Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Divyanga University was established on September 27, 2001 under UP Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Divyanga University UP ordinance no. 15 of 2001 read with section 10 sub-clause 1 to provide higher & professional education to persons with disabilities. The university is also known as JRDU. The university offers courses at the UG and PG level. One wanting to know more about JRDU can read the subsequent part of the article.
Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Divyanga University is located at Kamta Mohalla, Sitapur, Chitrakoot in Uttar Pradesh. Chitrakutdham Karwi Railway Station is at a distance of 7 km away from the varsity. Chitrakoot Inter State Bus Station is approximately 2 km away from the university. Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport is around 484 km away from Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Divyanga University.
JRDU is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
JRDU offers a variety of courses to the students at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. According to the JRDU admission process, candidates will be offered admission on the basis of marks secured in the entrance test, academic merit, participation in the university level document verification and fee payment. Admission to the rest of the courses offered by JRDU is based on the merit of the qualifying examination that is marks obtained in class 12 for admission to UG programmes and marks of graduation shall be considered for JRDU admission to the PG programme. JRDU admission process is given here in details:
B.Ed/B.Ed Special Education (V.I)/B.Ed Special Education (H.I)/M.Ed
- Candidates aspiring to pursue the above-mentioned programmes from Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Divyanga University have to submit an online application on the website of the institute.
- Candidates have to appear for an entrance test and qualify it in order to be eligible to be a part of the further JRDU admission process.
- Based on academic merit and marks obtained in the entrance examination, candidates will be shortlisted and such candidates will have to take part in the final stage of JRDU admission procedure that comprises of university-level document verification and fee payment.
- Final selection of the candidate will be based on marks secured in the entrance test, academic merit, participation in the university level document verification and fee payment.
Admission to all JRDU courses except for B.Ed/B.Ed Special Education (V.I)/B.Ed Special Education (H.I)/M.Ed
- Candidates desirous to take admission to the above-mentioned courses offered by Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Divyanga University have to fill in and submit an application form on the website for JRDU admission process.
- JRDU admission shall be based on the merit of the qualifying examination that is marks obtained in class 12 for admission to UG programmes and marks of graduation shall be considered for JRDU admission to the PG programme.
- A merit list will be released shortlisting candidates for the further JRDU admission procedure.
- Aspirants who are selected through the merit list will be a part of the further admission procedure and they will make a move to the final stage of the JRDU admission process that is participation in the university level counselling process, document verification and fee payment.
- Fee payment and document verification is a mandatory step for confirmation of the admission.
- Thus, the final admission of the candidates who are successful in getting admission is based on the merit of the qualifying exam, participation in the university level counselling, document verification and fee payment.
Questions related to Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Handicapped University, Chitrakoot Dham
baslp course provide by this college???
BASLP course is not provided by Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Handicapped University. List of courses provided by university are-
- B.A. and M.A. degrees are provided in Sanskrit, Hindi, English, Sociology, Music, Drawing & Painting, History, Culture & Archaeology.
- Other courses include MSW (Master of Social Work)
- BFA (Bachelor in Fine Art),
- B.Ed., M.Ed. Special, B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education), M.Ed. (Master of Education) (Hearing Impairment & Visual Impairment)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- PGDIT (Post-graduate Diploma in Information Technology)
- DIT (Diploma in Information Technology)
- Diploma in Photography & Video Shooting
- Diploma in Handmade Paper
- Law (five-year integrated course)
- BPO (Bachelor in Prosthetics & Orthotics) condensed course
- BPO (Bachelor in Prosthetics & Orthotics) five-year integrated course
- B.A. courses in Psychology
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: