Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) was established by the Government of Uttar Pradesh in 2000. In Technical Education, AKTU offers programmes of education, research and training in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Town Planning, Pharmacy, Applied Arts & Crafts, etc. It constitutes of 756 colleges/institutions under its name. AKTU affiliates B.Tech., M.B.A., M.C.A., B.Arch., B. Pharma., B.H.M.C.T., M.Tech. and Ph.D. programmes in its constituent colleges/institutions imparting graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level training in all government and private institutions located all over U.P.
AKTU is currently located at Sec-11, Jankipuram, Vistar Yojna, 226031 in Lucknow. Closest international airport to AKTU is Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, Lucknow which is located about 30 km away. Closest bus depot to AKTU is the bus depot in Qaisar Bagh which is located about 12 km away. Nearest train station to AKTU is Bakshi Ka Talab terminal which is located about 8 km away.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
AKTU has collaborated with the following institutions
- SRIJAN SANCHAR
- IIT, Kanpur
- Jaguar and Company Private Limited
- Larsen and Turbo
- Vodafone Idea Limited
- Edinburgh University
- Samson R&D Institute
- Virtusa Consulting Company
- 8K Miles Software
- Newsco International Energy Service
- Berkadia Commercials
- Network 18
- Exl Service India Private Limited
- Nuberg Engineering Limited
- Goodyear India Limited
- Fastbooking India Pvt. Limited
- Erickson and Automation Anywhere
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Academic Council- It’s the principal academic body of AKTU. It is responsible for the maintenance of standards of instruction, education and examination in AKTU.
- Finance Committee- It deals with all the financial matters of AKTU.
- Examination Committee- It supervises generally all the exams held in AKTU.
- Value Education Cell- It was established with an aim to conduct an environment for students and teachers to experience personal transformation, be in harmony and create a harmonious world family.
- Kalam Center for Innovation and Incubation of Startups- It was established with an objective to initiate the startup culture among the affiliated/associated colleges of AKTU.
- Center for Advanced Studies- AKTU established this centre to impart state of the art education leading to Post Graduate Degree as well as to facilitate quality research work in the emerging areas of technology.
Colleges and Departments
Find the list of Constituent, Affiliated Colleges, & Departments
Exams and Cutoffs
Admission Process (For UG Programmes):
- Admission will be based on the merit of UPSEE or JEE.
- The application form and instructions to fill up the application form is available online on website and UPSEE’s official website.
- For Online application, visit the website of AKTU. For Offline submission, candidates may contact any of Help-Desks at Institutions of AKTU.
Admission Process For Postgraduate Courses:
Candidates need to fill an online application form for each discipline separately through AKTU’s website. Applicants need to submit an application fee.
Admission Process For PhD courses:
- Candidates have to fill an online application form available on AKTU’s official website by paying a fee.
- A hard copy of the generated application form along with generated fee confirmation receipt must reach the Registrar, AKTU.
- Then, the selection of candidates for registration will be made based on a written test followed by an interview/presentation.
- Then, shortlisted candidates will appear for interview and presentation before a Selection Committee
- Library- AKTU has a Central Library building which is a three-storey building and has constructed an area of approximately 6400 square meters.
- Sports- AKTU has all the major sports facilities available.
- IT- AKTU has good IT facilities available within its campus.
- Academic Building- There is a fully air-conditioned Academic building. It has 50+ seating capacity seminar hall with well-equipped audio and visual systems, classrooms and a centrally located canteen.
- Post Office- In campus post-office facility is available.
- Bank- There is an SBI branch inside the campus.
AKTU M.Pharmacy 2020
Last Seen: 15 Jun' 20
Joined On: 13 Jun' 20
Education Interest: Pharmacy
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020
- M.Pharma Pharmaceutics
Its not that good college i wanted to consider.
I think numerous students have find their destination.
Joined On: 21 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2012
- MBA Tourism Management
Questions related to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
what is the highest placement record in AKTU
Placement of AKTU varies college to college, if university is providing the placement opportunity to colleges and student get placed through this pool campus placement then and only then it will be count as the placement record of Dr APJ Abdul kalam technical University, according to the resources the highest package is around 11 lakh to 13 lakh rupees per annum it was given to a student placed through pool placement opportunity provided by the University.
Best of luck.
Dr APJ Abdul Kalan colleg fees
Dr Abdul kalam Technical University offers various degree courses like B tech, M tech, PhD, MBA, MFA,MCA, B pharm, M pharm.
The fee structure is as follows
•B tech is offered in streams like Chemical, civil, Agriculture, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Automobile etc for course fee INR 55,000 per annum
•MBA is offered in Financial Management, Human Resource, IT, IN etc for course fee INR 58,000 per annum
what is the average package per annum is this colleage ?
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University has a placement percentage of around 65% and the average package varies from 2.5 lakhs to 10 lakhs per annum.
The recruiters for this college are as follows;
HOPE IT HELPS !!
what is upsee and where we should fill the form for up see exam
Upsee (uttar pradesh state engineering exam) is a state level engineering exam for uttar Pradesh.the total number of colleges through upsee is 261.exam mode is offline.total number of test takers is 150000.you can check upcoming details for exam on its official website.registration is likely to be start from january.admit card will be available from April and exam will be conducted in April and result will be given in June.
Counselling ki fees kaise vaps mil skti h agr seat confirmation ke baad vha admission nhi liya ho to uske liye kya process h
I understand that you had participated in some counselling process and that you are allotted the seat for admission into a particular course but due to some circumstances you do not want to take admission in the course and the sea water inquiring about the possibility of a different organism and so to answer the question please be informed that there is no way in which you can get a refund due to the fact that you have already been allotted a seat but it is at your discretion that you do not wish to accept admission to the allotted seat and hence there would be no refund for the same. Refund is awarded only in cases where the candidate is not awarded any seat in the various rounds of counselling.
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: