have completed the list and ended in the conclusion. The above-mentioned spiritual accompaniment course is the high-rated and most preferred spirituality courses. According to the learner's review, they are satisfied with the courses and trainers. The best thing is that in this pandemic condition, you don't have to visit any place as all the courses are 100 %, and you can schedule according to your timing. If you are walking on the road of Spirituality, choose the right guidance today and register your name today.
Explore Popular Platforms Certification Courses
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - 17 Courses on Spirituality To Become A Better Human Being
Question: Is there any importance of Spirituality?
Yes, Spirituality can play a very crucial role in getting a pure mindset and a changed thought process. Or, we can say that it plays an inspirational function in a person's life.
Question: How can one get an intense thought process with Spirituality?
It does. When you practice Spirituality in your life, you get a healthy thought process as it will help you to concentrate in real you, which will remove all the negative thoughts and change it to a positive mind.
Question: What are the benefits of a masters in Spirituality?
By mastering in Spirituality, you will be able to heal yourself as well as you can help others. You will start thinking beyond materialism, and you get an exact in-depth look at life.
Question: Does spirituality bring peace?
Yes, it will give peace to your inner soul. And you get the chance to connect with the divine energy and relish an improved life.
Question: How do I select the best spiritual healing courses online?
Visit different sites providing the spirituality courses. Go through the details of the spiritual healing courses online. It will help you to understand which course is going with your requirement. Even some of the platforms give the free trial option, and you can get those free trials to comprehend which one suits you.
Question: Do the online platforms offer a variety of spirituality courses as per the learner’s requirements?
Yes. Platforms such as Udemy, coursera, alison, etc. offer a variety of spirituality courses online that are suitable for learners of different levels (beginner, intermediate and advanced).
Question: Does Spirituality affect mental and physical health?
A person with spiritual attainment has robust mental health as well as physical health. Once you get the taste of Spirituality, you will start living life which is different from the contemporary lifestyle. You will get the best thought process.
Question: Is there any refund policy for these spirituality certification courses?
Yes, most platforms offer their spirituality certification courses with a 7-day or 30-day money back guarantee without any questions. Furthermore, you can cancel the subscription to those courses without paying any penalties.
Question: What are some of the advantages of the spirituality courses online?
Some popular advantages are -1. 100% online course delivery 2. Weekly assignments 3. Pre recorded videos.
Skill Development Updates and Articles
Are you looking to continue your study while working? Find the...
Looking for online courses and certifications to pursue at you...
Wondering whether an online course is beneficial for your care...