is there any house given to md pg residents in kgmu lucknow during md course.is it free
King Georges Medical University provides separate Residential accommodation as hostel facilities for UG Students only.
I hope this helps.
1. diploma in senitation ka escope and salary 2. kya 2 vacancy aate h 3.diploma in senitation in kgmu Lucknow placement milata h ki nahi 4.
KGMU (King George's Medical University Lucknow) is one of the best medical college in India that offers Diploma in Sanitation. Since its a top most college in India, you can expect good placement.
You can get more details about the college from the link below :
I hope this helps.
In KGMU MHA course admission process?
The steps for admission in KGMU in MHA course are
- Applying candidates need to have a valid score in entrance exams such as CAT /MAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA/KGMU
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their marks in these Entrance Exam.
- GD and interview will be conducted by the Institute for shortlisted candidates.
- On the basis of the performance in GD and PI, candidates will be selected
- Selected candidates have to submit the required documents
- After the documents are verified candidates have to pay admission fee
You can check the link below to get details about KGMU
can I get private admission in KGMU with passing marks in Neet
Since you have not mentioned your home state so considering it as UP according to your profile and category as general.
See King George Medical University, Lucknow is very reputed and top ranked government medical college of UP. As we go through previous year's cut-off then it shows that last year the lowest cut-off marks was 637 for King George Medical University, Lucknow under state quota for General category and the passing marks or qualifying marks for General category was 147-720 so you should have good score around 650 out of 720 to secure your seat in King George Medical University, Lucknow.
You can check out previous year's cut-offs from the link given below :-
Note that the above prediction is made on the basis of previous year's cut-off and the cut-offs are bound to change every year depending upon various factors such as the number of candidates appearing in an examination, the number of candidates qualifying an examination, difficulty level of the paper, and so on.
To have a list of all those colleges which you can get based upon your marks, category, and state you can use NEET College Predictor because it will make you comfortable while choice filling in counselling :-
I hope this information helps you.
can anyone provide me with authentic information regarding mbbs fees in kgmu 2020 full course.some is saying 4 lac some saying 5 lac some say 3 and others 2lac
is there any prize given to mbbs 1 year student for good mark in kgmu mbbs
At King George's Medical University, Lucknow, there aren't any awards given to 1st year students, but there are quite a few number of prestigious awards given to students. The Hewett medal is given to the student who scores the highest marks in the final MBBS professional (part-II), while the Chancellor’s medal is awarded to the one who scores the highest aggregate marks in MBBS. The University Honours medal is bagged by the student who gets the maximum number of honours and certificates in all the four MBBS professional examinations in the batch and passes all in the very first attempt. Many more awards, including cash prizes are given, but for final year graduates.
Hope it helps.
what is fees structure on yearly basis for kgmu mbbs 2020
Hi Akash, the MBBS fee structure of kgmu is stated below-
Tuition fees- Rs. 18000 / – per year ( Rs. 9000 / – per annum for SC / ST / OBC students.
Other charges- Rs 4000 / – per year
Debitment fees- Rs 2000 / – per year
Enrollment fees- Rs. 1000 / – only at the time of admission
Admission form fees- 100/-
The total tenure of kgmu is 5.5 years including 1 year of internship. KGMU tuition fee for the MBBS program is INR 54,900 for the 1st year.
Hope this was helpful.
is there any pdf for kgmu 2020 mbbs admission process.i am allotted this college
Admission to KGMU in MBBS and BDS courses is through NEET counselling. There are 250 seats for MBBS and 70 seats for BDS, through NeET, UP.
The admission to MD and MS courses are through UP PGMEE and NEET PG ( 85% seats) or All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination conducted by DGHS, New Delhi ( 15% seats ).
Admission to DM and M.Ch courses are based on AIDMCHEE.
Reservations for SC/ST/OBC is made according to UP Government rules.
The addmission process involves :-
1) Filling up of the application form online for which the candidates must the official Website of KGMU and register using their valid email id and mobile number. The application form can be obtained from the University Office as well, for offline form fill up.
2) Paying of the application fee of 2000 (for OC) and 1200 (for SC/ST) in the challan form through HDFC bank or Allahabad Bank.
3) After successful registration, candidates cam submit the correctly filled form along with registration fees.
Hope this helps,
All the best!
hi,I am Prashant.please tell me how many seats are in kgmu for sc category through state quota
Total seats offered by KGMU is 250, out of these 15% are reserved for AIQ, rest 85% are for State quota.
The seat matrix can vary every year, but according to 2018:
- SCOP i.e SC open category has 30 seats and the cut off was at 470
- SCGL i.e for SC girl child there are 9 seats
- And for SCPH i.e. SC with physically handicapped there are 2 seats
Hope it helps,
Hello,I am Prashant from up belong s to sc category . is there any chance to get admission in kgmu at 554
With your score and scheduled caste category you have decent chances of getting into King george medical university.
Here is the last year cutoff marks for all the category for King george medical university
Unreserved - 637
OBC - 629
SC - 528
ST - 362
For more colleges and their cutoff in uttarpradesh you can refer to this article
And to know which college you can get with your score you can use careers360 college predictor tool