About AKTU Lucknow
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow was established by the Government of Uttar Pradesh in 2000. In Technical Education, AKTU offers programmes of education, research and training in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Town Planning, Pharmacy, Applied Arts & Crafts, etc. It constitutes of 756 colleges/institutions under its name. AKTU courses include B.Tech, MBA, MCA, B.Arch, Bachelor of Pharmacy, B.H.M.C.T., M.Tech and Ph.D. programmes in its constituent colleges/institutions imparting graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level training in all government and private institutions located all over U.P.
AKTU is currently located at Sec-11, Jankipuram, Vistar Yojna, 226031 in Lucknow. Closest international airport to AKTU is Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, Lucknow which is located about 30 km away. Closest bus depot to AKTU is the bus depot in Qaisar Bagh which is located about 12 km away. The nearest train station to AKTU is Bakshi Ka Talab terminal which is located about 8 km away.
AKTU has collaborated with the following institutions:
- SRIJAN SANCHAR
- IIT, Kanpur
- Jaguar and Company Private Limited
- Larsen and Turbo
- Vodafone Idea Limited
- Edinburgh University
- Samson R&D Institute
- Virtusa Consulting Company
- 8K Miles Software
- Newsco International Energy Service
- Berkadia Commercials
- Network 18
- Exl Service India Private Limited
- Nuberg Engineering Limited
- Goodyear India Limited
- Fastbooking India Pvt. Limited
- Erickson and Automation Anywhere
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Academic Council- It’s the principal academic body of AKTU. It is responsible for the maintenance of standards of instruction, education and examination in AKTU.
- Finance Committee- It deals with all the financial matters of AKTU.
- Examination Committee- It supervises generally all the exams held in AKTU.
- Value Education Cell- It was established with an aim to conduct an environment for students and teachers to experience personal transformation, be in harmony and create a harmonious world family.
- Kalam Center for Innovation and Incubation of Startups- It was established with an objective to initiate the startup culture among the affiliated/associated colleges of AKTU.
- Center for Advanced Studies- AKTU established this centre to impart state of the art education leading to Post Graduate Degree as well as to facilitate quality research work in the emerging areas of technology.
AKTU Lucknow Highlights
AKTU Lucknow Courses & Fees
AKTU Lucknow Admissions 2021
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow Admission Procedure:-
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow offers admissions to undergraduate programmes based on UPSEE/JEE Main scores, to postgraduate programmes based on the merit of the qualifying exam and to PhD programmes based on the scores of the written test followed by an interview/presentation. Students also have to get their documents verified and pay the admission fees before getting final admissions to college. Students can check the details of AKTU admission process given below:
AKTU Lucknow Exams and Cutoffs
AKTU Lucknow Student Reviews
I can say it was good college to
If you are not going to iit and nit then this is better .
One of the best in Uttar pradesh
Last Seen: 13 Apr' 21
Joined On: 13 Apr' 21
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of 2021
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
College life is good and we get good exposure.
Last Seen: 24 Jul' 20
Joined On: 24 Jul' 20
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of 2019
- MBA Integrated
AKTU M.Pharmacy 2020
Last Seen: 15 Jun' 20
Joined On: 13 Jun' 20
Education Interest: Pharmacy
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of 2020
- M.Pharma Pharmaceutics
AKTU Lucknow Facilities
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow Facilities:
AKTU offers certain facilities to the students and faculty members including a library with a collection of books, indoor and outdoor sports facilities, IT, academic building, post office, bank, etc. A detailed description of all the facilities provided to the students and other members of the Institute are mentioned below.
- IT Infrastructure
AKTU Lucknow Gallery
AKTU Lucknow Colleges and Departments
Find the list of Constituent, Affiliated Colleges, & Departments
Questions related to AKTU Lucknow
how is Dr. APJ abdul kalam technical university for b tech
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) is one of the largest technical universities For
B.Tech the University (AKTU) offers scholarship & fee waiver to meritorious students under UP State Scholarship system.
These are the things you should know if you are going to take admission in AKTU University.
* Admission Criteria is entrance based i.e JEE Main.
* AKTU doesn't allow migration from any other University.
* The cut-off percentage is 45%.
* The university syllabus is appropriate and up to date.
* Teachers/faculty are superb.
* The college Premises have large library, classrooms, computer labs, seminar Auditorium, gym, cafeteria,student care cell which help all of the students to increase the confidence.Also, transport facilities, Railway concession, and medical facilities.
* College provides enough industrial exposure to students.
* There are recruiters who come to college for mass placement like wipro, hcl, tcs etc.
* There is also Tnp cell which is technical and placement related cell that help students for their placement related issues and solve them.
All the best.
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Noida Campus is govt. colleges?
I think you are quite confused APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University is in Lucknow not in Noida.
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow is government state level university. This university is approved by UGC and is c a co-ed institute.
Refer here for more info - https://www.careers360.com/university/dr-apj-abdul-kalam-technical-university-lucknow
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.
what is the highest placement record in AKTU
Placement of AKTU varies college to college, if university is providing the placement opportunity to colleges and student get placed through this pool campus placement then and only then it will be count as the placement record of Dr APJ Abdul kalam technical University, according to the resources the highest package is around 11 lakh to 13 lakh rupees per annum it was given to a student placed through pool placement opportunity provided by the University.
Best of luck.
Dr APJ Abdul Kalan colleg fees
Dr Abdul kalam Technical University offers various degree courses like B tech, M tech, PhD, MBA, MFA,MCA, B pharm, M pharm.
The fee structure is as follows
•B tech is offered in streams like Chemical, civil, Agriculture, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Automobile etc for course fee INR 55,000 per annum
•MBA is offered in Financial Management, Human Resource, IT, IN etc for course fee INR 58,000 per annum
what is the average package per annum is this colleage ?
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University has a placement percentage of around 65% and the average package varies from 2.5 lakhs to 10 lakhs per annum.
The recruiters for this college are as follows;
HOPE IT HELPS !!
AKTU Lucknow Notable Alumni
AKTU Lucknow Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: