- 09 Oct 2021: AIIMS first MBBS professional exam 2021 timetable released; Check complete schedule here Read More
AIIMS Delhi Admission Process 2021
Admission at AIIMS Delhi is offered to a total of 130 courses at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level in various specializations. AIIMS Delhi admission is offered to M.B.B.S., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons), B.Optom, M.D., M.S., M.Sc., M.D.S., M.Ch., D.M., and Ph.D programmes. As per the AIIMS Delhi admission criteria for the M.B.B.S programme, one has to qualify NEET-UG and further participate in NEET counselling. Candidates wishing to pursue an M.D/M.S/D.M/M.Ch/MDS from All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi have to qualify INI CET and participate in its counselling process. One can take admission to the AIIMS Delhi B.Sc courses by qualifying the entrance exam conducted by AIIMS Delhi. For B.Sc Post Nursing programme candidates need to appear for a personal assessment as well along with the entrance exam. Candidates can read further to know more about the AIIMS Delhi admission process:
AIIMS New Delhi Admission
AIIMS New Delhi Admission Procedure for MBBS Programme
AIIMS Delhi M.B.B.S Eligibility
Must have scored minimum marks of 50% from a science stream in class 12.
AIIMS New Delhi MBBS Admission
- M.B.B.S aspirants have to apply and appear for NEET-UG.
- Next, candidates have to meet the NEET cutoff therefore they need to score equal to or more than the specified NEET cutoff.
- Candidates meeting the NEET cutoff have to register for the NEET counselling.
- It is to be noted that candidates need to choose AIIMS Delhi as their first preference during the choice filling at the time of counselling.
- After the seat allotment candidates need to complete the AIIMS Delhi admission process by paying the fees and getting the necessary documents verified by the authorities.
AIIMS New Delhi Admission Procedure for B.Sc Programmes
AIIMS Delhi B.Sc Eligibility Criteria
|B.Sc||Candidates must have passed class 12 from the science stream with a minimum off 50% marks in aggregate.|
AIIMS Delhi Admission Process for All B.Sc Programmes except for B.Sc Post Nursing
- Candidates have to apply and appear for an entrance exam conducted by AIIMS Delhi.
- Based on marks obtained in the entrance examination candidates have to be a part of the online seat allocation process conducted for all the AIIMS campuses.
- Once a seat has been allotted at AIIMS Delhi, candidates need to get the documents verified and pay the requisite AIIMS Delhi fees.
AIIMS Delhi Admission Process for B.Sc Post Nursing
- Eligible candidates have to appear for a written test conducted by AIIMS Delhi and this is the very first stage of the admission process.
- Next, at the second stage, candidates qualifying for the written test have to be a part of the personal assessment where candidates are evaluated on the basis of past academic record marks secured in the past nursing examination and the overall performance of the candidate as a nurse.
- Final selection AIIMS Delhi admission is based on the combined scores of stages 1 and 2.
- Next candidates have to take part in the online seat allocation process.
- Subsequent to the seat allotment candidates have to complete all the necessary AIIMS Delhi admission formalities by paying the fees and getting the documents verified.
AIIMS New Delhi Admission Procedure for MS, MSc, MD, MCH, DM Programmes
AIIMS Delhi offers MS in Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, ENT, Orthopaedics, MD in Anesthesiology, Biophysics, Pediatrics, Biochemistry, Dermatology and Venereology, Pathology, Physiology, Geriatric Medicine, Anatomy, Psychiatry, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Forensic Medicine, Pharmacology, MCH in Neurosurgery, Trauma Surgery and Critical Care, Pediatric Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgery Oncology, Gastrointestinal Surgery, and DM in Neurology, Cardiovascular Radiology and Endovascular Interventions, Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine, Cardiac Anesthesiology, Clinical Hematology, Infectious Diseases, Neonatology, Pediatric Neurology, Cardiology, Nephrology, Endocrinology, Clinical Pharmacology.
AIIMS Delhi Eligibility Criteria for M.D/M.S/D.M/M.Ch/MDS
Candidates should have completed a bachelor’s degree in science stream with minimum marks of 55%.
Candidates must have completed MBBS with minimum marks of 55% or more.
Must have passed the MS degree with minimum marks of 55%.
Must have completed Masters in MD with minimum marks of 55% to 60%.
AIIMS Delhi Admission Process for M.D/M.S/D.M/M.Ch/MDS
- Aspirants have to apply and appear for INI CET conducted by AIIMS Delhi.
- Candidates have to secure the required minimum percentile in order to qualify for the exam.
- Merit list is released and candidates whose names appear in the merit list have to further participate in the INI CET counselling process.
- Next, candidates have to participate in the INI CET counselling wherein they need to choose AIIMS Delhi as their first choice during the choice filling.
- After securing a seat at AIIMS Delhi, candidates have to pay the requisite fee and get the documents verified.
AIIMS New Delhi Admission Procedure for Ph.D. Programme
The institute provides admission to Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Biophysics, Pediatric Surgery, Pathology, Anatomy, Gastroenterology, Microbiology, Psychiatry, Reproductive Biology, Clinical Psychology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Ocular Pharmacology, Pharmacology, Cardio-Thoracic, and Vascular Surgery, Medical Oncology, Transplant Immunology, and Immunogenetics, Stem Cell.
AIIMS Delhi Ph.D Eligibility
Candidates must have completed a master’s degree from a recognised board of study in the particular course study with minimum marks of 60%.
AIIMS New Delhi Ph.D. Admission
- Candidates have to fill the AIIMS Delhi application form and submit it.
- Next candidates have to appear for the writing examination conducted by the institute.
- Participate in the personal round of interview by the institute.
- Submit the documents required for AIIMS PG admission to the Ph.D programme.
- Selected candidates must pay the required fees for confirming the AIIMS Delhi admission.
AIIMS Delhi Courses
AIIMS Delhi Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: What are the courses offered in AIIMS New Delhi?
AIIMS New Delhi offers MBBS, BSc, MS, MD, MCH, MSc, DM, and Ph.D. courses.
Question: Which entrance exam is conducted for MBBS admissions in AIIMS New Delhi?
The NEET-UG entrance exam is required for AIIMS New Delhi admission to MBBS from 2021.
Question: Which entrance exam is required for BSc?
AIIMS BSc exam is required for BSc admission in AIIMS New Delhi.
Question: Which entrance exam is required for PG courses in AIIMS New Delhi?
INI CET exam is required for admissions to PG courses in AIIMS New Delhi.
Question: What are the eligibility criteria for Ph.D. in AIIMS New Delhi?
Candidates must have completed a master’s degree in the subject they wish to pursue a Ph.D. in, with minimum marks of 60%.
Question: What is the fee for MD in AIIMS New Delhi?
The total fees for MD in AIIMS New Delhi are Rs 5,730.