Top 7 Front End Development Tools And Framework Certification Courses
With more life-like and smooth interfaces being the need of the hour for most apps and web applications, the demand for professionals who are skilled in and pursued front end development courses is at an all-time high trajectory. Front end development requires knowledge of various tools and techniques. As the requirement of websites is increasing with leaps and bounds so do the tools required in the development.
Also read - List of Certification Courses
The plethora of device screen sizes makes front-end development complex. Therefore, it is important for one who is looking to become a front end web developer to pick their front end development tools courses carefully. The framework certification courses should be in sync with the recent tools used in the development process and should include the fundamentals as well. Here are a few front end development tools and framework certification courses that aspirants can opt for.
Also read - Itil Framework Certification Courses
Top 7 Front end Development Courses
1. Web Designing Certification - This is one of the most important front-end development tools course for beginners. It covers all the aspects that are important to make a website look professional. The framework certification course is available on Coursera that can be taken at your own pace. The duration of this course is 3 months.
What you will learn?
You will learn to build a user-friendly and responsive portfolio.
2. Front end Web Development Bootcamp - This is one of those front end development courses online that cover the essential foundational technologies for web development. This Bootcamp is available on Udemy. The completion timing of this course is 46 hours with a nominal fee.
What you will learn?
In this bootcamp, you will learn MongoBD, HTML, HTML5, JS, CSS, and Node.
You will be able to work on real-time projects that will include browser-based games and web applications.
3. Web Design for Everybody - This front end development tool course will teach you the basics of web development and coding specialisation. If you are looking for a front-end developer training programme that covers basic to advanced topics, you can enroll yourself in this programme. This course is offered by the University of Michigan and you can take this course from Coursera. The duration of this course is eight months, however, you can complete the course at your own pace.
What you will learn?
This course first covers the basics required for front-end web development such as HTML5 and CSS.
You will get a better understanding of the Document Object Model (DOM)
This course will also teach you how to utilize Bootstrap.
4. Professional full stack web developer - The demand for this framework certification course is high among the other front-end web development certification programmes. This is because it teaches you all the basics required to become a full-stack web developer. This course is offered by Udacity and it takes four months to complete this front end development course online.
What you will learn?
To design and build a database.
You will be able to build a Trivia API.
You will learn the tricks and tactics to build a full-stack application.
You will be able to deploy a Flask app to Kubernetes using EKS.
You will learn how to secure and manage user authentication.
Also read - Full Stack Web Development Course BY Acadgild
5. Become a Full-Stack Web Developer (LinkedIn Learning – Lynda) - This is a level-up programme that you can take to become an expert in full-stack development. This front-end development tool course will teach you all the basics and advanced topics. You can take this course from LinkedIn in the form of videos. The length of this complete course is 35 hours.
What you will learn?
In this course, you will learn PHP with MySQL.
You will learn the programming foundations.
This course will also cover the training of Ruby on Rails 5.
You will be able to get hands-on on Node.js.
You will build a website using Node.js and Express.js.
You will be trained on React.js.
6. Microsoft Professional Certification in Front-End Web Development - This course is a part of the front-end developer training series created by Microsoft. This course is designed for professionals who hold some knowledge of front-end development. This is a series of 11 courses that will make you proficient in the field of front-end development. You can take this front end development course online from edX. This is a series of 11 courses, and you can complete these courses at your own pace.
What you will learn?
This course focuses on providing fundamental knowledge of the front-end development cycle.
This course has a lot of detailed video lectures that cover various tools and features.
You will also learn to build real-time projects.
You will be able to build dynamic apps with user-friendly and powerful interfaces.
This course will provide you with opportunities to work with cloud services and DevOps.
You will learn the best practices to follow in the framework that will help you in developing complex and responsive web applications and pages.
7. Responsive Website Development and Design Specialization - Front end development courses online consist of various aspects. Few courses are focused on the tools part whereas few are focused on the designing part. If you want to strengthen your skills in the field of web designing, this course is perfect for you. This certification programme is created by the University of London and you can take this course from Coursera. The duration of this course is six months.
What you will learn?
In this course, you will learn everything that is important for designing a website.
You will learn the basics of how to make a website responsive.
You will learn how to make a website ready for all the different devices and screen sizes.
You will learn data visualization, APIs, and animations to make the website attractive and user friendly.
You will learn the approach to develop a wireframe.
You will also learn to implement security features.
All these seven front-end developer certification programmes are designed carefully to cater to the changing requirements of the front-end development world. You can opt for any of these as per your area of interest. Apart from these framework certification programmes, you can also learn the front-end development tools to make yourself job-ready.
Top Seven Front end Development Tools
2. Angular - Angular is a Google product. For years, this is one of the top front-end tools. This tool is on top for so many years because with every change in the approach and trend, Google releases a newer version of Angular which makes it improved and better every time.
4. Ionic 2 - Although Iconic2 is designed for cross-platform mobile apps development, it is considered as one of the greatest tools for front-end development too. This tool can be used in building web-optimized apps.
6. TensorFlow - This is Google Brain’s second-generation system. TensorFlow is used for the deployment of computation across different platforms. This advanced tool is not only used for front-end development but can be used for machine learning development as well.
All the front end development tool courses mentioned here are available for beginners. You can choose any of them to kick-start your career in the field of front-end development. The mentioned front-end development tools are trending tools of 2020. These tools can be beneficial for you if you are already working in the field of front-end development and want to enhance your skill-sets to match the market requirements.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - Top 7 Front End Development Tools And Framework Certification Courses
Question: How do I learn front end web development?
There are many courses available online. You can opt for any of these courses to get started. Here are a few of the courses you can consider: Front end web development Bootcamp, Professional full-stack web developer, Microsoft Professional Certification in Front-End Web Development, and Responsive Website Development and Design Specialization.
Question: Is it easier to be a Back-end or Front-End Web Developer?
The answer depends on your field of interest. If you are more interested in computer languages. You can make your carrier in the field of back-end developers. However, if your interest is more inclined towards animations, wireframes, and design you can choose front-end development as your career field.
Question: Should I learn Front-End Web Development first or Back-end web development?
Front-end and back-end web development are sorts of two different worlds. Both require a different skill set. If you want to learn both the approaches, you should start with the back-end first.
Question: Is front end web development a good career today?
Yes, front-end developers are high in demand. As most of the businesses are shifting online to meet the market trend and customer requirements, the necessity of front-end developers is increasing with leaps and bounds too.
Question: Is front-end web development not for everyone?
Yes, it is not for everyone. If you are a person who loves creativity and innovation, playing with animations and graphics then this field is for you.
Question: Is there a future for front-end web developers?
Yes, the future holds a lot of great opportunities for front-end developers. All you need to do is keep yourself updated with the trending tools and technologies used in front end development.
Question: What is the growth potential of a front-end developer within a company?
Initially, you will start as a fresher. As and how you will gain experience you will get promoted to higher levels. Your chance of getting better career opportunities are in companies that work in mobile and web development projects.
Question: What is a front-end developer?
A front-end developer is responsible for all the magic that you see on your screen. A front-end development cycle includes the designing of web pages, user interface, animations, and graphics.
Question: Which online platform teaches front-end web development?
Almost all the e-learning platforms that offer IT courses deliver training for front-end development. A few of the topmost platforms are Udacity, Coursera, and Pluralsight.
Question: What is the ideal salary for ReactJS developers in India?
Entry-level ReactJS developers can easily make around INR 4,00,000 to INR 7,30,000 per annum with a year's worth of experience.
Information Technology Updates and Articles
Tips to Get Hired After Completing IT Courses - Check here the...
Questions related to Information Technology
after iti can I do b tech then bsc in computer science then can i be software Engineering
Dear aspirant !
Hope you are doing great ! Yes after it if you do btech and then bsc in computer science then you can become a software engineer but for that you need to do a lot of hardwork in that field only then you will be a good software engineer.
Hope it helps you !!
I am joining btech information technology in svce tirupati..is it help full if I want to do ms in cse Ai .is it help full or
Dear aspirant !
Hope you are doing great ! Yes it is totally helpful,stay cool ,there will be not any problem if you pursue from there ,one of my friend was there before 2 years ago and now he is placed in a reputed company ,so if he can ,the why you can't ,go with it .
Hope It helps you!
can mining engineer students do coding in iiest shibpur??? does company allow non cs student for placement in software company in iiest?
You can always do coding and go for tech jobs. You will have enough time to grab a good tech company if you start early. Mostly companies allow a non cs candidate for placement but if some doesn't, you can always go for off campus placements.
All the best!!
my ews rank is 4237 which college I can get for information technology course
You have not mentioned your domicile state. Unit of specific examination you have happy at 4 in which year was frankies 4237. If you you are belong to West Bengal State then in your rank you may get Jabalpur Engineering College for information technology. If you belongs to other state like Andhra Pradesh you may get Andhra University for information technology. If you belongs to the state of Karnataka then you may get any Government Engineering College in Bangalore for information technology. Necessary for mention your state for any prediction of Engineering College in your rank e w s 4237.
More information you can click on careers 360 college predictor website.-htpp://engineering.careers360.com/college -predictor-information- technology
Is it possible for me to make a seat in IITs or NITs for Software Engineering?... If possible, how ? Can someone explain this to me briefly?
No IIT's or NIT's offers the course of BTech Software Engineering. If you aspire to be a software engineer then you need to take admission in the course of BTech Computer Science and Engineering which is offered by all the IIT's and NIT's. The admission to the IIT's are provided on the basis of JEE Advanced score. To be eligible for the JEE Advanced you need to score above the cutoff score of JEE MAINS.
Now the IIT's also offers the course of MTech/ME , for that you need to qualify the examination of GATE in the paper code CS.
So this are the process for seeking admission to the IIT's. The NIT's provides admission on the basis of JEE MAINS score for UG and GATE score for PG courses.
To know more about JEE Mains visit the link below:
To know more about JEE Advanced visit the link below:
For IIT MTech admission visit the link below:
To know more about CSE as a career, visit the link below:
I hope this answer helps. All the very best for your future endeavors!